Derick

London, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2008
what do you all think of the radio station
use to

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2008
Use to really enjoy it when Ben was there. Wish they would bring him back he was fun to listen to. I use to listen to tradeo every day, now i never do, i think it is soooooo stupid that they don't allow cats and dogs, but they allow cows and horses. people make a living on them more than they do on cats and dogs.
Cat

Eubank, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2008
Ben West, Walter, Fancy.... Where do they find these jokers???
never

London, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2008
when ben was there yes , now with Eric ,,, forget it !!!
kybigboy

Hazard, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2008
glad that ben west is gone. i live in somerset this is the radio station that listen to the most i hate the somerset station.
LOVE IT

London, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2008
Earl is da man!!! I love starting my day off with a story of his. He's just happily crusin thru hard times...and doesn't know any better - ha-ha! We could all learn a lesson from Earl about how to survive in the big, bad world of today!!!!! Z93 rocks!!!
Love Z93

London, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2008
Sooooooooo simple, if you don't like z93 listen to someone else. I don't think there is a law that makes you listen to that station. Is there??? Love you guys keep up the goooood work. Always start my day with Z93.
yeah

London, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2008
That's right, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to listen to the radio of your choice! So - if ya don't like it...well turn it somewhere else and rip the knob off!!! And who"never" was comparing Ben to Eric -- No comparision, I repeat NO COMPARISON!!!
agree

Eubank, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2008
yeah wrote:
That's right, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to listen to the radio of your choice! So - if ya don't like it...well turn it somewhere else and rip the knob off!!! And who"never" was comparing Ben to Eric -- No comparision, I repeat NO COMPARISON!!!
ben was better
terry

London, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2008
YEE HAW YALL
For Sure

London, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2008
Z93 Very poor excuse for a radio station. I listen to the news sometimes here. But this Eric guy needs to get a hooked on phonics, so he can learn to read.
just my opinion

Brodhead, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2008
If Eric had the money that Ben thought he was worth he would never have to work another day in his life.

GO ERIC!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Blacklagoon 164,657
looking for house to rent (Apr '13) 34 min CHERRY 80 19
Lorene Gregory Edwards 9 hr Carolina 8
Third Thursday bands 11 hr yeah 9
Walmart checking receipts illegally (Apr '14) 11 hr Devin 38
Transient Tax Fri hot dog 7
Curtis?? Are u dead??? Wed Bobbi jo 1

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages