“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Extra money or a missed tax base?
tpod

El Paso, AR

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Items you sell in a yard sale are only taxable if you sell them for more than what you paid for them, which probably rarely happens. And if you do sell them for more than what you paid for them then legally you are suppose to report it on your taxes, which again, probably rarely happens.

“pervinco per logica”

Since: Feb 12

Eradicate willful ignorance.

#3 Oct 4, 2012
It's pretty likely that the only people abusing taxes in this situation are the yard sale raiders that hit 10-15 buying cheap and then sell high later. They can turn >50% profit after all is said and done.
my 2 cents

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
The US senate is trying to pass a law to make it illegal for you to sell your stuff,, look it up. it's real.
jennturner 13

London, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2012
wow, its amazing that ppl are bit**ing about yardsales i mean cmon ppl. having a yard sale helps everyone the ones selling and buying. ppl need extra income and someone else is getting a really good bargen on something that maybe otherwise they couldnt afford!shouldnt ppl be more concerned about how we are going to eat? no jobs, everything going up. because of these greedy bast*rds that run this country or maybe you should be mnore cancerned about families and kids that are homeless or have nothing to eat? or maybe even these ppl are do drugs and gets welfare or foodstamps! or ppl who abuse kids. CANT YOU THINK OF ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO BITCH about? grow up ppl god some ppl need a good kick in the ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) 2 hr speakit 665
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Myron 136,716
Should Polygamy be legal in Wayne co. ? (Dec '13) 7 hr curious 29
living a lie 12 hr sad but true 24
God is dead and religion is dying. 12 hr Anon 169
Adultery; Is it a sin or is it the sign of an i... 19 hr yes 62
Curious 21 hr feather1 6
weck Mon No name 23
More from around the web

Monticello People Search