Catskills drug sweep nets 13 suspects

Catskills drug sweep nets 13 suspects

There are 1 comment on the Empire State News story from Dec 14, 2011, titled Catskills drug sweep nets 13 suspects. In it, Empire State News reports that:

MONTICELLO Federal, state and local authorities announced the arrests 13 people in the Monticello area and charged them with distribution of crack cocaine and power cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Empire State News.

been there done that

Madison, AL

#1 Dec 17, 2011
its sad to see whats happening today in monticello its gone to the dogs.......maybe if there were more jobs and more opps for ppl they wouldnt turn to the use and sales of durgs the only way they make money is to sell durgs.... programs, more programs for them to help better themsleves would help....when i say programs i dont mean durg programs......more jobs would help. i would never go back home to live again because the lack of jobs...it would be a set up for me to fail once again......a sad,sad story thanks signed "been there done that"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy Reyes in the early 90's Mar 9 Holly Golightly 3
toronto reservoiu Mar 9 elle 2
News Liberty man arrested in Fallsburg break-in, cop... Feb 27 miley schultz 1
welfare troll (Sep '15) Feb 23 Hahaha 3
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Feb '17 Keith 70
Woodridge Mews Problems (Apr '16) Feb '17 Nicole 2
News 1,500 new homes proposed for Kiryas Joel Update... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages