What is the meaning of life? Why are ...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#222 Apr 18, 2012
coi coi-vilu wrote:
<quoted text>there is ONE ABSOLUTE SELF.

do whut wrote, "<quoted text>My self created nothing."

this is a house divided against SELF. a part cannot be separate from the whole.

you're attempting to exclude yourself from creations. this is a lie.

do whut wrote, "<quoted text> My Father in heaven created all through Jesus."

you father was a liar from the beginning. the INEFFABLE ONE has always existed and existed before your father in heaven.

do whut wrote, "<quoted text>The spirit most definitely goes to this temporary place. Jesus told us this. If you are going to use the Bible, you can't cherry pick verses."

then i suggest you don't cherry pick by claiming this vs that when the bible teaches there is no separation between the UNCREATED CREATOR and it's creation.

do whut wrote, "<quoted text> Any verse can be taken out of context and used incorrectly, as you have demonstrated."

an this is a transference of belief because you keep attempting to exclude jesus from being the pattern/example. there are no exceptions to the rules. you can be within the law, or subject to the law but no one can be above the law. that is a double standard and the law forbids having to standards/weights.

can the hand say to the foot that I AM better than you?

do whut wrote, "<quoted text>Our resurrected body will be as tangible as the one you have now."

will your form be the same tomorrow as yesterday? are you the same now as you were at age 2?

do whut wrote, "<quoted text>Jesus proved this when He told His apostles to touch Him after He appeared to them, post-resurrection.
The atonement makes the resurrection possible."

he also appeared to them in another form that they didn't recognize, didn't he? see how form is irrelevant?

do whut wrote, "<quoted text> Rewards have nothing to do with that."

you reap what you sow by meting out to others and with what you judge so it is returned to you.

do whut wrote, "<quoted text> We are judged according to our faith and works. Resurrection is a guaranteed gift to all."

didn't claim they wouldn't. i claimed they will all return to the UNIO MYSTICA; which undefinable and undifferentiated. it is you who are claiming that all will remain as their current personality/image.

do whut wrote, "<quoted text>It most certainly is important that Jesus was the first."

jesus was just one of infinite number of incarnations of the krishna consciousness.
Aaaaaaand I think I'm done here. You argue in strange ways. You know no one knows what you are talking about, yet you jabber on as if you are proving something to us.

These conversations are in this manner:
Me: That fire truck is red.

You: Carnivores don't like cheese.

Me: What does that have to do with fire trucks?

You: The blades of grass grow in the direction of moisture, but you refuse to see that tires are made of rubber.

I've grown tired of the pointlessness of our conversation. When you decide to identify your beliefs and explain them plainly, and from whence you came to believe them. I'm done.

Location hidden

#223 Apr 18, 2012
Wings of a Dove wrote:
<quoted text>Would I take my tiny baby from his crib and pitch it in the lions den to be devoured then hopefully run in and save it before the lions got to it? Just so I could save it and put it back safely in it's crib? Think about that. We are born twice not three times. That is not scriptural. We are first born of water (natural birth) then born of the Spirit when we are saved. Some are never born again of the Spirit. They live and die Spiritually dead. Nicodemus ask this same question. How can a man enter again into his mother's womb? If we are born with or of the Spirit of God already in us then why must we be born again of the Spirit once more? If we were spirits in heaven with the Father, will he cast us into the lions den so he can run in and save us? Sin cannot dwell in Heaven. If we are already of the Father's spirit what is the need for a savior? That saying no one is ever lost? Sorry, I don't mean for this to sound like a riddle but I don't know how else to put it. Adam was not a Spirit with God. He was formed out of the dust and then God breathed the breath of life into him and THEN he became a living soul.
Psalm 82:6 says Ye are Gods and are children of the most high.
This and the verse from Jeremiah that says God knew him before he was formed in the belly tell us that we existed before this existence.
To be a god means without beginning or end, or eternal. Jehovah told us we are gods.
In order for us to progress to become more like our Father, we had to gain a body and be tested. We will have our body forever in the eternities. Our faith had to be tested so we could learn to be righteous like Him and to use the power of the priesthood in the manner that He wants us to use it, which is only by righteousness and unselfishness.

I never said no one is lost. I said that all would have the opportunity to hear the gospel and choose to accept it. Jesus taught us this when he went to teach the souls in prison after His death. If this is not so, why would He go there to teach them? To mock them? No. Our Father is a just God and I do not believe He intended any of us to come to earth and be damned because of our location of birth, or parental circumstances, or whatever.

Now if someone hears the gospel of Christ and rejects it, I doubt they will be given the opportunity again in prison (spirit world). But that's not for me to judge. I choose to accept and follow every commandment to the best of my ability and repent when I fail.

As for Adam. I believe he is Michael the archangel. I only have modern revelation that leads me to that, so I understand if you do not accept it.

Location hidden

#224 Apr 18, 2012
Wings of a Dove wrote:
@ do whut...BTW you will not gain any ground with this "thing" you are arguing with. It is full of blasphemy and heresy and only speaks evil. Apparently given over to a reprobate mind that cannot be changed. You are wasting your time arguing with it! It has forced itself into every Biblical conversation on here and will not let up till you stop responding to it. I thank God I do not have the mind of this parasite. Best thing you can do is just stop all conversation with it. It only gives it more space to mock and blaspheme Jesus. I'm not telling you what to do just saying it is all in vain to converse with it. You must know it has the spirit of anti-Christ. I believe the Children of God can discern spirits. He tells us to try the spirits to see if they are of God. I discern it to be evil. It will most likely call it JUDGING tho. The Bible warns us about one teaching this sort of thing to turn away from it and not to even wish them God Speed. You may not agree but this is my opinion.
I don't mind different opinions. I enjoy learning other viewpoints. But I can't figure out half of what he says, and the other half is so outrageously different from anything I've ever studied in the KJV, that I can't even begin to put myself in his shoes to see his viewpoint.
Nor do I have time to debate every sentence I speak and have it diced apart.
I like to argue one point at a time, then move to the next topic.

Location hidden

#225 Apr 18, 2012
Malcolm Xtra Crispy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in a perfect worlds. All bodies are not the same. Some minds can't comprehend that fact.
I didn't say they were the same. Can you explain what you mean?
unktehila

Murray, KY

#226 Apr 18, 2012
do whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaand I think I'm done here. You argue in strange ways. You know no one knows what you are talking about, yet you jabber on as if you are proving something to us.
These conversations are in this manner:
Me: That fire truck is red.
You: Carnivores don't like cheese.
Me: What does that have to do with fire trucks?
You: The blades of grass grow in the direction of moisture, but you refuse to see that tires are made of rubber.
I've grown tired of the pointlessness of our conversation. When you decide to identify your beliefs and explain them plainly, and from whence you came to believe them. I'm done.
its very simply.

all have fallen short of the glory of god. all, not some, but all. that includes the one you call jesus.

you cannot have two sets of standards. you can't have one for jesus and one for everyone else but this is exactly what christians do.

there is ONE and only ONE ABSOLUTE. it cannot be divvied up.

my belief system has no name.

i have read the bible multiple times; using multiple versions.

the beast/carnal man is what christians worship and it is expressly forbidden to do so because the Spirit is literally everything and the forms/flesh counts for nothing.

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#228 May 25, 2012
Let him roll
informed

London, KY

#230 May 29, 2012
Riddler of Ridicule wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would God put us in a pawn game
With Satan, seems cruel for such weak species as the human being.
He didn't Adam did. Read the Bible it has all the answers to all your questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 164,673
looking for house to rent (Apr '13) 19 hr CHERRY 80 19
Lorene Gregory Edwards Fri Carolina 8
Third Thursday bands Fri yeah 9
Walmart checking receipts illegally (Apr '14) Fri Devin 38
Transient Tax Fri hot dog 7
Curtis?? Are u dead??? Jun 21 Bobbi jo 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages