'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,383)

Showing posts 47,641 - 47,660 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset about something,LOL
Are you sick of being stupid????

lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Is Big Bird the new movie, without a dead ambassador.
Is Romney the next W with fresh Terrorist Attacks.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Bad Lands wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not put a link to the site? You are not turning in an essay to the teacher or anything to be graded on. This happens to be the internet. Where we can go to the site and look for ourselves.
See, these are my words, too.
I think most of us know this is the internet, but thanks for the update.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick scumbag!!!!! You obviously have deep-seated psychological issues and need to seek professional help!!!!
He can't help it. His mind is always in his pants or some other male's pants. He's just made that way.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't help it. His mind is always in his pants or some other male's pants. He's just made that way.
Are all conservaturds gay?
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Wha wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I catch you misquoting he said "There are some good things in the Obamacare" and that he would keep in parts like that. Also yes there are some gaps in it because you would already have to have coverage to be covered but that isn't what he addressed so you and your liberal source need to learn the facts before you run to Topix and post them. Do your homework before you post outright lies and propoganda.
Nope.

Romney: "I do have a plan that deals with people with pre-existing conditions. That's part of my plan" 10/3/2012

Romney cleverly leaves out the part about continuous coverage.

“With respect to pre-existing conditions, what Governor Romney has said is for those with continuous coverage, he would continue to make sure that they receive their coverage,” Eric Fehrnstrom, Romney Campaign adviser 10/4/12

The current Affordable Care Act covers pre-existing conditions without regard to whether a person has been continously covered or not.

There's Romney's own words and those of his campaign adviser, not some imaginary "liberal source" you want to attribute to anything or anyone with which you disagree.
Bad Lands

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Are all conservaturds gay?
gay=happy, joyful Romney is gonna WIN
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Model, right since 1980, predicts Romney "win"

Sunday, October 07, 2012
University of Colorado's Election Forecasting Model Predicts a Romney Win
Well here's some additional stomach acid to keep liberals awake at night. The University of Colorado has adopted a computer model for predicting presidential elections. The program is based on two major inputs,(1) the electoral college votes and (2) the economic factors of individual states. The model shows this:
According to their updated analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Barack Obama is expected to receive 208 votes -- down five votes from their initial prediction -- and short of the 270 needed to win.
But how accurate is a computer model?

See for yourselves...

http://saberpoint.blogspot.com/2012/10/univer...
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Wha wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do your homework about "Obamacare and Death Panels" before you make a comment that there’s no such thing. I will help bring you up to speed. First what he is talking about may not be addressed as an actual "Death Panel" but the name is called the “Independent Payment Advisory Board” or IPAB and their job is to supposedly save money yet when I went to see what their powers are I came across this:
This is an analysis of the IPAB from the Cato Institute:
IPAB's unelected members will have effectively unfettered power to impose taxes and ration care for all Americans, whether the government pays their medical bills or not. In some circumstances, just one political party or even one individual would have full command of IPAB's lawmaking powers. IPAB truly is independent, but in the worst sense of the word. It wields power independent of Congress, independent of the president, independent of the judiciary, and independent of the will of the people.
This is a very short read of what their finding are of the IPAB. I encourage everyone to read what it has to say because those individuals that are saying that there will not be “Death Panels” well to me if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck it’s a Damn Duck.
http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analy...
This link below is one is from the “House Ways and Means”(They devise ways to tax us). There are interesting points in there but I’m still fact checking it.
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/news/documentsi...
Oh… and don’t get your information from WIKI on this subject because it’s wrong and under review :)
Not surprisingly, both you and Cato are wrong.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/12/let-the-dist...

The new health care panel, which the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates would save $28 billion from 2015 to 2019, is designed to slow the growth of Medicare spending. The board must come up with "detailed proposals to reduce per capita Medicare spending in years when spending is expected to exceed targeted levels," beginning in 2015, writes Washington and Lee University School of Law Professor Timothy S. Jost in a May article for the New England Journal of Medicine.

But the board cannot propose any " ‘death panel’-like rationing," as falsely claimed by Palin.(Yes, it was Palin who popularized the term "death panel" during the health care debate last year. At that time, she used the phrase in reference to another health care proposal — although she was wrong then, too, as we wrote.)

The fact is, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act specifically states on page 490 that the advisory board "shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums."

Now, read that last sentence slowly.
oh please

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Romney: "I do have a plan that deals with people with pre-existing conditions. That's part of my plan" 10/3/2012
Romney cleverly leaves out the part about continuous coverage.
“With respect to pre-existing conditions, what Governor Romney has said is for those with continuous coverage, he would continue to make sure that they receive their coverage,” Eric Fehrnstrom, Romney Campaign adviser 10/4/12
The current Affordable Care Act covers pre-existing conditions without regard to whether a person has been continously covered or not.
There's Romney's own words and those of his campaign adviser, not some imaginary "liberal source" you want to attribute to anything or anyone with which you disagree.
Oh honey, be sure and wear some extra thick gloves because you are going to damage those little fat sausage fingers of yours. Seems you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Give yourself a break and give your hands a rest...it's all over the news today, the democrats are going back to pulling the race card again. I Guess when your lies catch up with you and they take a big chunk out of your fat ass, going back to creating race division in our country seems like the natural choice.

What was your point again? Oh yeah, you were telling us the inside info you have on Romney's thoughts. Carry on scraper dude! lol
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is Romney the next W with fresh Terrorist Attacks.
If Obama has time he will make sure of it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Sunday, October 07, 2012
Samuel L. Jackson Gets His Wish!(Photoshop)

A week back, movie star Samuel L. Jackson made a political video

http://saberpoint.blogspot.com/2012/10/samuel...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Bad Lands wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh he is losing numb uts.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you say Obama served again???
And if anyone in his family ever served it was in Kenya(Africa) not the USA..
Does Obama have FIVE able-bodied sons?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

The WH is playing the Christmas game, every year the children cry and the parents will panic to get the hot Sesame Street game or tickle me Elmo.
This time it is Big Bird, this just the latest, Bump In The Road. MSM is being played.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Bad Lands wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna give WTF a heart attack talking about Romney winning. He might have to go to work. Stuff nightmares are made of., horror Horror !!!!!!!!!!
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

wtf wrote:
Oh I don't know...wonder what the families of the 4 murdered Americans in Libya on Sept 11th think about it? Wanna ask them? If you want to know anything about that terrorist attack on Obama's watch you will have to ask the families of the victims because the Obama administration sure is tight-lipped on the subject now that they've had to admit the youtube movie didn't have anything to do with those murders.

Those things aren't very important to you people, are they, wtf? Y'all are more into SNL and BigBird shit, huh?
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

wtf wrote:
The US just lost 5000 soldiers with close to 100,000 wounded in two wars and Mitt Romney wants to go back Iraq – that man is quite obviously unstable! Are you ready to support another Middle East war sacrificing more US soldiers? What about Romney’s FIVE able-bodied sons?
http://www.juancole.com/2012/10/romneys-five-...
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, grunt grunt little fat sausage hoot squeal grunt grunt grunt big fat ass, going back inside grunt grunt on Romney! whistle hoot hoot Carry my scraper grunt grunt grunt
tsk tsk..poor little fellow
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama has time he will make sure of it.
I am sorry I forgot you are too damn stupid to read.

Terrorist Attacks under Repubtards= 4

Terrorist Attacks under press. Obama= 0

Now do you understand dipshit?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,641 - 47,660 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Monticello Forum right now

Search the Monticello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 128,056
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,111
remember the sabbath day (Jun '09) 4 hr Pibbstraa 48
Walmart Affairs 4 hr Fifty four 3
jailer race 5 hr Cooper 56
wmkz 13 hr Jumbo 22
•••
•••