Next Last
wow

Burnside, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2008
who hit the side of the church big hole in the side anyone no what happened
yep

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2008
a vehcile ran into it late last night or early this morning they got away but left a big hole in thru the basement... I seen it this evening when i went to town...
rumor has it

Burnside, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2008
saw the cops down at the coffeys at the bottom of elk ridge wonder if it was them
HAY

London, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2008
i heared it was a big woman
genius

Manchester, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2008
prolly erica hisle...she a trouble maker...
i no

Burnside, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2008
its got a hole in the side of it,,all jokes aside i do hope they catch who done it thats bad
really

London, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2008
i do to

Since: Dec 08

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2008
coffeys didnt do it
deloris hisle. not erica but deloris
tick

London, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2008
wouldnt doubt it...deloris and erica alike neither one of them good for anything but trouble...

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2008
haha i kno
Stacy Coffey

London, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2008
Know i know deloris didnt do it because my nephew little danny did it thats why the whole is in the bulding. and that is the truth. my sister judy is the one called the law on him so everyone can stop saying deloris did it i dont like her eighter but dont be lieing its just not right.
yea

London, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2008
well maybe you should just get on the big mouths topix and see what she had to say about you...its terrible
Stacy Coffey

London, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2008
well i can tell you this she might of said things about me but i am sure my family has said alot worse about her. they dont like her at all and they do put stuff on her about her and try to make others think it is her but i know better and cristina dose most of it herself they all should leave her alone cause she really dose not borther anyone. and everyone should know by now cause my brother said she dosen,t even have a computer and i belive danny.

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2008
tell megan to call her cousin kassie
or email her
Stacy Coffey wrote:
well i can tell you this she might of said things about me but i am sure my family has said alot worse about her. they dont like her at all and they do put stuff on her about her and try to make others think it is her but i know better and cristina dose most of it herself they all should leave her alone cause she really dose not borther anyone. and everyone should know by now cause my brother said she dosen,t even have a computer and i belive danny.
Kassie_p

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2008
wtf?
why is my name on here once again
whoever that is im gonna find ur ass
tell me wat ur name is?
LEAVE ME ALONE
this is my first time on here wat the hell.
hi aunt stacy...hi deloris........i just wanna say sorry i dont know who this asshole is but he keeps using my name SORRY
hey sherri or dolores

London, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2008
Stacy Coffey wrote:
Know i know deloris didnt do it because my nephew little danny did it thats why the whole is in the bulding. and that is the truth. my sister judy is the one called the law on him so everyone can stop saying deloris did it i dont like her eighter but dont be lieing its just not right.
everyone knows your posting stuff as stacy... your a fucking idiot. how did you like jail dolores... you "support" yourself by stealing and living off those kids.. get a life... dolores you keep claiming you dont have a computer or internet but sherry does.. your stupid and id say if stacy did get on here she wouldnt have such nice things to say about your fat stinky ass..
Judy Gantz

Burnside, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2008
Deloris this is judy and you are a bold face lier
stacy coffey did not write that stuff you did you know where in live if you want a piece of me come on around here you need to stop hiding behind our brother danny yes you do have a computer and your on topis everyday.
christian

Hazard, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2008
If you read this post it's about someone running into the church and causing damage to the building. It looks like those on here would be a little bit worried about cussing and using those words. If you want to talk trash put it on another post and not one about the church. At least have a little respect.
megan coffey

London, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2008
who ever is puting my momes name on are need to stop becaues i now the tureth my mom dont even get on the comeputer so i got a perty good idie who it is but it better stop
lisa

London, KY

#20 Dec 3, 2008
you go megan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WC Jailer Race 1 hr Confused by u 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr RAINBOWS_SUNSHINE 131,406
Need good homes for my pets. 9 hr Kathy 3
Vote Alison L. Grimes 13 hr Wings01 19
Obama the idiot 14 hr Mr T 38
Teens causing havoc In in monticello. 14 hr whoa 1 6
VOTE CATRON SHERIFF--not boston 18 hr Wild boy Bill 8

Freeze Watch for Wayne County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT

Monticello Dating
Find my Match

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monticello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monticello