Hope White Carged with murder of Juli...

Hope White Carged with murder of Julie Hicks

Posted in the Monticello Forum

cowayne

London, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2009
I sinserely pray this brings some kind of closure to the Hicks Family . Especia;;y Julies Parents...Praise God !!!

WKYM-101.7 NEWS CENTER
HOPE WHITE CHARGED WITH MURDER IN CONNECTION WITH STABBING DEATH OF JULIE HICKS BURCHETT
Kentucky State Police charged 26 year old Hope White with murder
Monday, June 29th in connection with the stabbing death of 24 year
old Julie Hicks Burchett in July of 2008. White is being held at the
Wayne County Detention Center and no bond has been set.

Julie Hicks Burchett, 24, was found dead in a vehicle shortly after
midnight on July 19th of 2008. The car was parked at a pallet mill,
which formerly operated as the O.P. Link Handle Company, on Beech
Valley Road.

Early on in the investigation - Detective Doug Boyd with Kentucky State Police said Burchett was stabbed multiple times. Boyd confirmed that Burchett was found in a vehicle owned by her and her husband, Ricky.
He did not specifically state how long she had been in the vehicle before
her body was discovered.

Burchett was found dead at 12:02 AM on Saturday, July 19th of 2008.

<< Return to Previous

If you copy this article to a blog or forum, please leave the identification of the source ( wkym.com ) in the text.Content Management Powered by CuteNews
jihm

Danville, KY

#3 Jun 30, 2009
Good riddance to murderous trash!I hope she never gets out!Put her UNDER the jail!No bond!.........R.I.P. Julie....taken too soon.

Since: Apr 09

Monticello, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2009
Why do people start SO MANY threads about the same topics? It makes things hard to follow. This information is already posted on the other 3 threads about this. When you all start so many different threads about the same topic, everybody that is following the story has to keep reading ALL of the threads trying to figure out which one has the most recent information.... why cant everybody just stick to the threads that already exist instead of starting new ones?
What is up with Haters

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Jun 30, 2009
Jason, I just wonder if you are an overly miserable person? Keep your pessimism out of this. Help this family celebrate the capture of their daughter's murderer. I would assume you have no children, judging by your insensitivity. Wait for it to come on the news if you only want to take it in once.

“We meet again, at last, meow.”

Since: May 09

A scratching post,fur fur away

#6 Jun 30, 2009
_JaSoN_ wrote:
Why do people start SO MANY threads about the same topics? It makes things hard to follow. This information is already posted on the other 3 threads about this. When you all start so many different threads about the same topic, everybody that is following the story has to keep reading ALL of the threads trying to figure out which one has the most recent information.... why cant everybody just stick to the threads that already exist instead of starting new ones?
I get what you are saying, Jason. I have often had the same thought. Most likely people get on here and are to excited about something to check and see if it is already here.
Remember the Silver Star

Crossville, TN

#7 Jun 30, 2009
Finally, an Answer. Bless her soul, and Bless her Family
runner

London, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2009
remember she has to be found guilty. First of all. Do'es OJ ring a bell?

“Dirrty South ”

Since: Jan 09

Monticello

#9 Jun 30, 2009
Praise God !!! Now maybe william and his wife will have some closer to this mess ...I hope she get's life ..........God Bless!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Truth 166,410
Chasity hickey 6 hr Yeah 1
Daycare 7 hr ur crazy 4
Hope White (Aug '11) 13 hr Ugh 39
Mikayla Hicks 14 hr Tim 2
Who takes the best seniors pictures 16 hr MommaBear 3
Johney Foster Sun Spiv a Little 15

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance