williamsport addicts should overdose

williamsport addicts should overdose

Posted in the Montoursville Forum

ho ho ho

Kingston, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2013
instead of going back and forth from philadelphia.
drugs addicts---williamsport, philly, your mama dont want you, so just overdose already.
Dee

Williamsport, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Who are you to make such a statement?
Jim

Williamsport, PA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
Amen ho ho ho
peanut

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2014
Ho ho ho who are you to judge people who have addiction issues you think they can be cured in a day if they od well I'm hear to tell you the drug world is hear its all around us and its only going to get worse because of the economy going down hill. Ignorance is bliss and these people maybe someone's daughter, granduaghter, sister, mother,brother, aunt, uncle, father they are someone's LOVED ONE. Shame one you for saying they should od and die.
packrat

Selinsgrove, PA

#5 Sep 19, 2014
ho ho ho Who are you to judge? I'll bet if I could see the things you do in life, I could point to a half dozen things that you can be arrested for. Get away from your TV, the garbage cop shows are propaganda for the stupid people of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montoursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in Williamsport (Aug '13) Dec 9 Desmith0927 4
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Nov '17 COPS ARE OUR FRIE... 32
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Aug '17 Debra 54
News A golden discovery: Philadelphia Butter Cake : ... (Mar '07) Jul '17 Scranton for Life 72
A man on his porch Jun '17 Denise Dixon 1
News More Kathy Griffin shows cancelled as backlash ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Ronald 3
Looking for my bio grandmother Margaret Elizabe... (Mar '17) Mar '17 JenLynAndy 2

Montoursville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montoursville Mortgages