First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

London, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2008
heard daddy burned down her trailor to hide evendence!!
what

London, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2008
wat are you talking??
what

London, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2008
(sorry) what are you talking about?(LOL)
what

London, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2008
hello wrote:
What are you talking about exactly and which Michelle, the one in her thirties?
what

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2008
i'm trying to figure out if its mitchel bell, or michelle bell.
wondering

London, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2008
what wrote:
i'm trying to figure out if its mitchel bell, or michelle bell.
Is Mary Ina her mother?
hello

London, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Is Mary Ina her mother?
parnell!!
wacking off

London, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2008
she is a druggie she used to run with jack young if that tells ya any thing
seven

London, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2008
I actually seen Michelle a few days ago in town I hardly recognized her.
hey

London, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2008
hello wrote:
What kind of evidence?
when

London, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2008
When did her trailor burn?
jello

Cleveland, GA

#12 Sep 7, 2008
Was this recently that Michelle's trailor burned????
I know

Knightstown, IN

#13 Sep 7, 2008
Her family tore down the trailor because it was a pitiful mess inside. Her family has tried to help her. The best thing they did was step in and take the kids. God knows the kids need a stable home. I just saw the little girls a few weeks a go. And they are as healthy looking as they can be. I think Danny and Mary Ina are doing a great job. It is a shame that Michelle thought more of her drugs than her kids.
hope-n-faith

London, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2008
Is she still with Jack Young? Michelle was a beautiful girl,the last time I saw her she looked didn't look like the Michelle I knew years ago.I guess that is what Jack Young will do you.
sleepy hollow

London, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2008
i dont think jack done this to her... she is responsible for her own actions. so whatever jack done to you dont blame him for her mistakes. she didnt have to be with him, she chose too. everyone its ok to admit it. shes a loser too! and for the record no shes not with jack, hes actually straightened up some. i really hope and pray they both can at least for the kids sake!
agenttobeknown

London, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2008
hope-n-faith wrote:
Is she still with Jack Young? Michelle was a beautiful girl,the last time I saw her she looked didn't look like the Michelle I knew years ago.I guess that is what Jack Young will do you.
she is with jonathan anderson living at the lake its all moose and big ales falt for showing her how to make that sh*t
winny

Cleveland, GA

#17 Sep 9, 2008
I see her a few days ago in town and she looked fine and healty, not like she was on anything.
hope-n-faith

London, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2008
sleepy hollow wrote:
i dont think jack done this to her... she is responsible for her own actions. so whatever jack done to you dont blame him for her mistakes. she didnt have to be with him, she chose too. everyone its ok to admit it. shes a loser too! and for the record no shes not with jack, hes actually straightened up some. i really hope and pray they both can at least for the kids sake!
Jack Young has straightened up? That is funny and I will have to see it for myself to believe it.If he is not with Michelle then he is with somebody that is keeping his butt up.That is all he uses woman for is to keep he up.I heard he is working at American Woodmart but that won't last long.I can not even think that I could see him clean and sober and working like a family man,that is just impossible.I have to see it before I believe it.
wondering

Cleveland, GA

#19 Sep 9, 2008
How older are Michelle's kids now? Wasnt she married to a Acrey?
family

London, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2008
lets keep the Acreys out of this it doesnot have anything to do with MICHELLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Aaron 5 min Anti bullying 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Cornfused 163,518
chris souders brandon sterns (Jul '10) Thu Chris 14
Any places for rent? Thu Wonder 1
Gayla Turpin Cummings Keith Peercy Thu hot dog 10
Wondering Wed bad nerves 2
cheating at american wordmark Wed Worker 2

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages