a friend

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
does anyone know whatever happened to her? im a old friend of hers we went to school together and would like to find out where shes been. does anyone know her or have anymore info on her please let me know. thank you.
sure do

London, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
a friend wrote:
does anyone know whatever happened to her? im a old friend of hers we went to school together and would like to find out where shes been. does anyone know her or have anymore info on her please let me know. thank you.
six zero six - two seven eight - five two one eight. that should have you all hooked up.
a friend

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2010
sure do wrote:
<quoted text> six zero six - two seven eight - five two one eight. that should have you all hooked up.
this is not her! whos number u trying to give me? r u even talking about the right person? how do u know her????? atleast tell me something useful would u.
a friend

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
christy hall sorry :(
sure do

London, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2010
dont know christy hall! i know crissy, tina hall's daughter and thats her number that i gave you. they live on s. 2nd st.
not her

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2010
sure do wrote:
dont know christy hall! i know crissy, tina hall's daughter and thats her number that i gave you. they live on s. 2nd st.
thats not the one im talikng about thats chrissy howe not hall. i think i found her myspace page. www.myspace.com/awesome-bitch but i dont know b/c i didnt know she had kids or a man.
friend of hers

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Aug 9, 2010
yeah thats her my space page. We are friends on my space thats how I know its hers..
wondering

Clarksville, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2010
friend of hers wrote:
yeah thats her my space page. We are friends on my space thats how I know its hers..
who r u and r u her friend?
GREAT FRIEND

Anderson, SC

#9 Aug 10, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>who r u and r u her friend?
i am her friend and its christy btw. and she is so awsome and yes thats her myspace page. note it says christy hall. lol and look at her friends she use to live in monticello but moved away from monti-hell-hole to another county who could blame her? but i put love out to u christy and ur family! if u ever read this give me a number i can call please. love u girl!!!!!!!
friend

Anderson, SC

#10 Aug 10, 2010
she is fu**ing awesome!!!!!
dark angel ash

Anderson, SC

#11 Aug 11, 2010
oh my friggin god i love this girl!i miss her so much and if anyone knows a contact number i could reach her at please let me have it so i can contact her immediatly.whoever else knows this awesome chick please tell her my hello's, tell her dark angel ash says so biotch!she'll know who u mean!love you chris!!
friends forever

Anderson, SC

#12 Aug 12, 2010
i ben friends with her forever! what is her number???? i never see her on myspace. i tryed emailing her but no response. i know someone has her number, give it to me please! i need to go see this b!tch ASAP!!!!!!! love u chris!!!!!!!!!! britt britt
love her

Anderson, SC

#13 Aug 13, 2010
love u cris bestfriends forever girl! holler back at this thread if u see it and give me a contact! let me know how u been girl! i love u girly!!
nuts

Leavenworth, IN

#14 Aug 16, 2010
That was the same person above posting over and over. The truth is I used to think she was the best one of them until I learned she is just like the rest of her family, white trash. Moved here and the stealing started. That brother of hers is the worst of all and they uphold him all the time. Trash!!!!
Chrissy

London, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2010
I dont steal from anyone and im very different than my brother! If you dont like me than say it to my face instead of on the computer!
well

Clarksville, TN

#16 Aug 16, 2010
i think this thread is about christy hall not chrissy howe. two different people here.
Oooooo

Leavenworth, IN

#17 Aug 18, 2010
Chrissy wrote:
I dont steal from anyone and im very different than my brother! If you dont like me than say it to my face instead of on the computer!
Meet me tonight at F&T Lake Lots be alone no bring all your family with you around 12 midnight and I will take care of the face to face business once and for all.
wow

Anderson, SC

#18 Aug 20, 2010
Oooooo wrote:
<quoted text>Meet me tonight at F&T Lake Lots be alone no bring all your family with you around 12 midnight and I will take care of the face to face business once and for all.
since when did this thread have anything to do with meeting and fighting? the person you are trying to communicate with about fighting is chrissy howe. and as far as i know this thread was about christy hall not chrissy howe someone just spelt her first name wrong, that was all. how about this... make a thread about chrissy howe and then you could talk trash or meet her anywheres you would like. but other then that... this thread is about christy hall, and as far as i know she is cool as fu** and its obvious that no one can meet her anywheres becuz she dont even live in this sh**hole anymore, she moved away to another county like 2 years ago. so i know for a fact all the negative comments on this page was meant for chrissy howe. cuz christy hall is one awesome chick and shes a best friend to all that know her, i have never missed a day that she wasnt always there for me or anybody else. and as far as i know she has never stole from anybody. so this chrissy howe chick is a totally different person and may act upon different then christy hall does. so please, dont let this chrissy howe chick ruin the name of christy hall thank you.
Ooooooo

Leavenworth, IN

#19 Aug 21, 2010
The comment I made was about the Hall not the other. You do not know her nearly as well as I do so do not get your panties in a twist. I have known here for many many years and I do know all about her and her family. You have a reading comprehension problem and need to learn to comprehend and stick your nose somewhere else.
info

Anderson, SC

#20 Aug 21, 2010
Ooooooo wrote:
The comment I made was about the Hall not the other. You do not know her nearly as well as I do so do not get your panties in a twist. I have known here for many many years and I do know all about her and her family. You have a reading comprehension problem and need to learn to comprehend and stick your nose somewhere else.
whats all the info on this hall person if u know them so well whose her family then? b/c christy hall dont live in wayne county thats chrissy howe. what does hall look like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flags at half staff??? 7 min true story 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 148,855
Gilliam family 1 hr Info 2
End of a marriage 12 hr 3 finger dk 17
ricky foster 22 hr That One Fellar 11
eric curch Thu Eli 1
The Otter Creek Academy (Aug '09) Thu Teresa 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages