DEJA VU

Sheridan, AR

#56 Jul 29, 2011
Loretta wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on people... let's hear the evidence first. There are all kinds of maybees. No one knows what happen but the people involved & the police who have found a case to arrest. Let's see what the evidence is before hanging someone. If the evidence shows she did indeed kill the baby then I will be the first one in line to hang her (find her guilty) but let's hear what happen before we storm the streets.
It's the same OLD story we hear time & again....nothing new, except the victims & perpertrators. If we can eliminate DRUGS, we will eliminate 80% of our crimes, maybe more.
justice for baby staten

Burnside, KY

#57 Jul 29, 2011
kayla & jarrad will be getting what they deserve. i hope to god someone kills them in the jail cell they're in. might do the world some good! RIP baby staten! JUSTICE FOR BABY STATEN STEPHENSON!
Go Figure

Somerset, KY

#58 Jul 29, 2011
Soooooooooo wrote:
why don't all get your signs ready and start protesting on the streets of monticello, that is the only attention grabber yur gonna get, get them ready or quit beaching
Does anybody know screaming manic Nancy Grace's phone number? Maybe Miss Lord can get a deal from Larry Flynt and Hustler. This sounds like a good case for Nancy Grace. It is time for Wayne County to get on the map like Orlando.
there u go

Somerset, KY

#60 Jul 29, 2011
Go Figure wrote:
<quoted text>Does anybody know screaming manic Nancy Grace's phone number? Maybe Miss Lord can get a deal from Larry Flynt and Hustler. This sounds like a good case for Nancy Grace. It is time for Wayne County to get on the map like Orlando.
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
Fate

Manchester, KY

#61 Jul 29, 2011
justice for baby staten wrote:
kayla & jarrad will be getting what they deserve. i hope to god someone kills them in the jail cell they're in. might do the world some good! RIP baby staten! JUSTICE FOR BABY STATEN STEPHENSON!
Wow, you just signed your own fate with that statement.. While respectable people will trust in our justice system, there are a few of you on here that will burn in hell for the hearts you no doubt have. You have no ideal how violent you sound and how ugly you really are. What you wish bad on another will come back to haunt you 10 tens. Hope you don't have children.
mman

Mansfield, OH

#62 Jul 29, 2011
They deserve the same treatment that they gave this child......And dont say they are innocent because if they were they would not be sitting in jail right now. Cops just dont arrest you for no reason and say its murder!!!!
Protest

United States

#63 Jul 29, 2011
August 1st 1:15pm in front of the courthouse. Be there for the arraignment and protest in front of the courthouse and demand justice for Stanton! I will be there will you?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#64 Jul 29, 2011
I have contacted Topix Headquarters and requested that the thread http://www.topix.com/forum/city/monticello-ky ... in it's entirety, be placed in other town forums locally, i.e., Somerset and all other surrounding cities for you...

If you all would, can you please keep all of your information about the event(s) in the following linked thread so it can be collected in one place and ultimately crawled into the other town forums?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/monticello-ky ...

I feel that if people in the neighboring towns are made aware of the gathering, you'll have more attendance and ultimately much more support. Please keep that thread in particular, strictly for informational posts and not for personal opinions about the case in general. I'm also in the process of contacting Lex18 news to see if they will cover the event. Hope this helps.
My My O My

Somerset, KY

#65 Jul 29, 2011
there u go wrote:
This story has already made the iReport. Just click on the link and type "baby killers" in the Search box.
Hopefully Nancy will be in town by Monday.
My My O My

Somerset, KY

#66 Jul 29, 2011
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I have contacted Topix Headquarters and requested that the thread http://www.topix.com/forum/city/monticello-ky ... in it's entirety, be placed in other town forums locally, i.e., Somerset and all other surrounding cities for you...
If you all would, can you please keep all of your information about the event(s) in the following linked thread so it can be collected in one place and ultimately crawled into the other town forums?
I feel that if people in the neighboring towns are made aware of the gathering, you'll have more attendance and ultimately much more support. Please keep that thread in particular, strictly for informational posts and not for personal opinions about the case in general. I'm also in the process of contacting Lex18 news to see if they will cover the event. Hope this helps.
Maybe you, Miss Nosey, are doing something worth while.
Jessica

Harrison, AR

#67 Jul 29, 2011
There is also a FB event titled "Balloon Release for babies lost..." With details.

“Narcissistic misanthrope...”

Since: May 11

Trollville

#68 Jul 29, 2011
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Nope, in your experience, does this thread violate the TOS? I can't for the life of me see why it's still up. Other threads with people's names have been taken down, restarted, taken down again,and so on.
If the thread about a preacher charged with child molestation was removed numerous times So why is this thread still here?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#70 Jul 29, 2011
I see that many of the comments in this thread are missing as it is. So they must have violated the TOS.

This thread is still here due to the news coverage. As long as a story is from a credible news source, for instance Lex18 or one of our other local stations, it is allowed to stay. Comments that are of a personal nature, such as: info about family members, supposed or alleged drug abuse, history of abuse which is not documented and is just rumored which has NOT public record, or other "gossip" tuned comments are usually taken down.

As far as the thread about the preacher, I don't know. If it's the thread I think it is/was, there were private individuals names placed, hateful threats, etc. But I'd imagine there was probably a lot of gossip involved in that one as well as the personal names. You can't get on here and say "I heard" or place anything that isn't credible. Or something such as 'I know "so and so's" brothers sons daughter is a drug dealer'. Topix doesn't tolerate that.

You can talk about a town Mayor for example, but it has to be something about his duties, not his supposed infidelities, drug habits, family situations, etc.
how

London, KY

#71 Jul 29, 2011
There is no reason that parents should not get help for their drug addiction. UNITE pays for drug treatment. Plus they take reports of suspected and known drug use, people need to start calling investigators in when they know that people are using. Don't ignore it any more.
JUSTICE for Staten

London, KY

#73 Jul 29, 2011
My My O My wrote:
<quoted text>This story has already made the iReport. Just click on the link and type "baby killers" in the Search box.
Hopefully Nancy will be in town by Monday.
This is true>>>I just viewed the blog.
wes d

United States

#75 Jul 30, 2011
anycase wrote:
It said on the news that the boyfriend is 19 and Kayla is 20 awfully young to be convicted of murder I think...but think about it how many times has a child been abused and the mother not aware of it. I'm not saying she is innocent, but I would rather wait and see what the outcome of the case then to start talking about stuff on here and putting my two cents in when I wasn't even there. In my opinion yes I think she is just as guilty!!! But thats just it its an opinion and in court that doesn't count as evidence....I want them to find the REAL person to do this weather its the mother boyfriend or both!!! and I would rather let God do the judging of these people then me!!
........wow finaly someone with a little sence, thank you
FED UP

Bowling Green, KY

#76 Jul 30, 2011
JUSTICE for Staten wrote:
<quoted text>This is true>>>I just viewed the blog.
BULL SHOOT,I CANT FIND IT,I THINK YOUR FULL OF CRAP
JUSTICE for Staten

London, KY

#77 Jul 30, 2011
FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>BULL SHOOT,I CANT FIND IT,I THINK YOUR FULL OF CRAP
NO, I'm not full of crap & I'm not on here to argue, I'm here for JUSTICE...click the link, at the top in the search {Right side} type baby killers, this will bring you to a page, look on the right side of this page where it says irequest, ireporters, click the circle for irequest ,then click below {it's in red lettering" for all irequest.This will bring up the page it's the very first one {or it was last night}, it's a blue scenery of hill.CLICK IT!!!
JUSTICE for Staten

London, KY

#78 Jul 30, 2011
^^^^This is the link "post #65" for above
Krystal

Sheridan, AR

#79 Jul 30, 2011
KAYDEN! KAYDEN! KAYDEN! KAYDEN! KAYDEN! KAYDEN!
STATEN! STATEN! STATEN! STATEN! STATEN! STATEN!

Never forget. These precious children were murdered at the hands of those who are suppose to love them the most.

RIP in peace KAYDEN & STATEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr SNYB 131,545
need 4 or 5 bed room on land contract or rent. 10 hr jingle balls 7
Things You Love Game!! (Aug '10) Nov 20 whatimeisit 4,637
Big moving sale Nov 19 movingsale 1
looking for a house with basement Nov 17 curious 1
County Attorney Race who wil u vote 4 Nov 17 BrittneyLatham0406 10
Boring town Nov 16 Dead Horse 31
Monticello Dating
Find my Match

Monticello People Search