Murder in Loch Sheldrake

Murder in Loch Sheldrake

There are 29 comments on the Mid-Hudson News story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Murder in Loch Sheldrake. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

Police have arrested a Monticello man and charged him with the murder of an associate in drug activity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OYM

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Nov 20, 2009
<And because we develop dialogue , stereotypes flourish because people develop their own ideas. >
....because we don't develop....
OYM

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2009
In response to JBL: Just keep in mind that people the world over are dying to remain separate and maintain their own nationality. Few nations---the USA and the UK among them---have a multi-cultural agenda. How many blacks do you think there are in Japan? How many Puerto Ricans live in India? How many whites live in Ethiopia? Why is it important---and I personally belive that it actually is---to note how the president is black but it is wrong to identify an alledged murderer as black?
Kelly Monticello NY

Highland, NY

#25 Apr 10, 2010
screw that people are right it alway a damm black man. sorry to agree but, every time you turn around its a black man.they give there slef that rep.
Courtney

Fredonia, NY

#26 Feb 14, 2012
Gina oneil wrote:
My thoughts on this topic is another black man comitting another crime my heart aches 4 this woman and her family.she might have had a drug problem but did not deserve to die.
You're just another ignorant white trash resident of Sullivan county. I bet you're on Casey Anthony's side, too.
Courtney

Fredonia, NY

#27 Feb 14, 2012
Kelly Monticello NY wrote:
screw that people are right it alway a damm black man. sorry to agree but, every time you turn around its a black man.they give there slef that rep.
I bet most black men can form a sentence more coherently than you.
staying neutral

United States

#28 Feb 14, 2012
Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another ignorant white trash resident of Sullivan county. I bet you're on Casey Anthony's side, too.
i think that gina wrote her comment out of anger and lack of knowledge on the situation that took place. people sometimes say things thy honestly don't mean. maybe she did or maybe she didn't. i don't know her so i can't say one way or the other what she felt. but i can definitely say that there have been people on this page who areby the way , by the very arrogant and ignorant about the topic at hand and should read up on facts but also train their minds to think outside the box for once. crime has always existed and always will. color doesn't matter at this point! if you think about it, most races and/or nationalities have a bad rap for one thing or another. this is what stereotypists live off of and how they come to form their ignorant opinions. i believe that it is all in how people are raised that affects a persons behaviors later on in life. it is what the parents instill in them and how the person interprets the knowledge or information and puts it to use.
staying neutral

United States

#29 Feb 14, 2012
im white and my husband is black. my kids are bi racial. my husband has a clean record and has never committed crimes. mine is too and neither have i. my oldest daughter is on the superintendents roll which is the highest honor a child can get in her school. her color has never held her back! i raised my kids to have respect for others as well as themselves. the culprit to a lot of crimes are mental instability, peer pressure, boredom, ignorance, etc. but anyone can have anyone of those issues. they don't have to be a certain color.
kurt

Merrick, NY

#30 Mar 7, 2012
not often headlines read :spanking white Irish man kills bla bla bla......" Face the Facts jack .....mostly da bradda doing the killin
facin the facts

Monticello, NY

#31 Mar 7, 2012
I agree to disagree. Maybe you are correct about some of your claims, but on a global scale the problem is way worse and it isn't all from blacks. there is al queida and the KKK. there are the taliban and different mafias from different countries including Mexico and Japan and even here in the US. there are also crimes that go unreported and unfounded so whose to say that it was black people that did that? its just wrong to assume. that's all im saying. i would never want my kids or husband stereotyped because of ignorant people out there.
kurt wrote:
not often headlines read :spanking white Irish man kills bla bla bla......" Face the Facts jack .....mostly da bradda doing the killin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neo-Nazis in Sullivan County N.Y. May 13 Bruce 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) May 6 Tara 68
Woodridge Mews Problems Apr '16 Seymour 1
Where is Honey? Apr '16 Jessica 2
Jewish Nazis Apr '16 Bruce 1
Top Hill Day Camp/Kauneonga/White Lake Reunion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Bethel Clerk 146
Widening State Route 42 (Oct '15) Oct '15 Bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages