Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Cornelius wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stated it was "16 straight years" were you modeling Liar of the Year Barack Hussein 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan' Obama?
So much for your honesty. According to Gallup polling his tanked long ago.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was more like Rick "oooops" Perry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VWZ-e3T1gVIXX
Ahh. Ok, if you say so.

Agreed, then. You're as clueless as Rick Perry.
Birther News Flash

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Diogenes wrote:
Benghazigate.
Despite the administration's efforts to depict the attack as a protest to a Youtube video, Hillary 'what difference does it make' Clinton's and Obama's immediate and unapologetic lies are seeping out.
-=-=-
Fox News
The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest
Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.
According to declassified testimony obtained by Fox News, Ham -- who was working out of his Pentagon office on the afternoon of Sept. 11 -- said he learned about the assault on the consulate compound within 15 minutes of its commencement, at 9:42 p.m. Libya time, through a call he received from the AFRICOM Command Center.
"My first call was to General Dempsey, General Dempsey's office, to say,'Hey, I am headed down the hall. I need to see him right away,'" Ham told lawmakers on the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigation on June 26 of last year. "I told him what I knew. We immediately walked upstairs to meet with Secretary Panetta."
No shtt, when did this happen...? wow does anybody give a shtt about you and your hoakie Fox News flash. You know just about everyone on planet earth realizes by now that Fox News is a puppet of the republican party...
You dont realize how biased they are yet?
Wow, How blunt skulled are you, anyway?
Fox News is a false narative and the defective truth filter in your brain is disfunctional beyond belief if you can't filter properly...I have a question for you. Where you born with this disabilty or where you in a bad accident?
Ill bet you're a real odd ball too....Benghazi is over...move on with your life ....its not news anymore. Except that is, in your deregulated blunted skull.
Here's what is seeping out ....your mind is seeping out...that's it...
You need a good season with your mother...she straighten your sorry asss our good and you know it...she does understand stuff but she also knows what kind of a stooge you really are...doesnt she?
Diogenes

Wilkes Barre, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Birther News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
your brain is disfunctional beyond belief if you can't filter properly...... Where you born with this disabilty or where you in a bad accident?
You don't know why this is funny, do you.
Birther News Flash

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know why this is funny, do you.
Oh yes I do..hahaha pretty funny..you got me there smarty pants.
Now do you wanna know what's really funny?

Benghazigate ....hahahaha now that's funny ..come on now you know it is.

Just hear the sound of it....its music to your ears....hahahaha. now that's fckn hilarious.
dunkin donuts

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

New Jersey Assembly announces special Bridgegate investigation committee as Christie's problems pile up
The committee, under the leadership of Assemblyman John Wisniewski, has been given special counsel and subpoena power it can use to find the motive behind the lane closures on George Washington Bridge last September. Gov. Christie is also facing a federal investigation into his use of Hurricane Sandy relief funds — and both scandals are ballooning as he has to deliver his state address on Tuesday.

The investigation into Gov. Chris Christie and his administration’s Bridgegate scandal has been supersized.

The New Jersey Assembly announced a new special committee Monday that will use its subpoena power and a special counsel to unravel the chain of command behind the closure of access lanes to the George Washington Bridge last September that caught commuters in horrendous gridlock over four days.

“It is clearly an abuse of power,” Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald said.“The question is, who abused their power and how high did it go?”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/brid...
Timon

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Senator Hagan is avoiding her home state while President Obama visits.

Obama has become the kiss of death to incumbent Democrats who support Obamacare.

+++++

NewsMax.com , 14 Jan 2014

Obamacare Dragging Down Sen. Hagan's Popularity in NC: Poll

Obamacare appears to be sinking Democratic North Carolina Sen. Kay Hagan’s approval ratings and her standing against Republican rivals for her job, a Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday showed.

"Unpopularity of the Affordable Care Act seems to be driving much of her trouble," Jensen told the newspaper. " Only 38 percent of voters in the state overall support it to 48 percent who are opposed, and independents are more against it than the overall electorate at 31/57."

Jensen called independents Hagan’s "main issue," saying with that group, her approval rating is a dismal 30 percent while 56 percent disapprove, and that she trails all of her opponents "by double digits."

The poll numbers on Obamacare’s success show 61 percent of voters think its implementation has been a failure, while just 32 percent think it’s a success, Jensen noted.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Timon wrote:
Senator Hagan is avoiding her home state while President Obama visits.
Obama has become the kiss of death to incumbent Democrats who support Obamacare.
+++++
NewsMax.com , 14 Jan 2014
Obamacare Dragging Down Sen. Hagan's Popularity in NC: Poll
Obamacare appears to be sinking Democratic North Carolina Sen. Kay Hagan’s approval ratings and her standing against Republican rivals for her job, a Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday showed.
"Unpopularity of the Affordable Care Act seems to be driving much of her trouble," Jensen told the newspaper. " Only 38 percent of voters in the state overall support it to 48 percent who are opposed, and independents are more against it than the overall electorate at 31/57."
Jensen called independents Hagan’s "main issue," saying with that group, her approval rating is a dismal 30 percent while 56 percent disapprove, and that she trails all of her opponents "by double digits."
The poll numbers on Obamacare’s success show 61 percent of voters think its implementation has been a failure, while just 32 percent think it’s a success, Jensen noted.
Why keep regurgitating tea bagger blogs? Do you think people don't know what they are? Newsflash: Most people aren't as dumb as you.
Just Saying

Oakmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

ALICE wrote:
is west virginia a RED state?
Well, WV has voted for the anti-regulation GOP candidate in the last four presidential election, and what did it get them? They can't drink or use their tap water for any purpose!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, WV has voted for the anti-regulation GOP candidate in the last four presidential election, and what did it get them? They can't drink or use their tap water for any purpose!
West Virginia is dark-red state (but it will go blue for Hillary, as will most red states).
Antigone 1st

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

BenghaziGate is becoming HillaryGate.

California Democratic Senator and Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Diane Feinstein disagrees with the New York Times' Benghazi investigation's conclusions.

The New York Time's suspiciously motivated 'vote for Hillary' investigation mocks the fourth estate's presumed integrity.

=-=-=

TheHill.com , Jan. 14, 2014

Feinstein rejects NYT on Benghazi

The chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said that key conclusions of a recent New York Times investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack are wrong.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) rejected the Times’s conclusion that al Qaeda wasn’t responsible for the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. She also took issue with the notion that the Libya strike was sparked by a U.S.-made anti-Islam video online.

“I believe that groups loosely associated with al Qaeda were” involved in the attack, she told The Hill last week.“That’s my understanding.”

She also disputed the notion that the Sept. 11, 2012, assault evolved from a protest against the video, which was widely disseminated by Islamic clerics shortly before the attack.

“It doesn’t jibe with me,” she said.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Happy GOP man wrote:
I think I know why democrat men are so vulgar and mean... Their women are more manly then they are or just flat out ugly!
Check it out
www.youtube.com/watch...
Poor dumb slobs, explains why bacon hater, Homestead are here with many other democrat, all night long.....while the GOP men are home with their good looking women.
That's my plan...so bacon hater and Homestead and other democrats you can "bang" on the keyboard all night while I spend a romantic evening with my hot GOP woman
Desperation and embarrassment? Party of one... Your table is ready.

Most women are democrats. And so, most hot women are also democrats. Relevant or not, those are facts. Besides, the GOP has voted to BLOCK equal pay for women and the Violence Against Women Act in addition to regularly attempting to legislate their vaginas, who they can marry, their access to birth control and the size of their families. So, GOP women are not only mathematically more likely to be total dumpster fires, but they are clearly ignorant to politics in the first place. What woman wants her own freedom restricted?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Speaking of ignorant GOP women:

http://freakoutnation.com/2014/01/13/colorado...

Wow.
Barry G

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Happy GOP man wrote:
I think I know why democrat men are so vulgar and mean... Their women are more manly then they are or just flat out ugly!
Check it out
www.youtube.com/watch...
Poor dumb slobs, explains why bacon hater, Homestead are here with many other democrat, all night long.....while the GOP men are home with their good looking women.
That's my plan...so bacon hater and Homestead and other democrats you can "bang" on the keyboard all night while I spend a romantic evening with my hot GOP woman
Im sure your goat likes anal sex, thats about all youre gettin'. LMAO!
Barry G

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

WOW, Proof that Obama lied and is responsible for their deaths. I guess that makes Obama and Clinton liars.

Now back to coverage of the Obamas billion dollar vacation.

The Senate Intelligence Committee releases a comprehensive report on the Benghazi attack. The report determined that the attack was 'preventable,' faults State and Defense departments, and cites failure of Obama administration to 'bring the attackers to justice.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/15/se...
HS Truman

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Dem Janet Reno is HOT wrote:
I think Mr. GoP has a point. He's not here but you are! Why aren't you with those supposed hot democrat women instead of here night after night?
In fact you dem men are here all the time and you're foul and nasty, more like frustrated. Lets see now, you have either lesbians to pick from or else women that look like male cross dressers.
UCLA Study has found GOP women to be better looking.
The Daily Beast Survey says GOP women are prettier
Another study found GOP women to be more feminine
You democrats that spend a lot of time here pretty much prove you have ugly women...you're here night after night, daybafter day, month after month, thinking you are shutting the GOP up. Sorry boys. The GOP men are home with their women....you're here...that alone is worth a thousand words...it's priceless!
LOL! Is this why the Republicans cheat on their wives? Included your ex GOP candidate for president in 2012 having a 15 YEAR AFFAIR (Herman Cain ).........also making the list are Newt Gingrich,Bob Dole, George Bush, Ronald Reagan...Rush Limbaugh.......and list goes on.........Why cheat when you have a "HOT" wife? LMAO!
Yes. we know about Clinton !

The Republican Wife-Cheating
Hall of Fame

Take a peek here:

http://zplonk.tripod.com/cheating_republicans...
HS Truman

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

So if you are a female, beware in the presence of Republicans. Statistically, there is a 33 to 10 likelihood that you will be propositioned by one of them, and at least two of them will be stinking drunk - and two of them will be GAY! Somebody really ought to do something about the "Party of Family Values!" They're simply too horny!

Scroll to bottom of screen on this link !! Yes, A few Dems made the list, but the GOP cheaters greatly outnumbered Dems.......!!!
LMAO!

http://zplonk.tripod.com/cheating_republicans...
Carvilius

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

HillaryGate.

What damning bipartisan condemnation of the State Department and its failed leadership for what the Obama administration calls a 'phony scandal.'

=---=

USAToday.com , Jan. 15, 2014

Democrats join GOP to blame State in Benghazi

Congressional Democrats for the first time joined the GOP to condemn the State Department for refusing security measures they say could have prevented the deaths of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in Benghazi.

The report, worked on for months and released Wednesday by a bipartisan Senate intelligence committee, also says 15 people in Libya who have tried to help the FBI investigate the murders have been killed.

The report was done by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and found that State, then under Hillary Clinton, refused requests to boost security despite warnings from the CIA and its own staff about the danger of militant attacks.

"The attacks were preventable, based on extensive intelligence reporting on the terrorist activity in Libya — to include prior threats and attacks against Western targets — and given the known security shortfalls at the U.S. Mission," the committee said in a statement.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

It looks like ugly Hillary is done. You democrats will have to find a different ugo to run in 2016. How about Rosie O'donnell? LMFAO

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3060146696001/how-...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Dem Janet Reno is HOT wrote:
You forgot to mention these democrats...
*Anthony Weiner, that names sure suits him
*John Kennedy
*Ted Kennedy, this coward also left a woman to drown
*Bill Clinton, also accused of rape
*Jerry Springed
*Jesse Jackson
*Eliot Spitzer, likes to do it in his socks, probably has a voof fetish
*John Edwards, cheated while his wife was dying of cancer
*Gavin Newsome
*Kwame Kilpatrick
*Mel Reynolds
*Tim Mahoney
*AntoniaVillarsigosa
*James McGreevy, cheated with a man..
*Neil Goldschmitt
* Gary Hart
This is just a small list.
Sure GOP men cheat...still doesn' t change the fact that democrat women are dogs!
LMAO!!!
Two words. Wide Stance. Two more? Sure - Legitimate Rape. Ok, two more - Newt Gingrich.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

I'll vote for Billary in 2016. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montoursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Think it through 3,908
New child support law in Pennsylvania to add $2... (May '08) Aug 19 Mee 199
Mary Jane Fonder says of Rhonda Smith murder, '... (Jan '10) Aug 13 Bucky Fushy 4
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Aug 11 Duh 17
Two Pittsburgh men arrested with 75,000 bags of... Jul '14 bacon hater 20
Bikers take over Erie Jul '14 Doctor Jimmie Barker 9
the old days (Dec '10) Jul '14 Ole Montgomery Guy 9

Search the Montoursville Forum:
•••
•••
Montoursville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montoursville Jobs