Lodge member

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2010
Did earl
Quit
Oh my ---

Hazard, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2010
I hope not! I like his show after Eric's show. Earl does ok.
Lodge member 2

London, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2010
well i gess he did no founds went broke could z93 put out some money. well i think that they could put out just a little to help out on everything. hey z93 everything is not FREE anymore get with it.
Lodge member 2

London, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2010
z93 will never be the same without the earl show hell catron just put out a little money u cant take it with u man spend it.
Demie

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2010
Maybe earl is down there helpin out with the oil spill
my thoughts

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2010
i thought earl was stupid and made the whole town look like stupid hill folk .....
HAPPY

London, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Lodge member 2 wrote:
well i gess he did no founds went broke could z93 put out some money. well i think that they could put out just a little to help out on everything. hey z93 everything is not FREE anymore get with it.
Should not have paid for anything,,,stupid,,,yes stupid.
HAPPY

London, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2010
Lodge member 2 wrote:
z93 will never be the same without the earl show hell catron just put out a little money u cant take it with u man spend it.
The thing is he gives out money more than anyone would ever know because he doesn't boast or brag like some. You have no idea so just the hell up. He can't take it with him that is why he helps others all the time but of course nobody in this town would ever give a shit about that. I bet you don't know that his spends money all of the time helping those that are less fortunate, not only with money but by labor. Like I said this town doesn't give a shit about anything he has ever done for others or the community so I say this town should go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Devil number 666 172,895
Monticello Peddlers Mart 10 hr Jacob 8
Where is he now? 22 hr Megan 1
Monticello Jukebox (Jul '12) Sat Lol 24
Senture Sat Therr 7
Jonathon burchette at American woodmark Sat Michelle 1
Donna Tractor supply pitt bulls boycott Feb 16 MrsMojoRaising 11

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages