Matthew Leveridge Election

Posted in the Monticello Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Russell - Wayne Folks

London, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Arrogance, no compassion, unwillingness to look at both sides,no concern for common folks, and no common sense will mean NO VOTES and DEFEAT in any future elections in Wayne County and Russell County for Matthew Leveridge. And, don't forget his hurriedly brushed under the rug...DUI charges, while continuing to throw the book at others.
bobby joe

Monticello, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2009
he pled guilty to the dui charge.
Russell- Wayne Folks

London, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2009
Yes, I heard he pled guilty and everything was cleared up for him really quick. Guess those judges and prosecutors have to stick together.
wayne

London, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2009
Russell- Wayne Folks wrote:
Yes, I heard he pled guilty and everything was cleared up for him really quick. Guess those judges and prosecutors have to stick together.
i was wondering when you would post again.
sea rat

Sheridan, AR

#5 Sep 19, 2009
First off i would like to say Mr. Leveridge will NOT get my vote again, due to the way he treated and acted towards my family in a recent meeting with him. second of all, Mr. Leveridge really does need to look into both sides of the parties before throwing the book to someone that doesn't have any physical evidence against them. Mr. Leveridge is a young, cocky attorney who is trying to make a name for himself and that is all it boils down too. I personal could care less about his DUI because it happens. My personal view is if Leveridge would tone it down and treat people with respect and not be sarcastict and rude to others he may be a good one. But after the run in my family had with him and after seeing him work in court and how he talks to ohters, my vote is going elsewhere.
Russell- Wayne Folks

London, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2009
Many folks in Russell County and Wayne County both have the same opinion. Some say that even some Judges are afraid to question his tactics and treatment of accused people in court. I wonder if he is still being looked at by the US Justice Watch for ethics violations and if his attorney wife is still being paid by "commonwealth funds" and doing private pratice out of the Commonwealth Attorney's Office?
hottie

Clinton, IA

#7 Sep 20, 2009
I think his brother Jason Leveridge is very sexy and he is very flirty
finally

London, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2009
I thought I was the only one that thought he was cocky. Im in trouble and the isnt any eveidence. wrong place at the wrong time. and if he would only look at my transcripts he would see that. him and his king are both out to make a name and don't care if you r innocent or not. I think the county att. office needs to look into these cases people r paying alot of money and aren't even guilty. what are we suppose to do about all the money we've put out?? and our families have put out???? The judge needs to look at the transcripts because this man is making the judge look like he's pulling all the strings and the judge is his puppet.sorry your honor.so if anyone high up reads this look into what this man is doing and STOP him now!!!!
Nosey

London, KY

#10 Oct 1, 2009
LMAO wtf?
Jamestown Families

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 2, 2009
Let's hope that there is an honest and fair minded lawyer out there that will run for this office and not let the other lawyers and judges decide who will run or not run against him, so they can keep their racket of one-side indictments and plea bargaining and lawyers fees bringing in the money to all of them. Justice is not only blind.....it's corrupt.
jerry

London, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2009
call the fbi cleveland oh. office and you will get some results i think they are the one's investagating him and his buddy's right now.
i know

Monticello, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2009
well my vote goes to tom simmons he is one hell of a lawyer he is fair minded to every one he also has a child of his own this will make him better for the job vote for him you wont be sorry
george

Manchester, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2009
i would not vote for leveridge for dog catcher. he would be smart talking the dogs he will not even answer a question for you . my vote will go for anyone but him.
TOWHOMITMYCONCER N

London, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2009
THANK YOU GEORGE I AM IN A LITTLE TROUBLE MYSELF AND HE IS WANTING TO GIVE ME 5 YEARS AND I HAVE 3 KIDS WHO NEED ME.NO IT'S NOT DRUGS OR DUI'S I DON'T KNOW WHY HE THINKS HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN US HERE IN WAYNE CO. BUT ALL HE IS GOING TO DO IS HURT MY KIDS I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM.I JUST WISH HE WOULD LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURES.PLEASE ANY ONE WHO READ'S THIS PRAY FOR ME AND MY KIDS AND FAMILY I WILL BE SENTENCED 10 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.I HOPE THIS IS MY OLD GEORGE BUT IF NOT THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
omg

Manchester, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
i know wrote:
well my vote goes to tom simmons he is one hell of a lawyer he is fair minded to every one he also has a child of his own this will make him better for the job vote for him you wont be sorry
you need to educate yourself, tom is not running for prosecutor, dumb ass, he can't even do a trial
hilarious

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
omg wrote:
<quoted text>you need to educate yourself, tom is not running for prosecutor, dumb ass, he can't even do a trial
duhh the county attorney position is a prosecutor too you moron LMAO
Respect

London, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2009
TOWHOMITMYCONCERN wrote:
THANK YOU GEORGE I AM IN A LITTLE TROUBLE MYSELF AND HE IS WANTING TO GIVE ME 5 YEARS AND I HAVE 3 KIDS WHO NEED ME.NO IT'S NOT DRUGS OR DUI'S I DON'T KNOW WHY HE THINKS HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN US HERE IN WAYNE CO. BUT ALL HE IS GOING TO DO IS HURT MY KIDS I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM.I JUST WISH HE WOULD LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURES.PLEASE ANY ONE WHO READ'S THIS PRAY FOR ME AND MY KIDS AND FAMILY I WILL BE SENTENCED 10 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.I HOPE THIS IS MY OLD GEORGE BUT IF NOT THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
I will be praying for you and your family! This is a bad thing to face right here at the holidays. Best of luck to you!!!!
TOWHOMITMYCONCER N

London, KY

#19 Dec 11, 2009
Respect wrote:
<quoted text>I will be praying for you and your family! This is a bad thing to face right here at the holidays. Best of luck to you!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
george

United States

#20 Dec 13, 2009
i will pray for you and your kids. and hope it turns out to be a merry christmas.
My Opinion

Somerset, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2009
He & Tiger Woods have their finger on the self destruct button. Tiger is just a bigger fish to fry. Go ahead Matt... hit that big ole button again and again. You will, for you are very, very arrogant and see yourself as above the unwashed masses. LOL That attitude is what will bring you down too, just like the Tiger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel foster 4 hr Asdfghjjk 1
Curious 5 hr feather 21
Looking for Barbara I Davis Deboard. (Jul '09) 6 hr shadow 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Family Man 142,447
Food Stamps 11 hr tip 19
Air condition repair 12 hr polar bear 2
Needing place to rent Sat question 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages