First Prev
of 3
Next Last
palin

Brownsville, TN

#1 Oct 21, 2008
He still doing all those drugs and with that nasty girl?
lala

Versailles, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2008
yea and he was livin with tyler morrow, he's a big male wh*re too!!! i hate both of them.
little ole me

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2008
I'm family ,last I heard he is still living in parnell,just past were his parents live and you should leave Bradley alone.What is any of your bussiness what he is doing?
sumer

Brownsville, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2008
i heard he has some std and sleeps with everybody. tyler is a good guy though.
a friend

London, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2008
bradley is cool as hell hes got a job now asna girlfriend hes doin a lot better than a lot of people in this town o ya and bradley dont wreck the s10 didnt have fun taken out the windsheild the first time lol
filed

Brownsville, TN

#6 Oct 22, 2008
that girl he claims to be with is too good for him. think she is gonna stick round long?
hello

London, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2008
Yep, she sure is staying around. She is crazy bout him. Now what do you have to say? I guess it burns you up hes got such a fine woman.....haha
filed

Brownsville, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2008
i hear shes been going around on him..there is no way a girl like that will stick round with him.we all know what she is there for and it ain't gonna last much longer. i give it another month.maybe
Crazy

London, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2008
sumer wrote:
i heard he has some std and sleeps with everybody. tyler is a good guy though.
Oh Yeah Tyler is a real good guy! he just drives drunk and kills his friend, and what has he learned from it, not a damn thing, still doing what he has always done, he is a sorry piece of shitt, who should be in prison somewhere, for what he has done, But he will get what is coming to him, its just a matter of time! Its a real shame that there is an innocent child growing up without a daddy, because his stupid ass so called friend decided to drive drunk and kill him! And no it was no accident, he chose to drive drunk, so he is 100% responsible! It hasnt changed him one bit! So HE IS A GOOD GUY? Dont think so!
friend

Brownsville, TN

#10 Oct 23, 2008
people make mistakes. and if you think he doesn't feel bad about it everyday then your wrong. that could have happened to you or one of your friends...don't judge him.
little ole me

Hazard, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2008
nobody is perfect, noone!
hello

London, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2008
Crazy ..........your a ASS. I bet you have never ever drunk a beer and drove have you stupid
heya

Brownsville, TN

#13 Oct 23, 2008
this ain't about tyler k? i heard lil ole' innocent bradley prince is doin pills again..looks like he won't ever amount to nothin. and if that girl is smart she will get as far away from him as possible, and soon!
Malt Liquor

Wayland, KY

#14 Oct 23, 2008
i hope he at least enjoys a refreshing beverage while he does whatever he does

For the most part, Malt Liquor beers are sold in the infamous 40 oz sized bottles, some as large at 64 ozs to as small as a 12 oz bottles. Wide mouthed necks are also very popular - this allows the beer to practically funnel its way into your belly. They usually hit at around 5.5 to 8.2% alcohol by volume and are straw to pale amber in colour. Most use excessive amounts of adjuncts, such as corn, rice, refined brewers sugar (dextrose) and as a result there are very few "all malt" brewed malt liquors. Hops are barely used, just enough is added to balance off any cloyingness. Higher alcohol versions tend to have a loads of fusel alcohol, which gives off solvent or fuel like aromas and flavours. They are attenuated very well, meaning a higher ratio of fermentable sugars are present over other beers, but without using as many ingredients and still ending up with a high alcohol content. Some breweries enable the use of special enzymes to further breakdown the malt and adjuncts so they will yield a larger percentage of alcohol. This makes for quite a dry beer, with only a small amount of unfermented sugars and a kick that will knock you on your ass.

Malt liquors must be served ice cold, as close as you can get to 32F as possible. If you try to drink the stuff any warmer than 45F you risk the chance of hurling as they can get nasty when warm. And, if you must drink it out of a glass, a frozen one is a must to ensure an optimal temperature. Malt liquor is a specifically brewed to be consumed quickly, achieve an abrupt buzz and easy to drink. This can cause the toughest of drinkers, let alone half-pints, to forget their name and current location. Not a good thing if your buzz goes that far, especially with malt liquor. In the wrong hands malt liquor also becomes instant asshole juice. Only experienced drinkers should attempt to take on malt liquors, and preferably at home, alone.

Oddly, and a little known fact, not all beers labeled a malt liquor are. Varying from state to state, the label is applied to certain beers that exceed a specific alcohol content. You'll see this commonly with imports.

The style has many names, like "liquid crack", "ghetto juice", "booty juice", "crazy juice", "death in a bottle", "four O" or just plain "forty." Popularity has been growing over the years and throughout various boroughs in the American culture. However, you cannot dispute its horrible impact, and the sly marketing tactics behind it, which contributed in making it the drink of choice in the ghettoes. Malt liquors are often marketed as being "high in alcohol" with a demographic target of young men, traditionally students, minorities, white trash, wiggers, drunks or any combination of the mentioned. It's guaranteed that the seedier the neighbor, the more malt liquor you will find. Guaranteed. Take no offense if you fall into one of these categories, but you are being targeted with a juice from hell. By drinking it you reinforce this common theory, strengthen the marketing behind it and line the pockets of mega-breweries while you get crazy stupid drunk. Beer is often classified as a depressant, but don't allow it to be a suppressant on your mind.
hot dog

Toccoa, GA

#15 Oct 24, 2008
wow
tinker

Georgetown, KY

#16 Oct 24, 2008
Wow did he kill? I remember the wreck but not the person that died.
hell

Monticello, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2008
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yeah Tyler is a real good guy! he just drives drunk and kills his friend, and what has he learned from it, not a damn thing, still doing what he has always done, he is a sorry piece of shitt, who should be in prison somewhere, for what he has done, But he will get what is coming to him, its just a matter of time! Its a real shame that there is an innocent child growing up without a daddy, because his stupid ass so called friend decided to drive drunk and kill him! And no it was no accident, he chose to drive drunk, so he is 100% responsible! It hasnt changed him one bit! So HE IS A GOOD GUY? Dont think so!
Okay listen this has went way to far brdley and tyler are both great guys...and who know evryones life isnt perfect we all made mistakes, and learn from them and I know personally that they neither one are on drugs i talk to them, and foe two bout the accident this has nothinto to withthis topix, ita bout Prince, not tyler so who eevr u are needs to keep your lil dicker sucker shut...cuz when u fu ck wit my friends u fu ckn with me...do u not got nothint better to do then cause drama? obviously not, for the wreck he didnt do it on purpose u know... hom and john were like brothers say something now...tyler and prince this is for u dont listen to these dumb fu cks...
Crazy

London, KY

#18 Oct 24, 2008
First of all, you need to get off the drugs and learn how to spell! And second of all, If he and John were so close like brothers, then why did he chose to drive drunk and kill him!!!!!!!!!!Now answer that smart ass! And another thing neither one of them are great guys, and as for you, you must be one of their druggie friends, who thinks getting wasted and driving and raising hell is what life is all about! So I will say what I want, about who I want, as long as it is the TRUTH! I dont care who it offends, John was not perfect either, but he did not deserve to die! Oh maybe, he didnt mean for it to happen, then he should pay for his actions, instead of ratting on everybody to try and get out of trouble! So I will not waste no more time on an obvious low life like yourself, Truth is the Truth! Try some Hooked on Phonics, instead of Hooked on Drugs!Enough Said!!!!!!!!!
hell

Monticello, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2008
Haha you thin your funny.Well honey if they didnt like wach other then why would John live with him awnser that? and second of all no im not on drugs m jus a good friend of theres and maybe your a worthless piece of shit for getting all the damn rumors started and this topix u didnt have to add etails when everyone else on here ask bout Prince...but im aint got time aruging with you ass
apple

Brownsville, TN

#20 Oct 24, 2008
all princes friends and family do drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Just Saying 136,086
Feeling Guilty 4 hr green eyes 10
God is dead and religion is dying. 4 hr Dead Horse 66
House cleaning! Fri green eyes 3
Depression! Fri JaneD 15
Kinnets antiques (Feb '11) Thu whoa 1 10
Is Bipolar a license to cheat, lie and be mean ... (Oct '09) Thu Wondering 277
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]