I heard they got big dog at the dough boy today? And there doing more busts
mee

London, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2009
Best news I have heard all day.
Please

Manchester, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2009
Why are you concerned? You must be a drug dealer or user. Otherwise, you wouldn't be worried about him getting busted. He made his choices, and now he has to deal with the consequences. Do the crime, Do the time. Personally, I say thank you to the law enforcement officials for taking the scum off the streets. I just hope he is in jail for a very long time.
Concerned

Perryville, AR

#4 Nov 19, 2009
I agree and that is y I'm concerned no I'm not a druggie but he was one of my family members dealers and I was hoping it was true!!!
Please

Manchester, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Sorry for jumping to that conclusion. I hope your family member gets clean, before it is to late. I know it is difficult to deal with people like that. The pill dealers in this town are running rampant. I hope they take all of them to jail. They need to do something about these doctors writing so many prescriptions for narcotic, and it is obvious the patient does not need it.
info

London, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2009
who is big dog and what did he go to jail for.
Please

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2009
big dog is a drug dealer, and I don't know what he went to jail for. Just hoping drug charges. Sorry I can't help you with more info.
well

Pella, IA

#8 Nov 19, 2009
Who is BIG DOG?
whatever

Leavenworth, IN

#9 Nov 19, 2009
Concerned wrote:
I heard they got big dog at the dough boy today? And there doing more busts
i heard rennee garth got him.where she cant pay for all the checks she cash at reeds she had to go to ratting.any one elese heard this.it come from good sorce.so iknow true
Renee Garth

Perryville, AR

#12 Nov 20, 2009
What checks ? U seem to know more about me than I do myself funny!! Well look on court records and see if I have been in trouble over checks and u will find that I haven't and if u see my name on anyones paper I'll kiss ur ass!!! Thanks for knowimh more About me than I do myselfl. And I'm not going to argue with anyone bc I have nothing to probe to you losers
who

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2009
WHO IS BIG DOG?
cool whip

London, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2009
Please wrote:
big dog is a drug dealer, and I don't know what he went to jail for. Just hoping drug charges. Sorry I can't help you with more info.
So let me get this right!!! Your first comment is jumping to conclusions, to someone else, and then you become the 'topic' narrarator? What makes you any better than the person that started it.. You are a joke. You're no better than the person that started this thread.
King B

London, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2009
who wrote:
WHO IS BIG DOG?
I think his name is,??????? But not sure. LOL, Everybody should know who "Big Dog" is. Personally, He is a decent person, He just fell in with the wrong company, Mostly his s-called, Family and friends. He has been in trouble since he was 16-17. As I say, He has a good heart, But like a lot of others in our fair town,(Everywhere really), He looks for the easy way to make money.
funny

London, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2009
I've not seen anyone around monticello that looks like Big Dog or King B. They do have Big Dog T-shirts and I have heard of the Queen B. Are they related?
know

London, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2009
well wrote:
Who is BIG DOG?
TIM GREGORY he did live over on stokes street trailer at top off hill at stop sing did fool with HEATHER HANCOCK TILL she went to \\\\\\\\\\JAIL\\\\\\\\\\ FOR DRUG'S.
Brenda

Manchester, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2009
Im a rat and a druggy Ill do anything to get high. Twenty dollars a pop.
old friend

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2009
Brenda wrote:
for a hummer
Dog Warden

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Nov 20, 2009
"Big Dog" should have been in the pound for biting the mailman. Must have dug under the fence and left
his happy home.
dirty mangy mutt

London, KY

#22 Nov 20, 2009
u druggies just need to go back to eatin' shizz like normal dogs do.
I know

Harrison, AR

#23 Nov 20, 2009
Brenda wrote:
You are probably telling the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,822
Really 29 min Sixpack 1
Naked woman running down Columbia Avenue 7 hr Wendy 2
Food stamps and work 10 hr Crystal 19
2br.house trailer for rent (Oct '08) 17 hr Angela 21
Brittany Savage 18 hr April 27
Jessica Lauderdell Crisswell 20 hr linda 12

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages