Can I give my son a gay test?

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Land Baron

Netherlands

#1 Jun 17, 2009
I am worried that my son might be gay. Is it possible to get a hormone or vocal chord check? Can't a doctor indicate if he is gay or not? My son dresses up as a woman from time to time and uses women's bathrooms when the men's aren't available. He talks in a very high voice and when he sings he sounds like a castrato, but tells me it's called tenor. How can I tell if my son is gay?
Bobby Jones

London, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2009
LOL I GUESS WHEN BRAINS WERE PASSED OUT YOU THOUGHT THEY SAID TRAINS AND SAID I'LL TAKE A SLOW ONE..........IDIOT!!!!
xxxxxx

Manchester, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2009
that might be
what

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jun 17, 2009
i have never heard of anything like that you should know if he is gay you are the one that lives with him or something but I do not think that a doctor will tell you that. by the way you talk he must be
mee

Brodhead, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2009
if he is send him my way lol
SENATE BILL 909

Pineville, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2009
Land Baron wrote:
I am worried that my son might be gay. Is it possible to get a hormone or vocal chord check? Can't a doctor indicate if he is gay or not? My son dresses up as a woman from time to time and uses women's bathrooms when the men's aren't available. He talks in a very high voice and when he sings he sounds like a castrato, but tells me it's called tenor. How can I tell if my son is gay?
LAND BARON DONT HAVE A SON,BUT IF YOU THINK LAND BARON IS GAY LET YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIND SPEND THE NIGHT AT HIS PAD.AND LET THEM DECIDE?///
hillbilly doc

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jun 18, 2009
Land Baron wrote:
show him a picture of a big dick and see if his eyes light up if so he is a querr
Queer test

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2009
there is such a test. Get some metos and soda. Mix it together so it starts fizzing up all over the place and if he is too busy blowing his boi-friend to notice he is gay
16 percent gay

London, KY

#10 Jun 18, 2009
here's and online test.

http://gay-test.com/
LAND BARON

Pineville, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2009
IM PRACTICING TO BECOME A LESBIAN....
RUFUS

Pineville, KY

#12 Jun 18, 2009
I PASSED THE TEST.
caring

Vilonia, AR

#13 Jun 18, 2009
If you found out your son was gay, what would you do? Send him back? Disown? Or love your child unconditionally like most of our parents do.I didn't know what kind of child I would be getting either time when the two of mine were born, all I knew was they were mine and that I would love them unconditionally, and stand behind them until the day I die. They may and have done things that I strongly disapprove of but I am still their mother and I am still here for them, no matter what. You donn't need that test, if you love your child like a real parent should, it wonn't matter anyway.
caring

Vilonia, AR

#14 Jun 18, 2009
Oops, I didn't see thay It was susposed to be LB.
plug him

Harrison, AR

#15 Jun 19, 2009
stick your finger in his ass, if he smiles he's queer. if he run's off, your safe.
Refreshing

United States

#16 Dec 21, 2009
caring wrote:
If you found out your son was gay, what would you do? Send him back? Disown? Or love your child unconditionally like most of our parents do.I didn't know what kind of child I would be getting either time when the two of mine were born, all I knew was they were mine and that I would love them unconditionally, and stand behind them until the day I die. They may and have done things that I strongly disapprove of but I am still their mother and I am still here for them, no matter what. You donn't need that test, if you love your child like a real parent should, it wonn't matter anyway.
I wish I had a Mom like you, it's hard to live closest with no support. I embrace you!
why

London, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2009
Would you love your child any less if he was gay? I Wouldn't, I am willing to accept my children just as they are. I donn't want any kind of test to see what they are and or what they aren't. My daughter has m.s. and that was the most heartbreaking news that I could have ever heard. Just be thankful you have a healthy child, love mine for who they are, not for who i want them to be. I wish my daughter was gay instead of suffering from m.s.

You need to rethink your priorities, would you rather have a gay child or a child that suffers from an incureable disease that only gets worse in time? I donn't have to think twice on what my answer would be!
why

London, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2009
I see I posted up above as caring. This must be an old post. Opinion still the same!
Test

Somerset, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2009
I'll test him for you and get back to you with the results. What's his number ?
twinkle toes

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2009
mmm i wish someone would stick a couple fingers up my but and hit my prostate mmmm mmm m mm..
why

London, KY

#21 Dec 22, 2009
I bet your toes would do more than twinkle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mattie at Raceway 43 min Roadtoittabena 1
Mark Lacy Con Man 59 min victim of con 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 168,945
Black walnut stain removal (Nov '08) 7 hr Sissy 39
Brittany Savage 19 hr Kenny 18
Kelly Lair (Feb '10) 20 hr Lover boy 11
East hwy 92 20 hr Lover boy 62

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages