did Jill pass away?
dolly

Creston, IA

#1 Jul 20, 2010
I heard Jill (Bell)Dobbs that was married to Tim Dobbs passed..........Is this so?
friend

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2010
dolly wrote:
I heard Jill (Bell)Dobbs that was married to Tim Dobbs passed..........Is this so?
Yes,she did.Please say a prayer for her family and especially for her little girl as this is a very sad loss for her.
What

Ford City, PA

#3 Jul 20, 2010
What happened
A friend

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Jul 20, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,she did.Please say a prayer for her family and especially for her little girl as this is a very sad loss for her.
Is this Ginger's sister and do you know what happened? Jill is great but she has dealt with type 1 diabetes most of her life and that's hard. I hope it's not her.
sad

London, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2010
A friend wrote:
<quoted text> Is this Ginger's sister and do you know what happened? Jill is great but she has dealt with type 1 diabetes most of her life and that's hard. I hope it's not her.
Sorry but yes it's Jill.She was such a fine person to know.
friend

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2010
I heard from a reliable person that she had double pnuemonia & her sugar level sky-rocketed.Yes it is very sad, so young! My heart goes out to her little girl. Yes, Jill was a very likeable person with a great personality. She will be missed!
News Center

Brodhead, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2010
Is this Tim Dobbs from Griffen? Una Dobbs son?
wondering

London, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2010
I was wondering about that myself and who is her mother?
friend

Somerset, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2010
wondering wrote:
I was wondering about that myself and who is her mother?
Yes it is & her mother's name is Betty.
school mates

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is & her mother's name is Betty.
OMG..... Jill died?? I went to school with her,from kindergarten - 12th. grade, she was a great friend to me in school, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her!!!!!
sad situation

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2010
the news had her listed as Melissa Jill which threw many people off. She will be missed. She always made a person smile no matter what the surrounding mood was.
friend

Kittanning, PA

#12 Jul 23, 2010
sad situation wrote:
the news had her listed as Melissa Jill which threw many people off. She will be missed. She always made a person smile no matter what the surrounding mood was.
Jill had a great personality & everyone liked her. Your right, she could always make you laugh & smile in whatever situation.She will be greatly missed by many. I feel so sorry for her little girl, now left without her mother...Heartbreaking! May God Bless her daughter & family.Jill is now resting, her battle has been fought,she is now in the arms of an angel. Her legacy {daughter}has been left behind,as a part of Jill. Soar high my friend...you will be missed, you left your fingerprints on the &#9829;hearts&#9829; of many!
friend

Kittanning, PA

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Messed up on & after...hearts.
You left your fingerprints on the hearts of many!
michele

Columbia, SC

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Rest in peace my friend u will be missed
ajj

Brodhead, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2010
TIM I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS FROM A OLD FRIEND YOU WORKED WITH AT LAKE VIEW
regardless

Clinton, IA

#16 Aug 9, 2010
Was this the Jill that was married to Billy Arrott from albany once? Did she use to hang out with Gayla Regan? I was just curious, I am not from Monticello but at one time I was really close to her if this was the jill!
friend

London, KY

#17 Aug 9, 2010
regardless wrote:
Was this the Jill that was married to Billy Arrott from albany once? Did she use to hang out with Gayla Regan? I was just curious, I am not from Monticello but at one time I was really close to her if this was the jill!
Yes it was the same Jill.
regardless

Clinton, IA

#18 Aug 9, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was the same Jill.
So sorry to heart his....She was such a beautiful person inside and out!! My sympathy to her family and friends!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
Food stamps and work 7 hr Crystal 28
gordon savage 7 hr Jealous people 8
Laura Goodman Gray (Nov '16) 11 hr beentheredoneher 15
The Green eyed girl at Huddle House 13 hr WhyMe38 7
needing a stove and refrigerator for free or cheap (Jul '14) 17 hr Star 38
Dog breeder 22 hr hot dog 2

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages