Teens charged in murder of Monticello musician

Dec 11, 2009 Full story: Mid-Hudson News 11

Monticello Police Department and the New York State Police at Liberty announce the arrest of David "DJ" Perkins Jr, 16, of Woodbourne and Jaquis "G-baby" Lowery, 17, of Monticello for Murder.

Full Story
mrx

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Burn their little ass in the chair
FAM

Webster, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2009
WHY THATS ALL I WANT TO KNO!!!!!!!!!!
Leaves

Beijing, China

#4 Dec 31, 2009
I am looking for my friend Gevorg.Hunanian ,he is a Armenian singer,and live in livingstone Manor,We have lost connection for more than three months, In three months I have called his telephine every week,but always no answer.Who can help me to tell him ,his Chinses closest friend are looking for him?
uhg

Poughkeepsie, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2010
It's very easy for people to judge, but I was cool with these two and I would of never thought in a million years that they would turn out this way, they put their names up but there was a third party in the situation who is doing 22 years to life and he was the master mind of the situation, so the last thing I'm going to say is I miss my friends and I know it's going to be hard for you but hopefully if you ever get a chance to speak you encourage the younger kids to make smart descions.
Monticello

Port Jervis, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
fr that hollywood fl one
u shld like mind ur bizness cuz u dnt no this town
Kelly Monticello NY

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2010
I'm just gonna give just a little bit of my opion on things. I believe what they did was wrong there is no reason for anyone to kill anyone. unless you have rape or murder a inocent child then I believe they should be tourture, put in the chair or scentene to life in prison or even killed. I dont know what's this world is comming too people will never learn and it seem like as the day go bye things just get worst. these police deparment need to get on there game and really start watching these ("fucking low life hooloom's"... for example in stead of just driving bye places get off your lazy ass park your police car down the road and walk around and stay were people can't see you but you can see and maybe even here them. i'm just a regular 22 year old female and i just wish i had the power of a police officer because i seem too see shit happen all the time but, i'm not a cop soo... the shit dont matter to me plus i dont care anymore let these low life kill themslef just one less degenerate on the street.{ ALSO THE MONTICELLO POLICE THERE NO POINT IN CALLING THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVER SHOW UPIT'S TAKE THEM A HOUR TO RESPONE TO YOUR CALL." KNOW WONDER PEOPLE TAKE ACTION IN TOO THERE OWN HANDS.{BUT POINT BLANK SCENCE THEY TOOK A LIFE I BELIEVE THE STATE SHOULD TAKE THERE LIFE AND MAKE THERE FAMILY FEEL THE PAIN THAT HERCULEES FAMILY IS FEELING RIGHT NOW..........
melissa

Monticello, NY

#8 Apr 28, 2010
all i can say is pray for these to young boys that God may hav mercy on them.
Donnie Wingo

Emmaus, PA

#9 May 1, 2010
Hey Kelly, I agree with you, but the problem is all these liberals who are ruining the country and their friggin' laws designed to protect the criminal.
Tat

Glendale, CA

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Leaves wrote:
I am looking for my friend Gevorg.Hunanian ,he is a Armenian singer,and live in livingstone Manor,We have lost connection for more than three months, In three months I have called his telephine every week,but always no answer.Who can help me to tell him ,his Chinses closest friend are looking for him?
I can help you out! What business do you have with him?:)
Hugs4HoodRats

Woodhaven, NY

#11 Dec 1, 2013
Monticello wrote:
fr that hollywood fl one
u shld like mind ur bizness cuz u dnt no this town
Looks like upstate NY has a rising monkey problem, just like the rest of america. Great.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 8, 2013
Why is monticello such a fckd up town? Man its worse then the sewer pit, monkeys runnin wild 24-7 but when it gets dark all hell breaks loose. Its like the zoo cage opened up and all had jumped outta box. Monticell is sick an getting sicker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Chester Police Dec 9 Maude 7
Phillipsport gets $25,000 'Golden Feather' at S... Dec 9 james 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Nov 19 John Markey 63
Sullivan County IDA looking to finalize food-hu... Oct '14 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Mayor Jenkins Injustice Sep '14 Seymour 1
Honey Bun, Honey Bun Sep '14 Jessica 1
Food hub reps check out alternate sites Aug '14 Concerned Citizen... 2

Monticello News Video

Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monticello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monticello

Personal Finance