First Prev
of 4
Next Last
2kool

London, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
if anyone knows sandra paige works at american woodmark would like her phone number we have unfinished bussiness
someone who knows

London, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2009
the only home wreaker at woodmart is shirley thompson
wondering

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
who is she married to?
Sissy

London, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2009
2kool wrote:
if anyone knows sandra paige works at american woodmark would like her phone number we have unfinished bussiness
The info you requested is below:

three-four-eight-nine-two-five -seven

She'll be waiting for your call!!!!
why

Brodhead, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2009
You should be angry at the other woman, but what about your husband? He is not innocent in the situation. He is as much to blame for what happened if not more than the woman. He knew exactly what he stood to loose but he went ahead and jumped in with both feet. I'm not taking up for the other woman, but I'm saying one of the homewreckers came from your house.
sharon

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Nov 4, 2009
is shirley thompson related to laurel thompson who lives at windy
Old Lady

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2009
2kool wrote:
If you are angry at the other woman you could not be more wrong!!! It is the wandering eye that you should be angry with. The other woman has NOTHING to do with his wandering. HE and I mean HE is solely repsonsible!!! Get a clue woman!
Stone Cold

London, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2009
2kool wrote:
When are you women gonna learn that it is almost always the man who starts it. Don't take up for him and say "o he would never do that". Or, "this is the first time he has done this, so it must be the other woman's fault". Bull crap! Once a cheater, always a cheater. You won't ever have a peaceful marriage with him. Quit blaming other women for your man's shortcomings. Your man is laughing behind your back because he thinks he has convinced you that he had nothing to do with it. Bull crap!
abcdef

London, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2009
People I learned the hard way, if your husband goes out on you it is his fault not hers ,if she doesn't go out with him someone else will.He has had his fun now he can convince you it was your fault or hers.
the truth is

London, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2009
hey if he told her that u all wasn't together then u need to point the finger at him he told himself that u too wasn't together and calling now ain't going to help find the cause then fight the problem. plus u ain't even put ur name beside ur statement so y should we give u any thing if ur afraid to put ur name? and once a cheater always a cheater if it wasn't her it'll be someone else how do u know he's not cheating on u now
Melanie

Kittanning, PA

#11 Nov 4, 2009
What about JK or DR?
Why

Brodhead, KY

#12 Nov 5, 2009
Years ago a very very close person in my life slept with my husband. I was very hurt. I didn't know who to blame, but after all these years, I now know that the person that meant the most to you is the person to blame. The other person doesn't know you or your family, they donn,t know what makes you laugh or cry. They donn't love your children and tuck them into bed at night.They haven't been by your side when you went though the flu or supported you when you had a death in the family. That is the person to blame. The other person knows or understands none of this.

When it came down to it, my anger went to the other person. She was closer to me than my husband. She knew more about me than he did. My anger is gone, but the hurt remains.
Fran

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2009
Why wrote:
Years ago a very very close person in my life slept with my husband. I was very hurt. I didn't know who to blame, but after all these years, I now know that the person that meant the most to you is the person to blame. The other person doesn't know you or your family, they donn,t know what makes you laugh or cry. They donn't love your children and tuck them into bed at night.They haven't been by your side when you went though the flu or supported you when you had a death in the family. That is the person to blame. The other person knows or understands none of this.
When it came down to it, my anger went to the other person. She was closer to me than my husband. She knew more about me than he did. My anger is gone, but the hurt remains.
That would be very hard to recover from. I'm sorry you had to go through such a horrible thing. You must be a very good person to be able to let go of the anger.
i hear that

London, KY

#14 Nov 5, 2009
cheating men is what makes women so crazy
Stone Cold

London, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2009
i hear that wrote:
cheating men is what makes women so crazy
That is the nature of a man. Don't ever blame another woman for your man's infidelity unless she was holding a gun to his head. I little doubt that she was. He is a big boy and can make decisions for himself. His decision was to have the other woman.I know some of you women think that you are so good to him and so good looking that he would never go out on you without someone twisting his arm. Don't kid yourself. A man will go out on the best woman he ever had and the best looking woman he ever had for a cheap trick.
Been there

Columbia, MO

#16 Nov 5, 2009
First it is definately your husands fault because he is married to you and knew beter.Second did the women know he was married, if not then you can't blame her, if she did know then she is just as guilty.Regardless if some one cheats on you they have broke your trust, loyalty and honesty and I myself would be done.But if there was azzz to beat it would be his AND hers IF she knew
her daughter

London, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2009
he left u for my mom he even moved in with her and the only reason he went back was because your son threatening to kill himself so he went back and and they stopped talking and faded apart so she is seeing someone else now so shut up u got ur "man" so sit on your thumb and twirl a little plus how do u know he ain't cheating on u now so!!!? keep ur eyes peeled and get a hold of your dog or lett him go come on im 20 and i can kee my man he even begged me back
Fran

Nashville, TN

#18 Nov 5, 2009
&NR =1

I'd be singing this to him...
WREAKER LMAO

Vilonia, AR

#19 Nov 5, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
Its "WRECKER" not "wreaker" Both you and the person that originally started this TOPIC must have cheated off each other in High School.. LMFAO
you will be fine

London, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2009
If this man did not love you enough you to keep his wedding vows then you are better off without him. Go ahead and cry until you cann't cry any longer, let your heart feel like it is breaking in to [it's not] you will recover and be a stronger woman because of it. Get angry, scream as loud as you can scream, throw things, tear all his pictures up, write a nasty letter to him, do whatever it takes to get on with your life. Then do just that, get on with your life. Remember you lived before you met him and you will certainly live after he is gone. He's not dead, you may wish he was. He left on his own, so donn't waste too much time crying over something you probably wouldn't take back, if he came back. Love yourself, you deserve better than what he had to give.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Ren 172,959
Kristy Morrow 10 hr epstein 5
Food stamps and work 10 hr elmer p suggins 31
Chris souders 14 hr Yup 1
Naked woman running down Columbia Avenue Wed friend 4
Senture Feb 20 hot dog 8
Thick girls Feb 20 Facts of life 2

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance