First Prev
of 9
Next Last
WhItE BoY

Bolivar, MO

#1 Mar 22, 2010
Just showed this on tv 18 that someone was shot this morning at one of the house boat plants.
who

London, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2010
I heard it was lakeview yachts.
Wondering

London, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2010
This is all WKYM is showing at 1:35pm

"Local authorities are investigating an apparent shooting incident that occurred this morning at 11:03 at a business on East Highway 90 near the Monticello City limits. According to reports one person was shot, no other information has been released at this time."
It was

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2010
I heard it on the scanner,I think they said that it was a 30 year old male. & yes it happened at lakeview yachts. Hope that they will be ok.
knows for sure

London, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2010
It was at Lakeview Yachts, & the guy was shot in the left leg. His name is Danny Hardwick.
concerned

London, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
A Hardwick guy got shot in the thigh,he is okay.
David Shook of Somerset did the shooting, he hasn't been caught yet.
who

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2010
who shot him and why?
wondering

London, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2010
what was it over?
nosy rosy

London, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2010
just watch lexington news at 5:00. all the info will be on there.
my my

Bolivar, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2010
WKYM Google Search

wkym.com TOP HEADLINES
Update: Search Continues For Shooting Suspect
State Police and local authorities continue to search for the
suspect in connection with the Monday, March 22nd shooting
at Lakeview Yachts in Monticello.

A man was injured after being shot around 11AM. According
to reports – the victim was shot while fleeing the houseboat
facility. The victim came to the Police Dept where he received
first aid from the Director of 911 for bleeding from the gunshot
wound. He was transported a few minutes later by EMS to the
Wayne County Hospital for further medical attention. The suspect
fled Lakeview Yachts in a vehicle and remains at large. The
investigation is continuing.
me me

Doniphan, MO

#11 Mar 22, 2010
the news still didnt tell the shooters name. dose anyone know who it is.
latest

Manchester, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2010
me me wrote:
the news still didnt tell the shooters name. dose anyone know who it is.
DAVID SHOOK
me me

Doniphan, MO

#13 Mar 22, 2010
latest wrote:
<quoted text>DAVID SHOOK
i heard it was david shores
MC Girl

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Mar 22, 2010
latest wrote:
<quoted text>DAVID SHOOK
This is not the DAVID WAYNE SHOOK that lives in McCreary County. And he is not related to the SHOOK'S that live in Stearns Ky. or the Shook Family that lives in Wayne Co. He is from Somerset and is not originally from here.
somerset girl

Science Hill, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2010
why dont u all find something else to talk about and danny should have kept his mouth shut and left people alone he thinks he is a bad ass but not so bad now when his wife was sleeping around on him he carried a gun hunting for the guys but suppossedly couldnt find them but he knew where they all worked im surprised he didnt get it sooner i know the shooter and he would have had to be pushed to a limit because he is not that type of person danny should have never messed with his family and danny tried to intentially hurt his own nephew danny isnt the saint u think he is
hot mamma

Science Hill, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2010
i know dave and he is kind loving person that is always thinkin about his family danny shouldn't have messed with his family when you mess with a person's family ,people do things without thinking he loves his family and would do anything to protect them
spoken

London, KY

#17 Mar 23, 2010
somerset girl wrote:
why dont u all find something else to talk about and danny should have kept his mouth shut and left people alone he thinks he is a bad ass but not so bad now when his wife was sleeping around on him he carried a gun hunting for the guys but suppossedly couldnt find them but he knew where they all worked im surprised he didnt get it sooner i know the shooter and he would have had to be pushed to a limit because he is not that type of person danny should have never messed with his family and danny tried to intentially hurt his own nephew danny isnt the saint u think he is
who are you the woman they are fighting over? so was it your fault?i know danny and his wife is not like that at all, so dont get on here until u know the facts.
somerset girl

Science Hill, KY

#18 Mar 23, 2010
spoken wrote:
<quoted text> who are you the woman they are fighting over? so was it your fault?i know danny and his wife is not like that at all, so dont get on here until u know the facts.
it was over his wife ask her if sleepin around on her husband was worth it and yes they r that kind of people ask her bout brian, dusty, lee, tim i., tim high ,homer hunley, paul berryman, and used go to her sister house and swim nude with many guys round and the reason she didnt like dave was cause he wouldnt give any if she wasnt such a ho!!!! maybe none of this would have happened
somerset girl

Science Hill, KY

#19 Mar 23, 2010
spoken wrote:
<quoted text> who are you the woman they are fighting over? so was it your fault?i know danny and his wife is not like that at all, so dont get on here until u know the facts.
iknow more of the facts than u do all u know is what bullshit they r feedin u need to know what u r talkin bout before u get on talkin ur smack u dont know dave or anything bout him
know the facts

London, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2010
i know dave shores and there is not a better guy u can call your friend, sure he may have done wrong before but who in the hell aint? so u all can kiss his ass! peace bro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vernon Miniard Jr. (Apr '08) 1 hr Here in ky 222
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr usa 157,892
Cancer (Nov '15) 9 hr A little birdie 2
JC McGinnis 11 hr A little birdie 1
Kroger going under? 17 hr Batman 49
Fantasy Yachts (May '08) Sun bullwinkel 93
jobs Sun job seeker 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages