Mug shots of inmates
just asking

London, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2008
does any one know how to pull the wayne county inmates up? Please let me know. Thanks
KentuckyStar

London, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2008
This may or may not help ...But you can look and see if it dose http://www.criminal-info.com/jailrecords/
helpful

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2008
just asking wrote:
does any one know how to pull the wayne county inmates up? Please let me know. Thanks
Kentucky Online Offender Lookup
a friend

Hazard, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2008
You won't be able to find all of WC's but, if you are looking for a specific person go to http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffsrch.... .. It's self explanitory from there.
opinion

Monticello, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2009
go to ky online offender lookup and go to advanced search dont type in a name just leave it where it says all then go down to the location scroll down untill you see wc jail highlight it and click search it will show you the inmates hope this helps
idk

London, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2009
When I was a little bitty baby, my momma use to rock me in the cradle.
outspoken homeless cuban

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2009
when i was a little bitty baby my momma use to rock me in the cradle also.
incubare

AOL

#8 Jan 13, 2009
does any one know how to pull up kansas federalmug shots of inmates? Please let me know. Thanks
hummm

London, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2009
Wonder why John Burchett isn't on the inmate thing? he is in for life isn't he? I would like to see him, see if I know him or not. knew his parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Stamps 2 hr Truth teller 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Gaybriel 142,406
Needing place to rent 10 hr cherry80 5
frebies Thu Conway 2
Air condition repair Thu Need air 1
Just how polluted do you think lake Cumberland is? (Jul '13) Thu Absolutely 29
cedar grove Jul 27 redrock 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages