Andrea Neal updates, please

Andrea Neal updates, please

Posted in the Monticello Forum

Shane Foster

Lakewood, WA

#1 Mar 13, 2008
I know her mother passed away some time ago and that she may now have an infant daughter and still lives in Monticello. I want to hear she is OK.
Angel

Liberty, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2008
Shane, arent you or use to be married to Treasa Young? the reason I asked shes such a bad mom throwing her kids off on everybody just to go hang out and do what she wants to do thats so wrong, if she didnt want the kids she shouldnt even had them. but I hope that you can give these kids a good dad figure and set a good example i dont really know you, but the kids deserves to be treated like the belong somewhere, and know that they have a dad and a mom that cares. like I said i dont know you but i just hope that you aint like her!
Shane Foster

Lakewood, WA

#3 Mar 30, 2008
Sorry. Wrong guy. I now live outside Seattle and I'm wondering how Andrea is doing. There is an on-going murder case involving her brother and the Kentucky State Police contact me every few years or so if they have questions. The last time they spoke to me they mentioned she was not doing so well. I worry.
big granny

London, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2008
She is doing o.k. She has a beautiful baby girl. I see her quite often. I worked with her mom at Wal-Mart when she passed away. The murder case was never solved and the parents of the girl would not even let Gail (her mom) or any of the family see Andrea's brothers boys. As far as I know they still don't get to. She is doing real good though. She really misses her mom. They were really close.
he did it

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2008
Regardless, all the evidence points to her brother killing Carol. He beat her on a daily basis.
Omg

Manchester, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2008
she is a great girl.. i know her family has had lots of problems in the past what is her brothers name again......
Shane Foster

Lakewood, WA

#7 Apr 25, 2008
Her brother's name was Lee(Jr.). I don't believe for a minute that he beat Carol. I dated Andrea for six years and we shared a home. I would have known if he did that. I miss Gail very much. The evidence did point to her brother's guilt, especially if you noticed his behavior days after the murder but he was never found guilty and we must give him the benifit of the doubt. I was a part of their family for a long time and I never saw Lee(Jr.) behave in a violent way.
Shane Foster

Lakewood, WA

#9 Apr 27, 2008
If I remember correctly, they found her remains in Daniel Boone National Park, where he worked as a hiking guide some years earlier. Andrea always harbored some suspicions about her brother's guilt. After some time we both agreed to stop talking about it or analize his erratic behavior for fear that it would damage our relationship. I loved her very much. Neither of us wanted to break-up over this thing. The case is very cold after all this time and the killer may never be revealed.
Shane Foster

United States

#11 Apr 28, 2008
Maybe I am out of the loop after all this time. I usually get my info from the Bowling Green newspaper online. Has there been any new devolopments that show new interest in Jr's guilt? Any new clues or discoveries? Does he still live in Monticello? What about Andrea and her Father? Keep me up to date. I have been with this thing since the beginning as much as I could. But again, after moving to the Seattle area I have infrequent contact and the KSP has not contacted me in 2 years.
Smackaho

Brownsville, TN

#12 Apr 28, 2008
Shane Foster? Same Shane Foster that graduated in 2006?
Shane Foster

Lakewood, WA

#13 Apr 29, 2008
Again, wrong Shane. I graduated in '87 from Nelson County.
Shane Foster

United States

#15 May 1, 2008
Ok. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autumn "child beater" Rigney 43 min CPS 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 160,901
4 seater rail buggy 4-sale (Sep '08) 10 hr Clay 25
Tabitha Dishman 17 hr TimR 3
jesse randolph (Jun '10) Fri SomeBody 2
Good mothers Fri FDeadbeat 9
chris souders brandon sterns (Jul '10) Fri Funappyhead 9

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages