'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,377)

Showing posts 47,521 - 47,540 of138,513
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BLAHBLAH

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

How about fish heads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have no comebacks? lmao Is Sybil the best you could come up with? Really? Sorry old woman but you lost this one. I guess you are used to losing though so no harm done. Go put on your dowdy business suit that you say makes you smart and then try, try again.
It's just to save time with your unstable ass. I guess you don't think anyone else notices when lol and hey and other stupid bAmes show up its at the exact same time? Repubs fall for it, smart folks don't

I gave you more credit than you deserved. You don't understand the Sybil thing. Wow!!!! They should not be able to vote!!!! They are so dimwhitted!!!!!

Someone explain to her what Sybil means LMMFAO
spread the truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you. Here is a message from the Tea Party newsletter. It's only one paragraph of several. The "mess" as you call it is just getting started.
Tea Party To Expose ‘America’s Fraud President’ To 1 Million Households!
Time someone reported the truth about 'America's Fraud President'
The Preparation: 1 Million Telephone calls! The Tea Party is preparing to bring the truth of 'America's Fraud President' to the American people and bypass the Main Stained Media. Even as you read this statement, a potent and personal message is being prepared to be sent to over 1 Million Households across America. Grass-roots America will hear the truth once and for all! That's right! I said; 1 MILLION Households! Many grass-root Patriots, are wondering who will have the balls guts to stand up and declare the President of the United States of America a Fraud, and traitor to all we hold dear. It is time to expose 'America's Fraud President' for what he is.
I haven't been involved in the Tea Party although I do believe they are on the right track to get people elected that will undo the damage Obama has done to our country. Their election track record so far is impressive. I will be sending a contribution to the Tea Party to help with the cost of getting the truth out to the families in America.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

More news from the Tea Party website.

Swing-state stunner:‘Dreams’ mailed to 2.7 million

Election battlegrounds will soon see ‘true story’ of Obama’s radical origins

(Dr. Jerome Corsi)– Filmmaker Joel Gilbert has mailed 2.7 million copies of his full-length documentary DVD,“Dreams from My Real Father,” to households in key swing states, with 1.5 million going to Florida, 700,000 to Colorado and 500,000 to Iowa.

This follows an earlier mailing last month, in which Gilbert sent 1.38 million DVDs of “Dreams from My Real Father” to households in swing state Ohio and an additional 100,000 to New Hampshire and 80,000 to Nevada.

http://teaparty.org/swing-state-stunner-dream...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you. Here is a message from the Tea Party newsletter. It's only one paragraph of several. The "mess" as you call it is just getting started.
Tea Party To Expose ‘America’s Fraud President’ To 1 Million Households!
Time someone reported the truth about 'America's Fraud President'
The Preparation: 1 Million Telephone calls! The Tea Party is preparing to bring the truth of 'America's Fraud President' to the American people and bypass the Main Stained Media. Even as you read this statement, a potent and personal message is being prepared to be sent to over 1 Million Households across America. Grass-roots America will hear the truth once and for all! That's right! I said; 1 MILLION Households! Many grass-root Patriots, are wondering who will have the balls guts to stand up and declare the President of the United States of America a Fraud, and traitor to all we hold dear. It is time to expose 'America's Fraud President' for what he is.
They gonna edit a bunch of shit together for you all??? That'll be great LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

spread the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been involved in the Tea Party although I do believe they are on the right track to get people elected that will undo the damage Obama has done to our country. Their election track record so far is impressive. I will be sending a contribution to the Tea Party to help with the cost of getting the truth out to the families in America.
Romney/Ryan 2012
It's great that they've made youI a believer and you're giving them money lol and you announce it here LMFAO
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I am supposing that if President Obama ate dog meat as a child, it was served to him by an adult, and it happened someplace where this is considered a respectable dish, as is the case in many non-Muslim cultures of Southeast Asia (and, incidentally, a Muslim’ which they also accuse him of being, would never eat this dish unless on the brink of starvation, if then). He has not tied Bo to the top of his car, and, as the dog was already neutered when given to him, he did not eat the animal’s testicles, which I foresee as the next accusation.
The above is not my answer, but while researching I found it. I couldn't eat a dog. I was fed squirrel as a kid and told it was chicken.
There ya go.

Well, here you go!

Excuses, Excuses!!!

The point being you accused the Romney's of putting their dog on the top of their car as though it was a form of punishment.

Well, haven't you ever seen people put their dogs in the back of their trucks. Dogs love the wind in the faces, most of them stick their heads in the wind on purpose.

When my dog was in the truck front seat, she wanted the window down, and immediately stuck her head out the window letting her ears flops around and drool flying in the wind. I have no idea why dogs love this, but if you listen to the Romney's story, their dog loved being up there and was all excited to climb up and face the wind.

Get real with you stories that this was punishment. It's a lame stream media concocted story to make him look bad, in spite of the fact......and you libs fall all over it. Just an excuse as usual that we've come to expect that from these dumbasses.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let him go? The RT article says he was released in 2007.
From the Daily Mail article: "Despite his lengthy association with extremists, including the 9-11 mastermind and al-Qaeda leader himself, the military recommended in a 2005 report sending him back to his home country of Libya.
In 2007, Qumu was released from Gitmo and turned over to Gaddafi on the condition that he be kept in prison."
Recommended release in 2005, released in 2007. Who is the "they" who let him go, again?
Pelosi, Reid, Obama (Sen.), Cindy Sheehan, et all.

Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that surprised who?
By the way, how's that Gitmo closing coming? Need a little flexibility on that, too, after the election?
It surprised you evidently, since you had no idea about the who, what, where, and when of the matter.

Gitmo's not closing anytime soon. It's too valuable a tool in creating the next generation of "terrorists" to feed our perpetual war machine. It's good for business, ya know.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great that they've made youI a believer and you're giving them money lol and you announce it here LMFAO
And what is it that you find amusing about that? Somebody supporting a cause they believe in? Somebody proud to support a cause that they believe will make the world a better place for their children? Of course you would ridicule a person of conviction that doesn't just sit back and repeat lies like you do. Did you think we would expect any less from your stupid old ass? Now THAT is funny!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Is a donor scandal about to rattle the Obama campaign? UPDATED: Report finds ‘a serious and systemic threat to the integrity of the U.S. election system’

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/10/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Report: Obama.com solicits foreign contributions for prez

http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-obama.co...
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I am supposing that if President Obama ate dog meat as a child, it was served to him by an adult, and it happened someplace where this is considered a respectable dish, as is the case in many non-Muslim cultures of Southeast Asia (and, incidentally, a Muslim’ which they also accuse him of being, would never eat this dish unless on the brink of starvation, if then). He has not tied Bo to the top of his car, and, as the dog was already neutered when given to him, he did not eat the animal’s testicles, which I foresee as the next accusation.
The above is not my answer, but while researching I found it. I couldn't eat a dog. I was fed squirrel as a kid and told it was chicken.
There ya go.
I guess that explains why your sucking Obamas Nuts...
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is it that you find amusing about that? Somebody supporting a cause they believe in? Somebody proud to support a cause that they believe will make the world a better place for their children? Of course you would ridicule a person of conviction that doesn't just sit back and repeat lies like you do. Did you think we would expect any less from your stupid old ass? Now THAT is funny!
You can't be our old WTF.. too sensible .
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi, Reid, Obama (Sen.), Cindy Sheehan, et all.
So, 2 US Senators, a House Minority Leader, and a private citizen circumvented and superseded the US military and the entire Bush Administration? You expect anyone to believe this? Anyone at all? Even you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

THEIR EMPEROR HAS NO SUBSTANCE
Exclusive: Mychal Massie hits Obama camp for pushing 'Romney lied' excuse

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/their-emperor-has-...

35 TERROR TRAINING CAMPS NOW OPERATING INSIDE U.S.
Government does nothing to impede expansion of 'Soldiers of Allah' network
http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/381953/
get in tune

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

WHAT???
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Anytime someone cites WorldNutDaily you know their meds are wearing off.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

They are not just Republicans. They are everyone: Republicans Democrats, Libertarians and Independents.

These are the core principles of the Tea Party. Tell me what's wrong with any of this?

Non-negotiable

1.Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.

http://teaparty.org/about-us/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,521 - 47,540 of138,513
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Monticello Forum right now

Search the Monticello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min curious 122,635
Organized Religion brings God down 17 min i wanna know 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 min LIbEralS 25,968
The Devil Posing As A Pastor 31 min bobs big boy 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 41 min wtf 16,063
Prove the easter bunny does not exist 1 hr Eagle 11
Mormons : is Jesus the son of God? 3 hr Eagle 402
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) 5 hr Fred 528
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monticello Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monticello People Search