Gals seeking Guys over 30

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
How old is too old for a 30 year old woman seeking a guy ?

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Is 50 too old?
robo mobo

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Is 30 too young for a girl

“Expect the unexpected”

Since: Dec 09

Or maybe not

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Got a new girlfriend in mind Eagle?
Sweet champ

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2013
How bout 31
monticello ky

London, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Sweet champ wrote:
How bout 31
50 is too old , about 10 years older is enough not 20.

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Pibbstraa wrote:
Got a new girlfriend in mind Eagle?
You got to be kidding Pibb, not me, not in a million years. I've got it good as it gets . Why do you ask?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Pibbstraa wrote:
Got a new girlfriend in mind Eagle?
Pibb ; you & Eagle have all the ladie u need at home.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2013
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be kidding Pibb, not me, not in a million years. I've got it good as it gets . Why do you ask?
But Eagle you asked the question for some reason. You know it just depends on the man. Not how old they are but how they treat a woman.
At my age I am not interested in men who act like boys. Ones whose hormones is their only driving force. The mature 40-50 year old well established man has my vote. I just happen to know a good one.

“Expect the unexpected”

Since: Dec 09

Or maybe not

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Riddler of Ridicule wrote:
<quoted text>
Pibb ; you & Eagle have all the ladie u need at home.
That is true Riddler. I'm not the one asking bout it. But it's fun giving Eagle hell. He gets so paranoid. LOL

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Age makes no matter when love is there. My significant other ( for lack of a better term) is 39, and I am 27. A 12 year difference and I couldn't be happier. :-D

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Pibbstraa wrote:
<quoted text>That is true Riddler. I'm not the one asking bout it. But it's fun giving Eagle hell. He gets so paranoid. LOL

Pibb now that I've gotten older i was just wondering what the ladies were looking for in a man. When we were young it was obvious . From what Wings & Lisa said the maturity issue is a big factor as the ladies get in the 30 something range . I know couples that are having children now in the 40 something range & was just wondering if age is getting to be a more significant factor with relationships with the divorce rate so high. Maybe ladies are holding off waiting for more mature guys to raise their family with.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2013
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>Pibb now that I've gotten older i was just wondering what the ladies were looking for in a man. When we were young it was obvious . From what Wings & Lisa said the maturity issue is a big factor as the ladies get in the 30 something range . I know couples that are having children now in the 40 something range & was just wondering if age is getting to be a more significant factor with relationships with the divorce rate so high. Maybe ladies are holding off waiting for more mature guys to raise their family with.
Bingo on that last part for me. There was of course more to it than maturity, because we definitely act like 10 year olds together more often than not, but you get the point. We have a baby on the way, and he will be the perfect father in my eyes.

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo on that last part for me. There was of course more to it than maturity, because we definitely act like 10 year olds together more often than not, but you get the point. We have a baby on the way, and he will be the perfect father in my eyes.
That is a good age for a guy to be a father , younger guys still like run with pack guys, late 30's very nurturing father & be 50's for the teen years. Should work great !
old timer

Whitley City, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2013
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>
Pibb now that I've gotten older i was just wondering what the ladies were looking for in a man. When we were young it was obvious . From what Wings & Lisa said the maturity issue is a big factor as the ladies get in the 30 something range . I know couples that are having children now in the 40 something range & was just wondering if age is getting to be a more significant factor with relationships with the divorce rate so high. Maybe ladies are holding off waiting for more mature guys to raise their family with.
I met my wife in high school back in 1967 and we are still together. I guess we matured together and with the struggles of raising a family and dealing with life in general, I don't think we did so bad. It wasn't easy and many times we almost split up but the deciding factor in that was our children. I'm glad we made it work and when we get to see our grandchildren, I know the struggles and sacrifices were well worth the effort we put into it.

Today it seems to be different, divorce comes too easy for many and its the children who suffer the most. To me it seems that today people want to sleep around as if they are looking for the best sexual partner or to maybe just sow some wild oats so to speak. I have learned to not judge people on the choices they make, I'm just glad for the ones my wife and I made.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo on that last part for me. There was of course more to it than maturity, because we definitely act like 10 year olds together more often than not, but you get the point. We have a baby on the way, and he will be the perfect father in my eyes.
OMG Lisa ! Congratulations! Do you know the gender yet? When is the baby due?(That is if you don't care to tell us on here) You are certainly blessed. We also spend a lot of time just cuttin up and laughing our behinds off. Couldn't ask for a better man. Good luck all the way Lisa. And no, age does not matter.

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2013
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>I met my wife in high school back in 1967 and we are still together. I guess we matured together and with the struggles of raising a family and dealing with life in general, I don't think we did so bad. It wasn't easy and many times we almost split up but the deciding factor in that was our children. I'm glad we made it work and when we get to see our grandchildren, I know the struggles and sacrifices were well worth the effort we put into it.

Today it seems to be different, divorce comes too easy for many and its the children who suffer the most. To me it seems that today people want to sleep around as if they are looking for the best sexual partner or to maybe just sow some wild oats so to speak. I have learned to not judge people on the choices they make, I'm just glad for the ones my wife and I made.
Your right the times are different and
You & I can see that. All these people seem to get married so young , have Kids then decide want try something new . The kids suffer and someone else raises their kids . A relationship should be nurtured for a few years before kids are bought into the picture.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 12, 2013
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>
Pibb now that I've gotten older i was just wondering what the ladies were looking for in a man. When we were young it was obvious . From what Wings & Lisa said the maturity issue is a big factor as the ladies get in the 30 something range . I know couples that are having children now in the 40 something range & was just wondering if age is getting to be a more significant factor with relationships with the divorce rate so high. Maybe ladies are holding off waiting for more mature guys to raise their family with.
Girls look for boys, women look for men. I wouldn't recommend men over 55 or so fathering a baby for the child's sake.(Need some energy to raise a baby after all) lol! But it's up to the couple in the end.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Wings of a Dove wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Lisa ! Congratulations! Do you know the gender yet? When is the baby due?(That is if you don't care to tell us on here) You are certainly blessed. We also spend a lot of time just cuttin up and laughing our behinds off. Couldn't ask for a better man. Good luck all the way Lisa. And no, age does not matter.
Thanks! We are having a boy, and the due date is May 27th. Just right around the corner it seems. And yes, we are definitely blessed, more than we'll ever know I'm sure. It's good to laugh, and to love and be loved, it's the best feeling in the world thus far. Thank you again and all the same to you.
:-D

“Expect the unexpected”

Since: Dec 09

Or maybe not

#20 Jan 12, 2013
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>
Pibb now that I've gotten older i was just wondering what the ladies were looking for in a man. When we were young it was obvious . From what Wings & Lisa said the maturity issue is a big factor as the ladies get in the 30 something range . I know couples that are having children now in the 40 something range & was just wondering if age is getting to be a more significant factor with relationships with the divorce rate so high. Maybe ladies are holding off waiting for more mature guys to raise their family with.
They also know that the older gentleman will be less likely to be a 'player'. Younger girls seem to seek the wild boys. That danger factor seems to really turn them on. Then they get hurt when the guy loves his lifestyle more than her.
As we mature, we start seeing things differently. Our priorities change. All the time you here from women, "Looks don't matter". That os so much BS. Looks matter to EVERYONE. But how we perceive each other is what changes.Beauty in the eye of the beholder is a very true statement. It isn't all about outward appearance after all.
As anyone who was there can recall, Wings and I did not exactly 'hit it off' at first. But I think a large part of the initial attraction was that both of us stood our ground on what we had to say. I figured I was too old for her and therefore was not trying to seduce her. Amazing how things work out.
Now we seem to have a perfect pairing. We complement each other very well and it works. Oh yeah, and I don't play video games all day either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 136,711
Should Polygamy be legal in Wayne co. ? (Dec '13) 2 hr curious 29
living a lie 7 hr sad but true 24
God is dead and religion is dying. 7 hr Anon 169
Adultery; Is it a sin or is it the sign of an i... 14 hr yes 62
Curious 15 hr feather1 6
Pibb. Soothsayer of nothing relevant 21 hr Pibbstraa 8
weck 23 hr No name 23
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]