Sullivan man faces life in prison for...

Sullivan man faces life in prison for new murder charge

There are 2 comments on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Sullivan man faces life in prison for new murder charge. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

The Monticello man charged with killing Ashley Osborne in her Fallsburg home last October is facing new charges that could cost him the rest of his life in prison, Sullivan County District Attorney Jim Farrell announced Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

citizen

Gorham, ME

#1 Mar 31, 2010
they should hang him after conviction or give him to her relatives
Kelly Monticello NY

Highland, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2010
"HE IS A REAL PIECE OF SHIT AND THIS MAN SHOULD BE OFF THE STREET FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!
ANYONE TO TAKE A LIFE SHOULD HAVE THERE LIFE TAKEN.
I BELIEVE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO DO SOMETHING SO SICK ONCE YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE THE CHANCE TO DO IT AGAIN... BECAUSE IT SEEM LIKE PEOPLE DON'T LEARN IF THE LAW WAS CHANGE TO LIFE IN PRISON FOR MURDER PEOPLE WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT COMMITING THE CRIME. HE SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY FREEDOM EVER AGAIN HE SHOULD'NT BE ABLE TO ENJOY HIS LIFE AT ALL BECAUSE THAT POOR GIRL WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ENJOY HER LIFE AGAIN AND HER FAMILY HAS TO DEAL WITH THAT GRIEF FOR THE REST OF THERE LIFE'S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigating slaying of a Monticello wo... Aug 18 Concerned 1
News 4 truck drivers plead guilty to illegal dumping... Aug 15 esquire 3
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Jul '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 72
Widening State Route 42 (Oct '15) Jul '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Woman dies in one-car accident in Woodbourne (Jun '07) Jun '17 Ida 2
sheriffs sale Jun '17 mike 1
tour nepa Jun '17 adam 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance