Bell Subdivision
hottie

Hazard, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2008
I heard on the news they found a meth lab in Bell Subdivision...... Anyone know whos it was?????????
i do

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2008
Kay Roberts
truthful

London, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2008
is that big bird kay ???
i do

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2008
yes
hottie

Hazard, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2008
Is this the one that use to live in Albany
nephew

Wilmore, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2008
Kay has got what he has been asking for.For a long time I have tried to talk to him about this a long time ago.As I am a recovering addict 6 years in now. I will continue to pray for Him lerch is a good person somewhere in there...May God help him...
Missed It

London, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2008
when & where @ in bell subdivision did this happen. I live there and didn't know any of this till now. More info please!
page

London, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2008
Heard it was Kay Roberts
DVON

Wartburg, TN

#10 Aug 9, 2008
I worked with Kay at Lakeveiw several years ago..Very very cool guy but wild as a buck.At that point and time we all were though.
davids_bbgirl

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2008
i do wrote:
yes
Hey is he still with Carolyn Lair Dawg Lair's ex wife? Where in Bell subdivision my uncle Mack & cousin Adam Baker live there and so does a friend of mine named Bubby Alice & Perry Mabes son.
just kidding

London, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2008
davids_bbgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey is he still with Carolyn Lair Dawg Lair's ex wife? Where in Bell subdivision my uncle Mack & cousin Adam Baker live there and so does a friend of mine named Bubby Alice & Perry Mabes son.
sounds like all that girl gets is dead beat dope heads.i know kay and dawg and they both are lying dead beat dope heads.kay and dawg should shack up and leave the wemen alone.
davids_bbgirl

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2008
just kidding wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like all that girl gets is dead beat dope heads.i know kay and dawg and they both are lying dead beat dope heads.kay and dawg should shack up and leave the wemen alone.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
unknown

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Aug 10, 2008
they said suspension of a meth lab in bell sub but they didn't find one when they got there or no proof of one...
how do you

Alto, GA

#15 Aug 13, 2008
know
speedy

Twinsburg, OH

#16 Aug 17, 2008
They aint nothing but cooper thevies. They are also Night prowlers and when I catch them they will pay dearly.........
someone 2

London, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2008
Kay stays in trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,315
184 ic 2 hr k stand picture 1
Doctor Molloy 4 hr Breakthatjawgirl 6
ricky foster 7 hr ricky foster 3
Any updates on Joey Jones charged with murder etc 9 hr pretty boy 2
Older woman on 1275 young guy 11 hr lol 16
r daniels 11 hr lady 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages