Weather warning for Shippensburg area...

Weather warning for Shippensburg area and north

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Weather warning for Shippensburg area and north. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Jan. 30, 2009 -- Northern Franklin County will be affected by snow showers this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Rocket Man

Mercersburg, PA

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Must have been a stray one near exit 3 I-81 this afternoon.
Gee Willigers

Absecon, NJ

#2 Jan 30, 2009
How in the world can they predict that when they cant even predict the weather right?
Me-again

Monticello, IN

#3 Jan 31, 2009
It was a weather advisory, NOT a warning. Just because news was slow yesterday, doesn't mean you have to create some news and drama. The advisory was even canceled before the end of the originally advertised advisory time period. I don't see that article here or modifications to the original story. I wonder how long this will stay posted as a feature story? Wed, Thurs ...
Over here

West Chester, PA

#4 Feb 2, 2009
Yea! I assumed that they were referring to the storm this week. Apparently again we continue to sensationalizing something that happened briefly in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montoursville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeep Jun 13 just saying 1
corruption by pa state police at f troop in mon... (Feb '10) Jun 10 Nonya 28
vincent e martz is egor Jun 4 martz friends 2
ECM Realty (Jan '15) May '16 Tyshon Brown 2
News A golden discovery: Philadelphia Butter Cake : ... (Mar '07) May '16 Mara 69
J.K. Rishel Furniture Company (Aug '07) Feb '16 Garry parigan 52
News Theater Marquee Drums Up Controversy in Muncy Jan '16 Richard Allen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montoursville Mortgages