Shawnda Jenkins Gregory
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yuck

Buffalo, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2010
What is up with this nasty girl? Sleeping with a married man with 3 kids and pregnant by him...shes a total slut! Eddie Norfleet what is wrong with you...going for the skanks? Monticello Bank has a winning employee LOL
roller

Leavenworth, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2010
definetly a step up for eddie, i mean his EX-WIFE is the most hateful person i ever met.
meme

London, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2010
lol thats crazy
roller

Leavenworth, IN

#4 Nov 23, 2010
eddie deserved better than that crazy ex wife, eddie is a good ole boy and his ex wife is a ugly mean woman, i am surprized he put up with her as long as he did, can't say he didn't try, but enough is enough!!!
mei

Crossett, AR

#5 Nov 23, 2010
I think eddie is pretty sorry to go out on his wife and what it will do to his kids. I think he is the skank
hey

Crossett, AR

#6 Nov 23, 2010
maybe putting up with eddies screwing around made her mean.
roller

Leavenworth, IN

#7 Nov 23, 2010
nope i know eddie and his ex-wife. he never went out till it was over. i didn't have a problem with her till she started her smear campaigh against eddie and shonda, i mean it's over let eddie have a good lif now, his ex should move on, eddie and shawda have.
yuck

Buffalo, TX

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Honey, Eddie was cheating before he left, and they are not divorced yet; but that hasn't stopped him from praising Jesus in church on Sunday and sleeping with his mistress every other day! And you would be what you're calling "hateful" if you had to put up with all his WIFE has put up with!
Abale

London, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Don't know him but I do know her poor guy run and run fast from this girl ask many of the married men who's marriage she broke up and then cheated on with other married men
roller

Leavenworth, IN

#10 Nov 24, 2010
keep smearing eddie and shownda, everybody knows what a piece of crap is EX-WIFE IS, eddie wasn't cheating on her, but he should have been!!!! the only fault to eddie is he married that fat sack in the first place, i hope his kids with her don't grow up to look like her, the world has enough UGLY in it already.
yuck

Buffalo, TX

#11 Nov 24, 2010
LOL Shawnda looks like a mule faced skank..at least Jess has all her teeth and washes her hair regularly!
bank robber

Leavenworth, IN

#12 Nov 24, 2010
From the looks of eddie's ex wife, she doesn't brush her teeth, she chews milk-bones, and she is so fat she walks through a car wash to clean up. one thing is for sure, anybody would be a step up from that miss piggy stunt double! so suck it!!!
What

London, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Dont kno eddie but i do know Shawnda tell him he better watch out she has slept with most of the sorry men in this town whether they are married or not she wont be faithful to him wasnt she already married to someone?
yuck

Buffalo, TX

#14 Nov 24, 2010
Ill be very surprised if this kid is actually his! She told a guy I know that she had slept with almost 60 guys and that was last year, but shes trying to be miss susie sunshine now thinking that the Norfleets might give her a chance; she better dream on because they want nothing to do with her or that child shes carrying! And if you want to call Jess fat you should really look at Eddie hes gotten huge, but honestly how someone looks is not the issue you here...its about a married man who couldnt keep it in his pants!
bull hauler

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Nov 24, 2010
none of you people that are talking on this post know what kind of life that i had and no one knows what is going so why dont you look on ebay and see if you can buy a life roller thanks for your input at least someone is on my side
bull hauler

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Nov 24, 2010
if anyone wants to know the truth why dont you ask eddie and listen to the truth instead of the person that is smearing everyone elses life thanks also to bank robber
bank robber

Leavenworth, IN

#17 Nov 24, 2010
keep your head up bull hauler, you put up with more than any man would ever dream of. i hate it for your children,but people always take the woman's side, that ex wife of your was the most unfriendly hateful bit@# i ever met in my life, you would think a woman that ugly would have to have a personality, i never saw a 275lb diva before.
hey

Crossett, AR

#18 Nov 24, 2010
eddie picked her.
Danielle

Buffalo, TX

#19 Nov 24, 2010
You know what this is rediculous...there are already enough hurt feelings between this mess and ignorant people like you have to make it worse! If you're man enough to post things about Jessica be man enough to put your name...like we dont know who you are already, but have some gall and use your name or keep it to yourself! She has been through hell and back already so lay off!
bank robber

Leavenworth, IN

#20 Nov 24, 2010
oh and i suppose ''danielle is your real name, are you jess's fat dyke lover or something, u two tater-hawgs deserve each other! she is a liar and all she had to do was get off her fat a@@ and be a wife and mother, but her lazy a@@ was too sorry to!!!! leave eddie and shawnda alone and move on with your ''life''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 164,809
66 indictments 58 min hot dog 6
Walmart checking receipts illegally (Apr '14) 2 hr retarded red hatters 40
anyone know anything about victoria brandt (Jul '08) Mon biggie 22
Girl looking for Girl Mon Game 28
Fred Thrasher prints For sale Mon michelleandjoe 1
Anybody know him Mon Kenneth 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages