Brodhead, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2008
he works at patriots.
Candy

Mosheim, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2008
from somewhere wrote:
he works at patriots.
Okay, I haven't lived in Monticello for years. What is Patriots?
Candy

Mosheim, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2008
I'll bite! Why does so many people dislike lee Tobbe so much? Somebody voted him in.
dr suess

London, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2008
Patriots is a sewing factory that does stuff for the Army pretty good pay if you work
truthful

London, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2008
ol lee was just barely voted in!!!i think all his votes came from mail ins !!!so that tells u something !!!real people voted 4 jonathan edwrds!!!!! lee is crooked in my experiances with him !!!
smily

London, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2008
Jonathan Edwards are you kdding? What or who would hire him or vote for him? Not a Lee Tobbe fan but get real.

“Love the South.”

Since: Jun 08

Cleveland, Tn

#9 Jun 19, 2008
Truthful how do you know that Tobbe is crooked?
what ever

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Jun 19, 2008
truthful wrote:
ol lee was just barely voted in!!!i think all his votes came from mail ins !!!so that tells u something !!!real people voted 4 jonathan edwrds!!!!! lee is crooked in my experiances with him !!!
Lee was voted in by descent people here. People dont get mad and whin because you get your butt in trouble because of drugs or what ever. Lee has been a great co. attorney, he does his job.

“Love the South.”

Cleveland, Tn

#11 Jun 19, 2008
what ever wrote:
<quoted text> Lee was voted in by descent people here. People dont get mad and whin because you get your butt in trouble because of drugs or what ever. Lee has been a great co. attorney, he does his job.
I couldn't imagine that he had changed that much. I'm glad to here he has done a good job.
truthful

London, KY

#12 Jun 19, 2008
lee wasnt in charge of my case but he is crooked !!!did my dad dirty and my dad wasn't in any trouble!!! my dad hired him 4 a laywer and realy took him and my family 4 a ride!!this happened b 4 i got in trouble !!!!! so now take up 4 this piece of crap!!!!as close as the voteing was this past election between lee and jonathan shows just what MOST people think of ol lee!!!!if lee does such a great job then why aint he ever in the court room and b 4 u say why i have been there I WASN'T IN ANY TROUBLE!!!!JUST A CIVIL CASE!!!!had 2 b there 4or 5 times never saw lee!!!!and they was crimanal cases tooo!!!
Exodus

Commerce, GA

#13 Jun 20, 2008
It's easy to perceive lawyers as crooked. They always take a nice cut of whatever case their working on. But they do have to make money to stay in business.
snowball

London, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2008
It seems to me that the ones doing the complaining are the ones who have broken the law. He doesn't write warrants for good behavior, you know. So...appear in court...pay your fine...go home...get on the net and gripe...while the taxpayers pay for your internet service. Here's some good advice: GET A JOB!
jellybean

Somerset, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2008
Good advice,,Snowball
truthful

London, KY

#16 Jun 20, 2008
if u no lee he will wrte a warrant 4 or on anything!!! obveously u no nothing of what ur talking about ????b 4 i did get in trouble lee wrote a warrant on me 4 calling someone a bad name !!! well JUDGE WILSON dismissed it !!!lee turned around and wrote another warrant on me 4 the same thing!!!the same offence but a different charge!!!! needless2 say JUDGE WILSON laughed at lee b 4 dismissing it again !!!the judge stated there is a thing in this country called freedom of speach!!!!!that is why i laugh every time someone talks about takeing someone else 2 court over writeing something on this site !!!!so many of u people dont no crap about how the court system works !!!u might no how it is supose 2 work but not how it really works!!!!
Salty Dan

Cleveland, GA

#17 Jun 20, 2008
well you know I know a lot of people that HAS had Lee and guess what they were not in trouble, they were there for stuff like child stuff and divorce and stuff like that.Every one of those people said the same thing Truthful said.I didn't vote for him because to tell you the truth I can't stand to look at him.I remember when he came to town and he wasn't much then lol.I could give you phone numbers to call and see what you heard but I won't.
And guess what Snowball I work too,and have never been in trouble in my life other than a speeding ticket. LOL And do you work you were on here 48 minutes ago,sounds like Pot calling Kettle Black,about working.

“Love the South.”

Cleveland, Tn

#18 Jun 20, 2008
truthful wrote:
if u no lee he will wrte a warrant 4 or on anything!!! obveously u no nothing of what ur talking about ????b 4 i did get in trouble lee wrote a warrant on me 4 calling someone a bad name !!! well JUDGE WILSON dismissed it !!!lee turned around and wrote another warrant on me 4 the same thing!!!the same offence but a different charge!!!! needless2 say JUDGE WILSON laughed at lee b 4 dismissing it again !!!the judge stated there is a thing in this country called freedom of speach!!!!!that is why i laugh every time someone talks about takeing someone else 2 court over writeing something on this site !!!!so many of u people dont no crap about how the court system works !!!u might no how it is supose 2 work but not how it really works!!!!
I wonder if he would get a warrant out on himself for committing adultey?
what ever

Brodhead, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2008
smily wrote:
Jonathan Edwards are you kdding? What or who would hire him or vote for him? Not a Lee Tobbe fan but get real.
I think tobbe has done a fine job on a lot of things. I just wish the judges would do there job and keep the thugs behind bars. At least Lee does work and in the office before 12:00Pm. I heard edwards is lucky to be in before then.
what ever

Brodhead, KY

#20 Jun 21, 2008
snowball wrote:
It seems to me that the ones doing the complaining are the ones who have broken the law. He doesn't write warrants for good behavior, you know. So...appear in court...pay your fine...go home...get on the net and gripe...while the taxpayers pay for your internet service. Here's some good advice: GET A JOB!
Amen to that. Thats all people can do is whin about getting in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min ChromiuMan 151,835
Council candidates 1 hr Help 8
Alcohol vote 1 hr Hellfire 33
Justin Upchurch 2 hr Homeboy 2
Why cant monticello have a better cable system??? 10 hr Number 1 1
Holston Gases (Dec '08) 16 hr Dcr5431 54
Pizza Hut Fri pretty boy 13

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages