what ever happened to t shawn davis

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ole friend

Leavenworth, IN

#1 Jan 21, 2009
what ever happened to t shawn davis, I went to school with him years ago, and moved away at the end of year, and havent spoke to him since.
I know

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2009
He is married and happy
ole friend

Leavenworth, IN

#3 Jan 21, 2009
I know wrote:
He is married and happy
Is he still living in monticello
I know

London, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2009
yes, why
cola

London, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2009
yeah i heard he married a real [email protected]
just wondering

Leavenworth, IN

#6 Jan 21, 2009
Which Shawn Davis are you talking about?
I know

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2009
cola wrote:
take your troublemaking somewhere else. Your just jelous of them!
ole friend

Leavenworth, IN

#8 Jan 22, 2009
cola wrote:
Who did he marry? Does anyone know how I can get in touch with him? Id like to catch up on old times
whatthe

Leavenworth, IN

#9 Jan 23, 2009
Saw him at gas station hardly didn't know him, he has gained a lot of weight. Looked like a balooooga whale! I'm glad he's happy though. We all get fat after marriage. or a few in my case!! I guess theres a woman for all weight catagories. I think he's married to Kim somebody. Boy she must be desperate. Na, hes ok.
gingerspice

Leavenworth, IN

#10 Jan 23, 2009
I heard he has crotchrot but I'll tell you for sure if he'll give me a chance to find out. Hunky big monkey!!
whatever

Leavenworth, IN

#11 Jan 23, 2009
gingerspice wrote:
I heard he has crotchrot but I'll tell you for sure if he'll give me a chance to find out. Hunky big monkey!!
Yeah, hes picked up some weight..maybe thats how his wife likes him...nope, hes not married to Kim anymore...I think he married Christy Brumley, or Vaughn and Cooper..I dont know what her last name was.
JennaJamisonnn

Leavenworth, IN

#12 Jan 23, 2009
We had a couple late night encounters a few months ago he was in insurance at the time but I didn't know he was married, well he didn't tell me he was anyway. maybe he wasn't. I thouroly enjoyed his company. he is such a sweet fella.
He is pretty kinky though. Nothin; wrong with that.
whatever

Leavenworth, IN

#13 Jan 23, 2009
Im sure the next post will be from someone else that slept with him while he was away from his wife, working in insurance???????
WOW

Leavenworth, IN

#14 Jan 23, 2009
No Way!! He's too broke to by rubbers, he ain't cheatin.
JennaJamisonnn

Leavenworth, IN

#15 Jan 23, 2009
He was ok but his white chicken legs need a little more sunlight and hair. his nips are softer than most men and not alot of hair on that chest either. He had a few red bumps here and there but n e way he was good and discreet, like a be-otch should be!
lois lane

Leavenworth, IN

#16 Jan 23, 2009
He is my SUPERMAN when we have a quick minute, I am his Lois Lane. We even have the outfits. Don't go to TN pleeeeaaaasssee
His Wife

Leavenworth, IN

#17 Jan 24, 2009
Im not hiding behind any stupid name, you know who I am...Im flattered, really guys, that you have nothing better to do than talk about Shawn...only a handful of people in this town doesnt like seeing us together...you idiots know who you are....Yeah, he has picked up a little weight. I have too...get over it. If you dont want to talk to us, or look at us, thats fine...We dont care! We dont want you talking to us anyway...you know who you are!!! Even a dumbass can tell all the posts were posted from the same person! And the problem with you guys is...WE AINT BROKE YET LIKE YOU PRAYED WE WOULD BE!!!!! and for some immature reason, it pisses you all off! And no..im not over here hiding...I say what I need too...and you all read it...I dont have to pick up a phone and call you...just to tell you your a bitch...you know it...
You all wanna hide behind some stupid name, and you wanna text us, behind someone elses name,....sounds like you guys are the cowards!!!
I know my husband didnt cheat on me, while selling insuance...you know how I know...hes right just like everyone else...He married a bitch! I know what he does!!!! We moved over here to get away from you people...seems like we are going to have to move out of state to do it now! And thats maybe what we do...so we can have some peace within OUR family! Good Luck to you two faced people...get over us...we're old news now!!!!!!! We are not getting divorced, we are not seperating...we are truely in love with each other. And your right...he is kinky in bed...thats one of the reasons I fell in love with him...a man that good..hell, I wasnt going to pass up! And yeah..hes my superman too....and what chicken has white legs? Ive never seen any? But please tell me I would like to know....And his chest hair, suits me just fine...at least its my head laying on it every night, and his chicken legs wrapped around me....And yes...hes MY BEOTCH!!!!!not yours!!!! If you all need anything else, call us...you got our number...But...DONT CALL SHAWN,YOU CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!
hal

Eubank, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2009
His Wife wrote:
Im not hiding behind any stupid name, you know who I am...Im flattered, really guys, that you have nothing better to do than talk about Shawn...only a handful of people in this town doesnt like seeing us together...you idiots know who you are....Yeah, he has picked up a little weight. I have too...get over it. If you dont want to talk to us, or look at us, thats fine...We dont care! We dont want you talking to us anyway...you know who you are!!! Even a dumbass can tell all the posts were posted from the same person! And the problem with you guys is...WE AINT BROKE YET LIKE YOU PRAYED WE WOULD BE!!!!! and for some immature reason, it pisses you all off! And no..im not over here hiding...I say what I need too...and you all read it...I dont have to pick up a phone and call you...just to tell you your a bitch...you know it...
You all wanna hide behind some stupid name, and you wanna text us, behind someone elses name,....sounds like you guys are the cowards!!!
I know my husband didnt cheat on me, while selling insuance...you know how I know...hes right just like everyone else...He married a bitch! I know what he does!!!! We moved over here to get away from you people...seems like we are going to have to move out of state to do it now! And thats maybe what we do...so we can have some peace within OUR family! Good Luck to you two faced people...get over us...we're old news now!!!!!!! We are not getting divorced, we are not seperating...we are truely in love with each other. And your right...he is kinky in bed...thats one of the reasons I fell in love with him...a man that good..hell, I wasnt going to pass up! And yeah..hes my superman too....and what chicken has white legs? Ive never seen any? But please tell me I would like to know....And his chest hair, suits me just fine...at least its my head laying on it every night, and his chicken legs wrapped around me....And yes...hes MY BEOTCH!!!!!not yours!!!! If you all need anything else, call us...you got our number...But...DONT CALL SHAWN,YOU CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!
Do you not worry about his teenage son getting on here and reading this??? I guess you all don't even worry about him anymore though, so why should you worry about him reading all this bullsh*t you posted on here. You really sound like a wonderful role model.
His Wife

Leavenworth, IN

#19 Jan 24, 2009
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not worry about his teenage son getting on here and reading this??? I guess you all don't even worry about him anymore though, so why should you worry about him reading all this bullsh*t you posted on here. You really sound like a wonderful role model.
Dont attack me on here, because I take up for my husband...You crazy people wanna get on here, trying to start things about him...saying hes cheating on me..whatever! Yeah...Im a good role model for my children..and I was raised to take up for my family...and thats how I will teach my children as well...And if you go back and read you will see, I didnt start this bullshit!!!!
whatever

London, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2009
His Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont attack me on here, because I take up for my husband...You crazy people wanna get on here, trying to start things about him...saying hes cheating on me..whatever! Yeah...Im a good role model for my children..and I was raised to take up for my family...and thats how I will teach my children as well...And if you go back and read you will see, I didnt start this bullshit!!!!
don't reply to these things. this is just what people want you to do. they want to aggravate you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Zeus 151,936
Alcohol vote 4 hr bill 39
Council candidates 6 hr Question 10
Why cant monticello have a better cable system??? 6 hr CTS 8
Where's Dustan Lair? 15 hr Hopeful 8
Laurel Dewitt 16 hr Get Smart 4
Justin Upchurch Sat Homeboy 2

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance