Yes he does do alot of drugs.
someone who knows

London, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2009
HOME WRECKER!!!!!!!!!!
2cd mom

London, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2009
dave is a good guy he use to stay with me for a long time. i know his whole family they are good people.
friend

Knox, PA

#4 Dec 10, 2009
who's home did he wreck.
I know

Heidrick, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2009
He cam into Brandon Hutton's house and made it a wreck for Brandon and his daniella. I think that David had better watch his back b/c Brandon is goning to get him.
friend

London, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2009
i dont see him just walking into someones house and messing it up without a reason,what did brandon do steal his drugs?
I know

Heidrick, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2009
hell no brandon is not on drugs. but david go to pack a on when brandon gets to him. his friends can help him to if they want to but it want help.
BDM02

London, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
HOME WRECKER!!!!!!!!!!
HOW COULD HE BE A HOME WRECKER, WHEN THE HOME WAS ALREADY WRECKED BY THE HUSBAND HIMSELF? BRANDON WALKED OUT ON HIS FAMILY, FOR ANOTHER WOMEN(WHO HAPPENS TO BE SHERRY).HE LEFT HIS WIFE BACK IN SEPTEMBER. SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HE'S A HOME WRECKER!
BDM02

London, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2009
rat wrote:
Yes he does do alot of drugs.
DONT SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU YOUR SELF DONT KNOW.
BDM02

London, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2009
friend wrote:
who's home did he wreck.
DONT WORRY HE DIDN'T WRECK ANYONES HOME.
BDM02

London, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2009
I know wrote:
hell no brandon is not on drugs. but david go to pack a on when brandon gets to him. his friends can help him to if they want to but it want help.
AINT NO ONE AFFAID OF BRANDON HUTTON. HE AINT NOTHING BUT A LOT OF TALK
BDM02

London, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2009
AND BY THE WAY YOU SPELLED IT WRONG.
BDM02

London, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2009
WHAT?
i know

Bimble, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2009
brandon done the wrecking, besides why is he worried about what daniella is doing. brandon is gonna be a daddy again with the new woman!! personally i dont see what either of them see in him!
ICEYHOT1

London, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2009
i know wrote:
brandon done the wrecking, besides why is he worried about what daniella is doing. brandon is gonna be a daddy again with the new woman!! personally i dont see what either of them see in him!
HELL YEAH MAYBE NOW HE CAN PAY CHILDSUPPORT FOR THE BOTH OF THEM.
this is brandon hutton

London, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2009
I don't think that it is anything to anyone if I pay childsupport or if I don't. I take great care of my kids. Also you need to put your real name on here if you goning to talk about someone.
Mind your own buisness

Greenfield, IN

#18 Dec 17, 2009
right on Brandon!
Roxy

London, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2009
Iknow this family, and what I have to say is Brandon finally got smart and woke up. I know his wife has cheated on him for years. Every place she has worked she had a man on the side. I worked at Cagles with her and I know for a fact she had a married man that had several children for a long time. That is just one of many I know from working with her. I'm sure Brandon would not have left with out good reason. Altho I do wish this family the best of luck for their children sake.
Talk About It Somemore

London, KY

#21 Dec 18, 2009
Roxy wrote:
Iknow this family, and what I have to say is Brandon finally got smart and woke up. I know his wife has cheated on him for years. Every place she has worked she had a man on the side. I worked at Cagles with her and I know for a fact she had a married man that had several children for a long time. That is just one of many I know from working with her. I'm sure Brandon would not have left with out good reason. Altho I do wish this family the best of luck for their children sake.
LISTEN ROXY I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO START SHIT! I AM NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEFORE CHEATED ON MY HUSBAND. FAMILY IS EVERYTHING, AND YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WANT TO GET ON HERE AND PUT STUFF THAT IS NOT TRUE. ME AND BRANDON HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES AND IT'S BEST WE JUST GO OUR OWN WAYS. BRANDON KNOWS THAT WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS COMPLETELY HIS FAULT AND HE WOULD TELL ANYONE THAT. BUT JUST BECAUSE HE MAY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE DOESN'T GIVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO GET ON HERE AND START MAKING UP THINGS TO MAKE ONE OR THE OTHER SOUND BAD. BRANDON KNOWS THAT THINGS BETWEEN US WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, AND HE KNOWS THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER WALKED OUT ON HIM OR EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT TALKING TO SOME OTHER PERSON. YES NOW THAT WE ARE SPLIT UP AND HAVE BEEN FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME OR HIM TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE.(WE ARE GOING THRU A DIVORCE.)I KNOW THAT DESPITE WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THE WRONG CHOICES THAT HAS BEEN MADE ON HIS PART, BRANDON IS A GOOD FATHER TO HIS CHILDREN. NO ONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT HIM OR ME IT'S OUR CHILDREN. WE BOTH LOVE THEM VERY MUCH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND I DO GO TO CHURCH, AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOUR MARRIED THAT NOTHING OR NO ONE SHOULD STAND BETWEEN YOU AND THE OTHER PERSON, BUT CHOICES WAS MADE AND NOW BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE MADE THE DICISION TO MOVE ON. I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO BRANDON, BUT I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET HIM WALK OUT ON ME FOR SOME ONE ELSE(AND I DON'T THINK ANY WOMAN THAT I KNOW WOULD EITHER).I'M MAKING A STAND FOR WHAT I BELIEVE.AND AS FAR AS ME HAVING A MAN ON THE SIDE.THAT'S BULLSHIT. ME AND BRANDON BOTH HAVE FRIENDS WHICH WE TALK TO @ OUR JOBS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEIR ANYTHING MORE THAN FRIENDS.JUST BECAUSE I WAS MARRIED DOESN'T MEAN THAT I OR HIM COULDN'T TALK TO A PERSON OF THE OTHER SEX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When does new jailer take over 4 hr Rocky 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 131,920
Gas fireplace repair (Oct '12) 7 hr roger 8
Question for the city police. Sat charlie 4
Your own comments are pushing your post to the... Sat Charlie 2
Not all Nascar on Tv now Fri Hurt butt 2
Is Bipolar a license to cheat, lie and be mean ... (Oct '09) Dec 19 sweetT 270
Monticello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web