First Prev
of 4
Next Last
shameful

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2011
She's in jail now...got arrested for murder a bit ago...
Sure enough

London, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2011
Are you sure about that???
Tragic

Bonnyman, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2011
shameful wrote:
She's in jail now...got arrested for murder a bit ago...
Thank you Jesus.
for sure

Brownsville, TN

#12 Jul 27, 2011
Very sure ..
It was on WLEX-NEWS AT 6
Concerned

Rineyville, KY

#14 Jul 27, 2011
Yes Kayla and Jarrod were both arrested for murder about 4 this evening. It was on lex18 news at 5.thank you Jesus.
true

Somerset, KY

#22 Jul 27, 2011
forget you

Science Hill, KY

#25 Jul 27, 2011
thank you dear Christian friend. You just judged me so I guess you are on the hell bound path with me. You just deemed me to hell for my opinion and thoughts of this "person". So you did exactly to me what you are saying my response to this "person" will send me to hell for. So thank you for sending me to hell, friend. Thank you for being judgmental of MY thoughts and post. Both God frowns upon. I doubt Jesus gave you the stone to cast for your life free of all sins. There is NO perfect Chrisitan. God died for our sins because there is NO perfect Christian. You're no better than me. I have a wonderful relationship with God. This is not about me, this is not about you. This is about justice for Staten. What happened in biblical days for acts such as this? Don't judge me. You do not know me. I have an opinion of this person but I can't send her to hell. That is between her and God. The Bible clearly says where she'll go for murder, those are the words of the Lord not me. So if you have a problem with that then you my Christian friend, take that up with God himself. Now I will not respond to you, not once more. People like to get on here and make it about "me, me, me". As I said this is about Staten, not you and not me. So if you have an opinion about Kayla different than mine, create your own post. No need to reply to mine if you disagree. Thank you and Goodnight.
And I forgive you for sending me to hell to burn. You're welcome.
To my "topix cohorts" I apologize that I do not support the act of murder. I apologize I do not support child abuse. I apologize that I wrote from my words what Jesus in the Bible states will happen concerning acts such as this. Please forgive me.
Well Well Well

Somerset, KY

#26 Jul 27, 2011
Are you saying that Wayne County Social Services / Protection and Permamency was involved in ANOTHER toddlers death again?
Praying

Hazard, KY

#27 Jul 27, 2011
May God have mercy on her eternal soul!!!! And she is getting what she deserves. So glad someone finally does around here

“Narcissistic misanthrope...”

Since: May 11

Trollville

#28 Jul 27, 2011
Well Well Well wrote:
Are you saying that Wayne County Social Services / Protection and Permamency was involved in ANOTHER toddlers death again?
YES!
well

Brodhead, KY

#33 Jul 27, 2011
should be wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a minor. I agree with you about her being guilty and allowing it to happen ... or even if she didn't even KNOW that it had or would happen, I think it's absolutely insane for all these girls to "trust" their babies with guys they don't even know. Anyway, I agree that she is guilty. I'm just saying that he's just as guilty for doing the beating, which is probably what happened but who knows. The cops know a whole lot more than we do. No one has the right to strike a child in anger. I wouldn't care if he had been a minor (which he's not), a complete stranger, a relative, or a boyfriend. I just can't believe that people are condemning her and not him. PLEASE, don't let HIM get away with this so he can do it again to some other baby. They BOTH need to pay.
That's why 2 people got arrested.
no surprise

Brodhead, KY

#34 Jul 27, 2011
Well Well Well wrote:
SURPRISE.
anycase

East Bernstadt, KY

#36 Jul 27, 2011
It said on the news that the boyfriend is 19 and Kayla is 20 awfully young to be convicted of murder I think...but think about it how many times has a child been abused and the mother not aware of it. I'm not saying she is innocent, but I would rather wait and see what the outcome of the case then to start talking about stuff on here and putting my two cents in when I wasn't even there. In my opinion yes I think she is just as guilty!!! But thats just it its an opinion and in court that doesn't count as evidence....I want them to find the REAL person to do this weather its the mother boyfriend or both!!! and I would rather let God do the judging of these people then me!!
not recognized

Sheridan, AR

#39 Jul 28, 2011
Do the world a favor and do not recognize anyone that murders, physically, sexually or mentally abuses an small innocent child as part of the human population. Don't even put them with the animal population, animals take care of their children. They are the slime of the world, these things should not be on earth and it is wrong of our government system to require the prison system to put this slime alway from people that have comitted crimes. This slime would cease to exist if they were allowed to be part of the regular prison population. They would be doing the world a favor. It breaks my heart to see a baby that age fall down and hurt itself.
Whitney

Sheridan, AR

#41 Jul 28, 2011
They DO NOT want me on that jury. She is guilty of not protecting her child if nothing else. Prison for sure, time to be determined.
listen

Somerset, KY

#44 Jul 28, 2011
Level Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Known user? WHO of IMPORTANCE knew? HOW (what evidence) did that person have) to support this fact and why wasn't it acted upon? WHAT was she using?
Well, I'd like to be able to answer that, however I my-self can not say I HAVE EVER seen her use, bc I have never seen the scum in person period! but in order to become a "known user" or known for anything, people must know you/see you/wittness as a user and from most everything that I hear/read says this is fact of her! Go to the other thread titled "baby air lifted" and read Poster #654!! Whom ever that poster is can certainly answer your questions and support facts you ask for!! What she uses, I dont know, obviously something with a needle... ;-) I have encouraged them to go to the police as others have too, and I pray they/he/she do, but if not...someone WILL make the call and let them know the post is there!!! Have a great day!
Heartbroken

London, KY

#47 Jul 28, 2011
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you dont need to bring his name up...Just need to let both of the babies rest
Do NOT let it rest...UNTIL Justice is served for these babies, they did NOT deserve to die!!!
Angel

Hodgenville, KY

#50 Jul 28, 2011
Somewhere there has got to be a end to this. How many little babys has to die? The people of that county should pile in the streets for that trail and flood the court rooms, call ever news station you can think of for miles around. Also I agree, if this was reported and nothing was done, send the social workers right along with them. Investigate all their asses and get to the bottom of this. If I had my life to live over I would become a social worker and if I was called to your house I would dig in you damn tolet paper. Hate me if you want to but I would do my job.
I dont know if I could sentence someone to death or not if put on the spot but I will say this, if it was a case like this, I THINK I COULD!
Soooooooooo

London, KY

#51 Jul 29, 2011
why don't all get your signs ready and start protesting on the streets of monticello, that is the only attention grabber yur gonna get, get them ready or quit beaching
on the mark

Sheridan, AR

#55 Jul 29, 2011
Dont wanna hear it wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, P & P can only do what the Family Court Judge allows. If the court ordered the child returned the worker has NO choice in the matter. In my opinion, the family court system in that area needs to be looked at closely!!
I HAVE HEARD NOTHING GOOD ABOUT the family court judge...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazel 6 hr Concerned citizen 1
God is dead and religion is dying. 7 hr Pibbstraa 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Litti 135,071
Greedy, Self-Centered People 21 hr Taurus 13
Hiring? 21 hr pretty boy 5
How to cope after a spouse commits ADULTRY Mar 26 Pibbstraa 37
Pibbstraa steps in Mar 26 whoa 1 2
Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web