dead beat parents
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
silver

London, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2008
jeremy dennis is a dead beat dad who does nothing for his son because his new wife sara new has 2 boys with eligah hicks and now sara and jeremy has a baby together and one on the way how many more kids do they need i also heard that eligah has custody of the his kids bcuz sara has been to rehab and jail one to many times and also may i add that jeremys son with amanda steele that amanda has custody becuz jeremy has also been to rehab and jail one to many times. where are jeremy and saras kids at and who is taking care of them bcuz they CAN'T. amanda lawless has to take care of her child plus saras 2 boys she should have been there real mother. to all you dead beat parents get a life and stop having kids if you cant take care of them.
draft beer

London, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2008
BENNY MORRIS is a dead beat dad he let the state have his kids so he didnt have to pay child support. thats sorry i think
jiggy

Helenwood, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2008
i hate dead beat parents
brand new

London, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2008
I think its ridiculous how bad the drug situation has become here in Wayne County, You would think we would have a better grip on this, with all the drug tip hotlines , but we simply dont have any law enforcement officials here, at least in my book. They're all too busy out chasing skirts. and too hell with the drugs thats killing our kids. Sometimes i wonder if most of them are not on drugs too! And they only arrest the ones that dont have the money to pay out of trouble or can get them their drugs, but what do i know,after all they are "Monticello's Finest" Yeah rigt.
you dumb ass silver

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Jul 29, 2008
hey silver you are a fu--ing coward to not state your name are you afraid you will get your ass kicked dumb a--
You dumb ass silver

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2008
Wow silver! jealous or something, seems to be the case since you apparently don't know jeremy and sarah well enough to know how their lives actually are.
Get R Done

Liberty, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2008
You can get all that back child support.

http://www.supportkids.com

They collect it for you. Yeah that easy. Dont complain go there get it done.

IF your waiting for the justice system here to do anything for you then your being a fool.

http://www.supportkids.com

This works.

If your worried about the drugs and violence. Then dont blame the police. They are doing there best the real problem is the illegals. If you dont believe me watch this and see how it is effeting lexington Ky.

http://www.wkytarchives.com/watch...

Report to the police about the illegals you see working for farmers and businesses. You can do that. Watch the video. Dont blame our police its our fault if you sit by and watch our town go downhill from illegals. Report them to the police.
fried cabbage

Eddyville, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2008
take care of them kids or dont have them
draft beer

London, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2008
J.R. maloane is a dead beat he gave his kids away. JACK YOUNG is a dead beat. this list could go on 4-ever
jennifer

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2008
Amber Neal is a dead beat parent.two of her aunts has two of her kids,and the other one lives with his daddy. she just got out of jail because she is to sorry to pay her child support.she would still be in jail if donnie foster hadnt got her out. that man is so stupid.
hitmebaby1moreti me

London, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2008
Conner Pendlten 4 sure!!!
crazyclown

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2008
chris polston is a dead beat father he doesnt do anything for his daughter
one more

London, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2008
johnny crabtree gave his girls away
one more

Aurora, OH

#14 Jul 30, 2008
Lynn Crabtree
Lynn

London, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2008
Excuse Me I have my girls and they are took care of very well Johnny gave away his girls and hasnt helped me in anyway at all. I did not post this about Johnny and i dont mention him to Lynsey and Emily because it only upsets them. He screwed some whor! he worked with and she was ashamed of Lynsey because she is autistic. I have the girls and Anthony and I are taking very good care of them or i wouldnt have them. Johnny is a dead beat dad he works at beldens and makes good money he could help me with school clothes but i havent saw a dime and his lawyer keeps putting out case off. He and Kathy are cowards and i hope they root in HELL. He will never lay eyes on these girls again. He has caused them so much pain and i cant count the nights they have cryed their selfs to sleep over all this. There is a phone number you can call and find out who posted this and i will find out today!!!!!!
Lynn

Elyria, OH

#16 Jul 31, 2008
Well that phone number i was telling you about. you can find out what phone number the post come from and i have. You have no room to talk look at your kids atleast mine arent being raised here and there and everywhere. My kids dont have to worry where they are going to lay their head at night and they have people who love them. Unless you want to end up in court next to the rest of your family i would advise you to think twice before posting anything else....
K_Coffey

Manchester, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2008
I have a comment to make on the dead beat parents. Lynn had posted over and over comments about Johnny being a dead beat father to the girls. Well I am Johnnies step daughter and I can say for one that ever waking minute that I was at my mother's and his house he was there for those girls. He loved those girls with all his heart. Their mother on the other hand I am not sure. Lynn you can go and say all these things about Johnny but you need to stop and think about all the things that you are saying. Johnny didn't want to put up with all the nonsense like this stupid crap that is put on this web site. Lynn grow up. And yes Mrs. whatever you last name is now I do know where you live and you say you know where I live so let's take it from there. I will not stoop down to your level. And you shouldn't come up with this crap either. Have a nice life and leave me out of your nonsense. If you have something to say tell me about it.
Lynn

London, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2008
Dear Ms Coffey.. If johnny has been there for these girls prove it he hasnt seen them for 6 months. I didnt post anything first the ip address came from your family and you think im not going to take up for myself and these girls your crazy. Truth is Kathy couldnt stand the thought of him coming here to get the girls just like they had for the last year before this started. I didnt bother him or kathy unless it was something for the girls and it was always by phone. Nothing ever was written in topiz about Johnny until you dumbassses wrote about me. I dare ya to come see me if your so big and bad then show your face, Anyone that would take up for a piece of shit like that can only be a real dumbass. So in your book its ok to give your kids away set them off on the side of the road and tell a 10 and 9 year old your not coming to get them. If it was true they just didnt want to see me they were ways around that he didnt have to take it out on the kids. Do you think i want to see him my God Look at what he has turned in to. As a friend of mime said once before. The mearsure we use is the measure we will be given.. I hope he pays for hurting Lynsey and Emily this way. To them he is dead and morn him everday. Seeing them go threw this would make any mother want revenge. But revenge is not mine but he will get it..
hah

London, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2008
i dnt think n e one is worse of a parent than justin poore.....he left his kid n girlfriend to go fuck his girlfriends cousin who is as i may say a nasty bitch......u might know her im sure everyone does(danielle mccutchen) n if u dnt know her im sure u do her mom angie mattews/jones.....like mother like daughter
baker

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2008
angie bolen,alice foster,albert young,daffany young,carla whatever her last name is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min USA 177,085
Stolen Nissan Juke 2 hr POS 1
Campaign promises 12 hr Wow 15
jessica dople (Sep '08) 13 hr Nick 26
Old drug addict (Sep '17) 14 hr USMARINE 2
hey hey (Nov '17) 14 hr LARGEGayBear 4
tasha ledbetter 14 hr LARGEGayBear 5

Monticello Jobs

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages