Conley Bottom Marina
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Bulan, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2009
I would like to know if anyone knows the gut that works at the Marina sometimes he is about 50 to 55 yrs old he drives a white newer model truck and someone said they thought he is from Monticello and owns some boat storages there. I think he is very nice and would like to know if he is involved with anyone or married. I wanted to ask someone at the marina but didn't want to start any drama for him if he is involved.
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2009
wondering wrote:
I would like to know if anyone knows the gut that works at the Marina sometimes he is about 50 to 55 yrs old he drives a white newer model truck and someone said they thought he is from Monticello and owns some boat storages there. I think he is very nice and would like to know if he is involved with anyone or married. I wanted to ask someone at the marina but didn't want to start any drama for him if he is involved.
herstal?
wondering

Bulan, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text>herstal?
what does your reply mean?
wondering

Bulan, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2009
The man I am asking about is about 6ft. tall would be about 50 to 55 yrs old, I ahve been told he lives in Monticello but not real sure on that.
wondering

Bulan, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2009
The man I am asking about is about 6ft. tall would be about 50 to 55 yrs old, I have been told he lives in Monticello but not real sure on that.
wow

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2009
hershel thompson
tell pls

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
sounds like we all might like to get to know this man ......
wondering

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2009
wow wrote:
hershel thompson
is he married or in a relationship?
old friend

London, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2009
i would like to get to know herstel a lot better than i know him now
tell pls

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2009
well....get in line ....
wondering

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2009
tell pls wrote:
well....get in line ....
lol so I take it he isn't married or in a relationship, now I have to think of a way I can officallty meet him not just a lady that comes to the marina every now and then.
tell pls

Somerset, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2009
well as long as there is no ring on his hand ...he is fair game ....relationship dont mean quat ....lol
Everyone

Manchester, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2009
He's about 49 yrs old. We all went to school together.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2009
he needs a good women i dont see how he put up with that one chick he was with for so long damn hes hot she must have been a stick on a log i bet he could really be a tiger in the sack ....
old friend

London, KY

#16 Sep 19, 2009
herstel is a quiet person, had some goood and bad times with him and his brothers, where are they now
wondering

Somerset, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2009
Thanks for all the info, anyone know if he's interested in seeing someone or if he's trying to patch up a broken heart. I don't want to be the rebound lady if you know what I mean.
not sure

Somerset, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2009
wondering wrote:
Thanks for all the info, anyone know if he's interested in seeing someone or if he's trying to patch up a broken heart. I don't want to be the rebound lady if you know what I mean.
I don't think you would be his rebound but he is one that doesn't talk much about private things ,I have seen him a few times with the same lady I don't know if their tight or not I will ask around.
who

Somerset, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2009
not sure wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you would be his rebound but he is one that doesn't talk much about private things ,I have seen him a few times with the same lady I don't know if their tight or not I will ask around.
Hmmmm interesting
a little about this man

Manchester, KY

#20 Nov 12, 2009
he is a guy you would want to just lay in the back of the truck and gaze at the stars. he is the type of guy who would give you the world. he is the type of guy who would be true and not stray. but he is not a guy who would take a straying lady
interested

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 13, 2009
a little about this man wrote:
he is a guy you would want to just lay in the back of the truck and gaze at the stars. he is the type of guy who would give you the world. he is the type of guy who would be true and not stray. but he is not a guy who would take a straying lady
this is interesting ...how do you know so much about the man? I have ask around and a few ppl say he is in a relationship has that ended

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Carla 141,348
Debate: Gay Marriage - Monticello, KY (Jul '10) 7 hr Wings01 1,286
God is dead and religion is dying. 7 hr Wings01 383
Native Americans History of Wayne County (Apr '09) Jun 29 ARCTICMAN 156
American woodmark Jun 28 dani27 21
when will the senture fasac contract begin Jun 28 dani27 7
who's hiring NEED JOB Jun 28 still 4
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE