Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Yes I have puppies free
fyi

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Lab wrote:
Yes I have puppies free
get your dog fixed. they are euthanizing dogs at your local shelter everyday because of people like you.

if you can't afford to get the dog spayed, how do you justify everyone else taking care of your mistakes?
omar

London, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2012
humane society
Pupowner

London, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2012
I have one puppy. white with a few spots. FmL.
donna
#7 May 10, 2012
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>get your dog fixed. they are euthanizing dogs at your local shelter everyday because of people like you.
if you can't afford to get the dog spayed, how do you justify everyone else taking care of your mistakes?
if people wouls take care of them thats one thing! Not every animal needs to be fix. But adopt a pound puppy
Brittany

Marion, OH

#8 Sep 12, 2012
I am looking for a nice family dog small and good with other pets has to be free tho .
FYI

Tiptonville, TN

#9 Sep 12, 2012
donna wrote:
<quoted text> if people wouls take care of them thats one thing! Not every animal needs to be fix. But adopt a pound puppy
taking care of them includes spaying/neutering. they live longer and healthier lives and

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon downs 3 hr Not to be fd with 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Patrick 148,873
Flags at half staff??? 10 hr Truth 17
The Otter Creek Academy (Aug '09) 16 hr Harley 20
Gilliam family 20 hr Info 2
End of a marriage Fri 3 finger dk 17
ricky foster Fri That One Fellar 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages