$3.6 million for two road projects

$3.6 million for two road projects

There are 2 comments on the The News Item story from Feb 18, 2010, titled $3.6 million for two road projects. In it, The News Item reports that:

Font size: [A] [A] [A] Submitted Photo A project to construct a new bridge to replace this existing span on Route 225 in Jackson Township will begin in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Item.

Anthony J Trimboli

Bath, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2010
-Wow. I was reading your story about road improvements and how much they cost in your small area out there in Pennsylvania. Wow. I live here in New York City, NY, and as funny as this sounds, we have a number named 212NEWYORK which is there for services, but it also can help you with starting a project funny enough. Wow. You should see all the road improvements around New York City, New York recently. We have things built here and things built there and things built all around here in New York City recently. A new bridge because somebody dials 212NEWYORK or a new building or somebody asks for a specialty thing from NYC DOT or NYC Parks. Wow. I never realized you had that out there by you. But as long as it is required, all should be OK.
Anthony J Trimboli

Bath, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2010
-But talking about MASSIVE improvements due to the use of 212NEWYORk and special forms in New York City, New York such under NYC Parks and NYC DOT, you really really have LOTS and TONS of new things being built here in New York City. Every day, you see the workers of the NYC DOT, NYPD, NYC Parks all out there like workhorses building new things in the parks and all of that. You should see the MTA and its subways downstairs, again like beavers working downstairs with orders through www.mta.info and the MTA IG. As you can see, there are lots of improvements here in NYC NY with nyc.gov and 212NEWYORK like that and mta.info and the MTA IG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montoursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Griggs of Mountoursville Apr '15 Shore 1
News AG: Six More Philadelphia Men Caught in Predato... Apr '15 gogo 1
News Williamsport Shooting Spree (Jan '08) Apr '15 fight with fists 48
Review: Eckels Adoption Agency The (Jun '14) Apr '15 Travis Simons 2
tresspasser (Jun '14) Apr '15 longshot 6
Toddler Shot in Montoursville Mar '15 Alyssa 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Williamsport, PA (Dec '10) Mar '15 randy 43
More from around the web

Montoursville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE