Why do married men flirt with other w...

Why do married men flirt with other women

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
top flight

Somerset, KY

#1 May 28, 2008
stupid!
name

Somerset, KY

#2 May 28, 2008
because they are scum!!
My opinion

Somerset, KY

#3 May 28, 2008
because its a innocent act that all people are guilty of. Flirtation does not mean a man is going to cheat, it just means he is human. To flirt or to be flirted with is sometimes gives a little self esteem boost. Yes other women are attractive and appealing, but if a man is truly commited to you, you dont have to worry about him crossing the line.
Louis

London, KY

#4 May 28, 2008
to get to the other side.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2008
My opinion wrote:
because its a innocent act that all people are guilty of. Flirtation does not mean a man is going to cheat, it just means he is human. To flirt or to be flirted with is sometimes gives a little self esteem boost. Yes other women are attractive and appealing, but if a man is truly commited to you, you dont have to worry about him crossing the line.
Exactly, I agree 100%
deep thought

Manchester, KY

#6 May 28, 2008
because usually they find a woman who either already has a husband or boyfriend so that way they dont have to worry about commitment that what keeps jerry spinger, and maury on tv everyday
shaggy

Lexington, KY

#8 May 28, 2008
where i work we have them flirting all the time only mostly it goes farther than that they want strange and nothing going to stop them if they going to cheat but then not all are that way some are very committed to their spouses i see it every day
Spicy 1

Manchester, KY

#9 May 28, 2008
Lets face it people, it's not only married men that flirt with women. The married women flirt with the married to. Let's not make it a double standard when they are all in the wrong. I think if your married that you should only be with that person and not spreading yourself around to anybody else.
deep thought

Manchester, KY

#10 May 28, 2008
this is true but the divorce rate is greater than 50% and thats jus the ones who are decent enough to tell the other that they no longer desire them
Batman

Monticello, KY

#11 May 29, 2008
Men and women both flirt it's always been that way, it just didn't start in the 60's. Its part of the sexual attraction, nothing new, been around for hundreds of years.
info line

London, KY

#12 May 30, 2008
this is true it has been around as long as time itself but the infidelity numbers have increased tenfold
for your info

Somerset, KY

#14 May 30, 2008
Spicy 1 wrote:
Lets face it people, it's not only married men that flirt with women. The married women flirt with the married to. Let's not make it a double standard when they are all in the wrong. I think if your married that you should only be with that person and not spreading yourself around to anybody else.
sometimes it could actually save a marriage when the sex goes sour!!!
info line

London, KY

#15 May 31, 2008
How does that help the marriage when the sex goes sour thats when the problem actually starts believe me
LOL

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2008
I agree totally...my spouse gets too carried away with it, and he/she never thinks of the consequences. If you flirt too much, some people assume you want to take further and will not leave you alone and create problems in your home and marriage. Joking is okay, but if you are taken YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS FLIRTING WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX unless subconsciously..you are hoping for more than that. Another thing, do NOT talk about your personally probs to the opposite sex, because you make yourself vulnerable and unless you have a heck of lot of will power....you fall right in to the trap that will cause you to give up the one thing you do NOT want to...your home and your marriage. Learn your boundaries, because there are some when you are taken and especially when you are married!
Wake up

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 12, 2008
He did not save mine....my spouse treated me badly and I did not want them touching me, because I found hard it hard to believe he loved me. Only the flirting he did, etc...lying...broke my heart and left me in tears many nights. He drove me further away from him. A stupid tramp flirted with him and he slept with her!...all of this from flirting instead of trying to work on his marriage and problems so that his sexual life with his partner could get be better. It nearly destroyed our marriage and our family. If the sex is sour, then everyone needs to find out when the root of the problem is, work on it so it can improve...causing flirting around because you feel like you are not getting attention from your loved one does not always help if can only add more wood to the fire.
givemeabrake

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2008
married men flirt with other women because they are not happy with their wife, and they need to feel better by flirting with some skanky ho, they want to be married to a great person, they want to cheat with some nastya**, that is how it goes, a lady by your side, a tramp in the bed
Anticipating

Somerset, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2008
to make them feel like their still on the market
suuuurrrreeee

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2008
Men flirt because they are insecure. I get so TIRED of people saying that the wife gets upset because SHE'S insecure. BULL@#$#$. THe man starts it because HE IS THE ONE INSECURE!

I am secure with my hubby and I respect him enough not to wink at other men or carry on with inuendo. If a man does that to me, I think he does not have enough respect for me OR himself. I think it is pathetic when a married man flirts, especially in front of the wife.
Loving

Lexington, KY

#21 Jul 30, 2008
What I don't understand is why a married man who has a wife that loves him with her whole heart and that has a beautiful baby with him WHY IN THE WORLD would he want to cheat? THat messes EVERYTHING up!!!!!!!!! Doesn't he care about his wife or his baby????????? And all the women he flirts with and stuff is women who get's around ALOT!!!!!!! Why would anybody want to sleep with someone who has been around the block ALOT?
alfa male

Mount Vernon, IN

#22 Jul 30, 2008
all women need to have intercourse with a alfa male

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min spaceship 143,013
Things You Love Game!! (Aug '10) 22 hr Doobie Time 4,650
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Abe 722
Lost Brindle Pitbull Reward if Found Aug 26 Bring my baby home 1
Do you think this town will ever improve? Aug 25 Garth brokes 17
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) Aug 24 Been there done that 668
Really nice TV (Jul '11) Aug 24 Sorry for you 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages