New dog law should work for people an...

New dog law should work for people and animals

There are 2 comments on the News-Times story from Aug 22, 2007, titled New dog law should work for people and animals. In it, News-Times reports that:

“Strongly enforced leash laws is labor intensive. Shelter people do an awesome job, and they need to be supported”

NT Editor [email protected] A county-wide dog ordinance that both protects people and the welfare of animals is being called for by Joni Meyer, Blackford County Animal Shelter Manager. via News-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Times.

Mike Duffy

Delaware, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2007
Leash laws are often interpreted by ignorant animal-owners to mean it is OK to chain a dog for
a lifetime next to a meager shelter and exercise space. Leash laws should be expanded to say
NO CHAINING. Its a miserable existance for the animal who is used as a cheap barking burglar alarm.
leprechaun

Circleville, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2007
Someone should put Joni Meyer to sleep, zip her up in a body bag, leave her in a freezer for months, and dump her off at the crematorium..

R.I.P. Buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man in tu-tu (Aug '12) Feb 14 Zachary 8
Searching for adoptees Brenda and Ida Osborn th... (Jul '11) Feb 3 janfletcher 3
Getting Marion General Hospitals Non-Profit sta... Feb 2 Hate MGH 1
Lacey Lester? (Jun '15) Jan 30 Concerned citzen 2
Donovan lamb Jan 29 Staycee 2
Looking for someone who cleans houses. Any reco... Jan '17 Rosetta 1
Jake Moore Dec '16 Hes not savage 1

Montpelier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montpelier Mortgages