beautiful baby ducks for sale

beautiful baby ducks for sale

Posted in the Monticello Forum

duckman

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 May 22, 2010
I have young ducks for sale $5.00 each they are good healthy ducks the breed is walsh harlequins they are good for a pond our to let roam around in the yard these ducks will not fly away. if interested leave me your email and I will get in contact with you
Shannon

Asheboro, NC

#2 May 18, 2011
duckman wrote:
I have young ducks for sale $5.00 each they are good healthy ducks the breed is walsh harlequins they are good for a pond our to let roam around in the yard these ducks will not fly away. if interested leave me your email and I will get in contact with you
You can contact me thru [email protected]
wondering

Manchester, KY

#3 May 18, 2011
How old are they? Do they have feathers yet?
corina

London, KY

#4 May 19, 2011
please contact me at [email protected] thank you
steph

Parkton, MD

#5 Feb 24, 2012
oh please please we live on a farm and right next to a pond that can be their very won..we are desperately looking for baby ducks was about to order some from pur poultry but thought id look to see what else was around...[email protected] they will be guarenteed to have the greatest life ever out here and ill send u pics of them as they grow:)
thank you
taylor

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2012
please email me at [email protected]

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2012
You guys, this thread was started in May of 2010. I doubt seriously if you're going to get a baby duck from a two hear old thread unless someone new comes on here that has any.

In the future, check the dates on these comments and threads before you get your hopes up. Sorry to let you down, but thread is way too old now...
duck

London, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Tractor Supply has baby ducks in
In ky

Toledo, OH

#11 Apr 28, 2014
duck wrote:
Tractor Supply has baby ducks in
I saw you mentioned tractor supply having ducklings. I saw last year they had baby chicks...i want to get some ducklings and chicks and wondering if you knew if all Tractor supplies have them and what seasons you can purchase them. Thank you
Valerie parker

Dora, AL

#14 Apr 8, 2015
Do u have baby ducks are u in Alabama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rodney Slone 160,487
Autumn "child beater" Rigney 2 hr Jamal C 11
Found Shih Tzu (Mar '16) Tue rosa 5
Good mothers Tue Beer thirty 8
does any one now patrica braswell (Sep '09) Tue somebody 8
Lorene Edwards Mon Girlfriend 1
Belden Mar 20 Boky 33

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages