wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Anybody know whatever happened to her? Thats her maiden name. She's 30 something. Just wondering.
friend

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2009
She was married to Jimmy Branscum and last time I talked to her was about 10 years ago. They had a little girl at that time and lived in Somerset. Sorry I can not give any more info. Please don't post anything bad. She is a great person!!
wondering

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2009
I know she's a great person. Or at least she was years ago when I knew her. I wasn't planning on posting anything bad about her, just wondered what ever happened to her.
know her

London, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2009
her and jimmy devorced a bout 2 years ago the last time i saw her she was with some guy between 55 and 60 years old i was blown away. but she always had strange tast in guys all the way back to middle school. jimmy was the coolest guy i ever saw her with and even he was a little odd.
southwestern girl

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2009
hey guys thats my mommy and daddy u better not say anything bad or i will beat ur face:)who from lousiville wants to know where my moms at? she's married and is now heather lyons i have a baby brother named mason and my stepdad is richard, we're all very happy living here in somerset. still want to know who's asking
wondering

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2009
southwestern girl wrote:
hey guys thats my mommy and daddy u better not say anything bad or i will beat ur face:)who from lousiville wants to know where my moms at? she's married and is now heather lyons i have a baby brother named mason and my stepdad is richard, we're all very happy living here in somerset. still want to know who's asking
Tell your mom that she and I were in Marketing class together; we made a commercial in there and she was a police officer in the commercial. We were trying to sell some sort of doughnut tree; it was really funny. Tell her I wrote the script, maybe she'll know which one I am.

Also I don't post my name on here because people on here don't know how to act. Tell her I'm happy for her, glad to hear she's doing okay!
southwestern girl

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2009
she says she don't remember that. it's been a long time since school. she still would like to know who's asking maybe your initials would help her remember
southwestern girl

Somerset, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2009
she said its nice to know someone remembers her in a good way. the only person she gets to see from school is ralph reynolds and their good buddies. they work together at american standard(the old crane).
wondering

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2009
southwestern girl wrote:
she said its nice to know someone remembers her in a good way. the only person she gets to see from school is ralph reynolds and their good buddies. they work together at american standard(the old crane).
I always liked Heather. Tell her to email [email protected] and I'll email her back and tell her who I am :-)
southwestern girl

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 3, 2009
ok i will thanks :)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min USA 168,883
East hwy 92 2 hr Hwy 92 56
Kelly Branscum (Apr '08) 8 hr Hillbilly 10
Haunted houses 14 hr Cle00 1
#1 snitch (Mar '17) 16 hr curiosity 6
anyone know anything about victoria brandt (Jul '08) 17 hr curiosity 26
Murder in a small town Enough is Enough 21 hr What 8

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance