Black Stallion Restaurant

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Any patron reviews or comments on the new restaurant yet? Heard the parking lot was full last night.

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Haven't heard of anyone eating there yet.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2012
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
Haven't heard of anyone eating there yet.
You could buy all the THI posse a T-bone and we could come back on here to pick the place apart. lol!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Wings of a Dove wrote:
<quoted text>You could buy all the THI posse a T-bone and we could come back on here to pick the place apart. lol!
Maybe we should all get togeather & eat there. Would Pibb ?

Location hidden

#6 Oct 2, 2012
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>
He's always up for a meal. Not big on steak tho. We both love free food best. HAHA..
Hungry

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Is this place open yet? If so, how was it? Very anxious to try it out.

“Expect the unexpected”

Since: Dec 09

Or maybe not

#9 Oct 3, 2012
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>
Long as you're buying.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Hungry wrote:
Is this place open yet? If so, how was it? Very anxious to try it out.
Opened Tuesday.Was told still so full you have a long wait to get in. 1-2 hrs. wait. Should ease up later on.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Pibbstraa wrote:
<quoted text>Long as you're buying.
It would be worth it to finally sit down & converse with you. Maybe try Taco Bell out since I'm buying & I'm cheap also, buy I know you love your Taco Bell . I think we are all cool enough with each other & would have a great sitdown.
Jeez

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
How are their prices??
love to go

Bettendorf, IA

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Wings of a Dove wrote:
Any patron reviews or comments on the new restaurant yet? Heard the parking lot was full last night.
Where is it located at??
Hungry

Somerset, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Had a NY strip and it was delish. The baked potato was OK and the salad bar was very generic. For the price, was expecting a better meal. Hopefully, it will improve. I don't care to pay more for a meal, if it is worth it. They need to kick it up a notch or two.
yum

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2012
the steak is amazing, the ribs even better. all the food is fresh. & the salad bar? i tthought it was great, they had a wide veriety of things on there when i went. & the terimisue was to die for. i'll be going back again, no doubt about it. i went during church rush, the service is fantastic and i had my meal out fast. the prices are fair, and its beatiful on the inside.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 8, 2012
The inside is definitely pleasing to look at. The waitress did an awesome job and the salad bar wasn't too bad. I just don't like waiting close to an hour for a steak that was pink when I asked for well done, and that I could have made better at home.

I think I'll wait a while a try again once everyone has been trained well.

Since: Dec 08

Copperhead Road

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Hopefully, the place will do well...

Location hidden

#21 Oct 8, 2012
When the crowd thins I will have to try the place out.
Patron

United States

#22 Oct 11, 2012
We ate there. Was as nice as any steak house around. They do need more help though. Front desk was swamped with those coming in and those trying to pay and leave. Next time I will ask them to leave the seasoning off my steak or at least make it very light. Just a little too peppered and spicy for me.(Very tender and a great cut, I got the NY strip) They offered to cook me a whole new steak after I was half done eating. Of course I said no. I think this place will fly and people from other places will come when it catches on. We've needed a good steak house for a long time. Well pleased with it.
Patron

United States

#23 Oct 11, 2012
RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
When the crowd thins I will have to try the place out.
Go a little earlier in the evening before the dinner crowd begins to come in. None of that horrid music either. You can actually talk across the table without yelling. They have several TV's so you don't have to miss the game.
Happy

East Bernstadt, KY

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Absolutely love the place so happy we have something new and different the food was great and I will be back again soon!
whatever

London, KY

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Jeez wrote:
How are their prices??
prices are decent and they have some good lunch specials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a three bedroom house for rent (Aug '15) 1 hr David t 6
Affair at the Monticello Post Office 1 hr Sylvia 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,810
Walmart closing??? 4 hr Road Hog 17
Is Bipolar a license to cheat, lie and be mean ... (Oct '09) 6 hr DarleneL 314
Hot guy in blue chevy truck 15 hr Lisa 7
Pam allred (Mar '17) 16 hr Nosey 10

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages