yard sale next sat
ancm

London, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2012
There will be a garage/yard sale at 54 Fall Creek Heights Subdivision in Monticello, KY (2 story gray house on the right)next Sat (Labor Day Weekend). It will begin at 7 AM EST. There will be girl clothes, boy clothes, men's clothing and women's clothing (dress clothes included too), home decor and a great selection of BRAND New Paparazzi Jewelry to choose from. A great selection of items, that are in good condition. Fall Creek Heights Subdivision is located off Hwy 1275 in Monticello. If coming from the Monticello area on Hwy 90 take a left past BP go to the end of Cooley Lane and take a right onto Hwy 1275, go approximately 2 miles and subdivision is on the right. Look for the 2 story gray house. #soworththedrive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monticello motel 19 min Spiv a Little 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Calhoun-Cadiz 165,541
66 indictments 18 hr My 2 cents 20
Piggy Denney 20 hr home run 5
Does anyone know Eula Catron 20 hr Dude 4
Johney Foster 21 hr Spiv a Little 4
needing a stove and refrigerator for free or cheap (Jul '14) Sat Latavia 34

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages