London, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2008
What was her maiden name?
whoami

London, KY

#22 Sep 24, 2008
wilted flower wrote:
What was her maiden name?
YES, AND WHO ARE HER PARENTS? I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER.IS JERRY ACERY HER FATHER IN LAW FROM PARNELL? THIS IS SO SAD TO HERE, NOBODY SHOULD BE IN THAT PLACE WHERE THEY THINK NOBODY CARES. LIFE IS TO SHORT TO GET YOUR MIND IN THE PLACE WHERE DEATH LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY WAY OUT. GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY.
Sad

Wilmore, KY

#23 Sep 24, 2008
Worried wrote:
<quoted text>
What news did you hear the police were chasing her, the local news did not say that!
At 8:30 AM this AM on Z-93 The news DID say they were in pursuit due to an eariler complaint.The news at noon did not say that but the AM did, I know what I heard!!You do relize the news changes depending on who is reporting it.

Since: May 08

Lexington, KY

#24 Sep 24, 2008
whats the maiden name?
wmkz listener

London, KY

#25 Sep 24, 2008
Well i heard the news at 7:30 and then at 8:30 and then at noon and no where did it say that they were in pursuit or "chasing her" as you say. So get your stories straight, before you go spreading rumors.
a few facts

London, KY

#26 Sep 24, 2008
She was not being chased by the cops. The cops had been to her house to check on her because she said that she did not want to live anymore. The responding officer called back and said that she was not going to do anything but talk so not to be worried about it. She was the daughter of Ruth Taylor and Jimmy Lair. Her maiden name was Lair she lived her younger years in Albany. Please remember her 3 kids. She had suffered depression and bipolar for a couple of years. She spent some time in the Lex Hospitals. Please do not talk trash about her but pray for all of her family that is left to wonder what they could have done to help.
curious

London, KY

#27 Sep 24, 2008
Did she use to date Eric Foust?
Tabatha

East Bernstadt, KY

#28 Sep 24, 2008
Tanny's maidwn name: LAIR
She and her family used to live in Albany Years ago. When were teens.
Please everone Pray for Tammy's children, All her family and friends.

Thank you and God Bless

Tabatha
nattie

Mount Vernon, KY

#29 Sep 24, 2008
this is so sad tammy was a good friend of mine, and she was my dads g/f sister in law , tammy we miss u so much ,, everybody plzz keep tammy kids , rayanna , samula, and mary-elizbeth in ya'll all prayers cuz they have just lost their mother !!! she was a person that would always know how to make feel better when u was in a bad mood ,, i couldnt believe it when i first hear it ,, TAMMY WE MISS U SO MUCH !!! u was a really great friend!!! and i am going to miss u so much!!
best friend

Mount Vernon, KY

#30 Sep 24, 2008
plzz keep tammy family and kids in ur prayer and all the love ons she had ,, cuz they just need ur prayers to help them make it in this time of sad loss,, she was a mother a best friend , cuz, wife/ex-wife ,sister, and a daughter if ya didnt know tammy , she was a great person and a great friend and she nice friendly sweet person , we miss u tammy u will never befor got
Ashley

Somerset, KY

#31 Sep 24, 2008
You guys on here all u can do is talk Tammy is myaunt and we lost someone we loved very much. People need to keep their nose in there on bussiness. By the way yes she was married to Alpie Acrey. She is the Daughter of my Grandpa Jimmy Lair. So just Please Pray for our Family instead of talking bout it.
whoami

Brodhead, KY

#32 Sep 24, 2008
a few facts wrote:
She was not being chased by the cops. The cops had been to her house to check on her because she said that she did not want to live anymore. The responding officer called back and said that she was not going to do anything but talk so not to be worried about it. She was the daughter of Ruth Taylor and Jimmy Lair. Her maiden name was Lair she lived her younger years in Albany. Please remember her 3 kids. She had suffered depression and bipolar for a couple of years. She spent some time in the Lex Hospitals. Please do not talk trash about her but pray for all of her family that is left to wonder what they could have done to help.
THIS IS NOT TRUE EITHER,The police was called over to her apartment in Horse Hollow, BECAUSE the call was her brother had taken her car without permission. Then they said she was SUICIDAL. The police went in and talked to her and her brother said she appeared to be OK. and the brother was there so was the car. The brother and Tammie said they she was OK, so the police left. Why start gossip and UNTRUTH when there is none.
My Prayers

London, KY

#33 Sep 24, 2008
My prayers go out to this family. I agree with ashley and whoami...please don't start rumors. This family is dealing with enough right now. No..the Tammie that dated Eric is a different one I believe. People make me sick with the lies and rumors. Ashley,Whoami...I'm saying a prayer for you and all your family. I hope that with God's help, you can make it. God Bless!
monticello girl

Cleveland, GA

#34 Sep 25, 2008
i have knew tammy for a long time she was a good hearted person may my prays be with the family and her kids god will pull you thew just trust in him love you tammy
Della

Brodhead, KY

#35 Sep 25, 2008
please pray for this family. I know what the pain of losing a child feels like.A part of you dies to.I've lose two boys,the pain never goes away.Please remember this family in your prayers.
just a thought

London, KY

#36 Sep 26, 2008
I am praying for this family the kids need pray it is going to be very hard on them and the rest of her family.
Lorraine

Baldwin City, KS

#37 Sep 26, 2008
Father I come to you asking that you touch this family and give them the strenght to get through this. Father I also ask that you shame the ones that want to gossip and seal their mouth. We are not to judge others Father show them the way and give them a heart that can feel the pain this family feels. And ease the pain of these loves ones so that they may be able to bear it. In Jesus name I ask this Amen THank you Jesus
best friend

London, KY

#38 Sep 26, 2008
tammy my prayers are out for u and ur family and ur kids we luv ya and miss ya !!! ur always be in are hearts 4- ever we will never 4 get u !!!!
friend

London, KY

#39 Sep 26, 2008
tammy u and u family are in my prayers and thought and ur kids too !!! ppl please pray for tammys kids cause they really needed it'd in this time of lost ..... WE WILL ALWAYS MISS "U !!! U WAS A GREAT FRIEND ALWAYS THIER WOULD SUMEONE NEED U < I LOVE U AND THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THEIR FOR ME ,,,

ur always in my prayers and thoughts
Praying

Lexington, KY

#40 Sep 27, 2008
I would like for everyone to pray extra hard today for this family, it's really going to be a tough day for them and they need all the love and support they can get. God Bless this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,874
Shannon downs 5 hr Not to be fd with 1
Flags at half staff??? 11 hr Truth 17
The Otter Creek Academy (Aug '09) 18 hr Harley 20
Gilliam family 21 hr Info 2
End of a marriage Fri 3 finger dk 17
ricky foster Fri That One Fellar 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages