oh gross !!!!
Me-To

Brodhead, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2008
Cool picture ... post more :>
saopbox Racer

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2008
I like goth chicks...Keep it up. Love the jewelry.
jawfjfowagahwgg

Aurora, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2008
she looks nasty, very nasty, Someone looks like they never got any attention growing up

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 3, 2008
Hhhhmmmm......different strokes for different folks. I like the shirt and purple hair, just don't like the makeup. But I've always liked a more natural appearance. Oh and I like the buttons.

: D
i dunno but

Jamestown, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2008
if i could find a key chain to fit her collar i'd hang her from my rearview mirror and be lookin fierce man!
big dawg

London, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2008
geek!
Goth Dom

London, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2008
hmmm so how does one find a keeper like that, to maybe tie up, slap around, call evil dirty derogatory names, perhaps cover in a mixture of my and her blood and other bodily fluids, before finishing in a post coital hug.. hahaha..
truthful

Nicholson, GA

#9 Aug 3, 2008
at walmart ??? thats where u get everything in monticello !!!!! i think thier on sale this week !!!! 2 freeks for the price of one !!!!
Goth Dom

London, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2008
Where can i find this freak! I think I am in LUST!!! i see this beautiful night creature, and i want to make pasionate, dirty painful, blood covered love to her. i imagine writhing around on black sheets, feeling the mixing of my and her blood, spit, and other bodily fluids, mixing between our naked bodies, finishing in a Post coital embrace througout the entire day until duck, where she and I begin our pre mating blood letting ritual!! marry me you freaky, dirty, nasty little WH0RE!!!
dingle dork

Eddyville, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2008
lets all get purple hair and do lousy jobs cutting our wrists and talk about how depressing life is thats cool how cool is that really
Goth Dom

London, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2008
dingle dork wrote:
lets all get purple hair and do lousy jobs cutting our wrists and talk about how depressing life is thats cool how cool is that really
You Moron Know what you are talking about before you speak/type and NEVER Again Insult My Future Submissive wife to be

Wrist slitting and talking about being depressed: thats Emo NOT GOTH, totally different Lifestyle you Idiot!!! the Purple hair, that can be accepted By both!! My god, you stupid Hick you don't have a CLUE about anything, unless you see something about it on Your mothers Tv..go curl up in Your perfect protected world and be glad you live a sheltered and uninfluenced/protected life, Like Most Mortal SHEEP do!
truthful

Nicholson, GA

#13 Aug 3, 2008
yea most are satisfied with just looking like a freek !!!!!! oh yea and drinking blood !!!!!! good emo,good girl,go lay down just like ol truthful taught u !!!!
cool breeze

Jamestown, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2008
lol...its the goth vampires vs the hillybilly nation! i think i'll bet on the hillbilly nation....there are more of them and they don't stand out quite as much as the goth vampires do.
johny waud

Eddyville, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2008
johny waud says got dom must have been an abused child and the only way he feels good about his self is to dress and look like a dumbass
truthful

Nicholson, GA

#16 Aug 3, 2008
remember georgy i'm whippin ur a$$!!!! after i take care of these two legged freeks !!!!
cool breeze

Jamestown, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2008
they could be useful for training coondogs..."hey bubba....ole bruce has already treed four of those goth emo's tonight!"
truthful

Nicholson, GA

#18 Aug 3, 2008
if they didnt bite the dogs !!!!!hahaha and then suck them dry !!!! i heard emo's climb dogs better than they do trees !!!!
cool breeze

Jamestown, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2008
truthful, you'd better bring a couple dozen of those goth emo's with ya, a pack of coondogs, 6 Navy Seals, a couple of handgrenades, Rampage Jackson, Chuck Lidel, Forrest Griffin, a couple of nuclear submarines and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders (to distract him)......and i'm still not sure that's gonna be enough to get the job done!
cool breeze

Jamestown, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2008
but you are right about the emo's...don't turn your back on them around a pack of cute coondogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 165,522
Johney Foster 8 hr Mary 1
Piggy Denney 11 hr Lora 3
Cory Ryan/Misty Day 19 hr hot dog 4
Pam allred Fri Nosey 6
Third Thursday bands Fri Quick 13
Carolyn Pendleton Thu Facts 4

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance