Kevin Jones is the President of Littl...

Kevin Jones is the President of Little League!!!

Posted in the Monticello Forum

Anonymous

London, KY

#10 May 3, 2011
Is Kevin Jones coaching a team in little league? Just curious, I was told, I thought the president of little league wasn't allowed to coach a team.
show me

Somerset, KY

#11 May 3, 2011
why aska question you already know the answer too LOL come to a little league meeting and find out? do you even have a kid? ot just another topix trouble maker? since i have seen you on other park threads so i know you real beef isnt little league?/ have the balls to face todd man to man or the new park feller man to man or whover your gripe is with show some balls
Anonymous

London, KY

#12 May 3, 2011
seems your pretty upset. you must be involved with the politics. it won't do any good to take the issues to the board or city council. But I do think that other people should know what's going on, and to see how political our town is even down to youth sports. This is a great way to raise the children in our community, might as well teach them to be dishonest, to cheat, and that winning is everything!!!! And oh yeah teach them that rules, usually don't apply to the ones in charge!!!!
attend

Somerset, KY

#13 May 3, 2011
i noticd you never answered whether you even have a kid in little league you are the one that seems to mention politics sounds more like your a bitter defeated politician than a little league parent either way grow a pair and go to park board meeting or a fiscal court or city council meeting?? politics in youth sports LMAO you mean the fiscal court and council are trying to dictate whos kid bats first LMAO are you listening to yourself LOL maybe a little to much 420 tonight for you?
attend

Somerset, KY

#14 May 3, 2011
post a copy of thre by-laws or rules that says what your saying instead of ranting and raving si all im saying talk is cheap but the little league and park are two separate entities which one are you bitching about? you expect the park board to enforce a little league by-law rule??? LMAO what leap do you get that from?
Grand Opening

Somerset, KY

#15 May 3, 2011
you people obviously could use our pop the cork special come get a massage and happy ending one pop or two pops with two bottles of "gap of the ridge merlot" purchase
SNEAKY

London, KY

#16 May 4, 2011
There was a guy that looked it up at the games last week. The president may coach as long as he/she does not coach an all star team or is the all star team director.
wackos

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 May 8, 2011
jimmyd123 wrote:
Is Kevin Jones coaching a team in little league? Just curious, I was told, I thought the president of little league wasn't allowed to coach a team.
I guess you was wrong ABOUT that just like your wring or flat out lie in every post you make on topix you should change your name yo "Lieing Jimmyd123" the biggest POS on topix!
FrenchFried

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Jul 9, 2011
wackos wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you was wrong ABOUT that just like your wring or flat out lie in every post you make on topix you should change your name yo "Lieing Jimmyd123" the biggest POS on topix!
Ouch
Popo

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Jul 9, 2011
SNEAKY wrote:
There was a guy that looked it up at the games last week. The president may coach as long as he/she does not coach an all star team or is the all star team director.
so who was the all star coach for coachs pitch?
FrenchFried

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Jul 10, 2011
Popo wrote:
<quoted text>so who was the all star coach for coachs pitch?
Was it Mr Jones?
Popo

Mount Vernon, KY

#28 Jul 10, 2011
FrenchFried wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Mr Jones?
yep :-)
ZOG

Oakland, CA

#29 Jul 11, 2011
Does it really matter. Rules are made for losers. If you can't catch,throw,run, or hit. Please shut the book and leave the park.The program will never advance to the next level using the book......
Lady Di

Manchester, KY

#34 Jul 20, 2011
My grandson plays 8 yr old Coach's pitch, and he made the All Stars. I believe Wayne Co. is having a Tournment this weekend. Would you believe whomever is head of the Wayne Co. tournment would not let my grandson's team play in this tournment. I'm really surprised by this call, I thought tournments were held to make some money by their entry fees and income of concessions. But, I'm really upset re: this outcome. I think all teams who want to play and have entry fees should be allowed. I live in Wayne Co. and this stinks to high heaven. Now, if they were told no, because of filled brackets, etc. okay, but I was told differently.
PBR

Mount Vernon, KY

#35 Jul 20, 2011
Lady Di wrote:
My grandson plays 8 yr old Coach's pitch, and he made the All Stars. I believe Wayne Co. is having a Tournment this weekend. Would you believe whomever is head of the Wayne Co. tournment would not let my grandson's team play in this tournment. I'm really surprised by this call, I thought tournments were held to make some money by their entry fees and income of concessions. But, I'm really upset re: this outcome. I think all teams who want to play and have entry fees should be allowed. I live in Wayne Co. and this stinks to high heaven. Now, if they were told no, because of filled brackets, etc. okay, but I was told differently.
Who told this and why? Wayne co teams are in it. More details please. Maybe I can help!
PBR

Mount Vernon, KY

#36 Jul 21, 2011
Lady Di wrote:
All Wayne coach pitch teams are in, I checked .
Lady Di

Manchester, KY

#37 Jul 22, 2011
This team is from Pulaski Co., not Wayne. Not sure why, but all is well, they are going to play in another tourney in another county. Will not divulge where the info.came from, but the source is very reliable. I was just upset with the county where I live, was looking forward to seeing our grandchild play in our county.
PBR

Detroit, MI

#38 Jul 22, 2011
Lady Di wrote:
This team is from Pulaski Co., not Wayne. Not sure why, but all is well, they are going to play in another tourney in another county. Will not divulge where the info.came from, but the source is very reliable. I was just upset with the county where I live, was looking forward to seeing our grandchild play in our county.
They actually needed one more team here as picket tenn dropped out at the last minute. Could have got them in here. Don't know when pc talked to people here, u didn't say it was pc team. Oh well I tried!
ela

Casey, IL

#39 Aug 6, 2011
Both my children play all-stars little league. Both coach pitch teams (a and b) were in the tournament. A team ended up being runners-up. The tournament was only for coach pitch. Kevin is the coach for my 8 year old and had been wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min usa 163,920
Tabitha Dishman 5 hr Old friend 6
Older men dating much younger women 8 hr Nowreally123 1
Girl looking for Girl 22 hr Iloveboobs 1
free goat May 27 thanks 1
ISO Place to rent!!!HELP May 25 Sam 1
Turner's pawn shop May 25 Nowreally123 4

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance