what do u think about these 2?
trix are for kids

London, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2009
not much
Investigator

Pineville, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2009
Is Joe Coomer going to support them too?
so cannot belive

London, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2009
He is my ex-
so cannot belive

London, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2009
Investigator wrote:
Is Joe Coomer going to support them too?
Is she a Coomer
trix are for kids

Clarkson, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2009
no welfare will support them lol
RIDGE

Pineville, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2009
HELL NO she aint no Coomer!
relative

Pineville, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2009
no paige is not a coomer however she is held in high regard by such coomers a bj and cotton.
listenin to the idiots

London, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2009
Her step Grandpa is a coomer.And really why would you care about them?you ppl are unbelievable.! Welfare ,what a crock of SH!!T.Dave works .Paige has money coming in from her father.they seem ok to me.
relative

Pineville, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2009
listenin to the idiots wrote:
Her step Grandpa is a coomer.And really why would you care about them?you ppl are unbelievable.! Welfare ,what a crock of SH!!T.Dave works .Paige has money coming in from her father.they seem ok to me.
Who buys their cigarettes?!?! Do you know? Oh, that's right, YOU'RE not a relative! Why do you live off an a disabled WW2 veteran??
listenin to the idiots

London, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2009
I am a relative. And does Joe bitch to you about his grandkids?I dont think so! you really dont know Paige,Dave Or joe .Really. Joe maybe YOUR relative but Paige certainly isnt So shut up about her...OK?...Who takes care of you?DAddy maybe? oh no you finally got a job didnt ya?
Just asking

London, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2009
Did they get married?
Trojan Head

Pineville, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2009
Let the investigators take care of it.
relative

Pineville, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2009
listenin to the idiots wrote:
I am a relative. And does Joe bitch to you about his grandkids?I dont think so! you really dont know Paige,Dave Or joe .Really. Joe maybe YOUR relative but Paige certainly isnt So shut up about her...OK?...Who takes care of you?DAddy maybe? oh no you finally got a job didnt ya?
I've always had a job. Don't bring my father into this either. You let him rest in peace.

“UnbridledBiatch”

Since: Sep 08

Daleville, IN

#15 Mar 12, 2009
Leave me out of it.

Lisa
paige and dave

Somerset, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2009
as a matter of fact, me and dave are doing well. haha, and if you all didn't have such pathetic lives and did nothing but sit on your A$$ all day long and talk about other people, you would know that. welfare? GET F*CKING REAL. dave brings in a check every f*cking week. and that aint got sh!t to do with welfare. and JOE COOMER DOES CALL ME HIS GRAND DAUGHTER. not STEP GRAND DAUGHTER either. and when i ask him for money i always pay him back. do you like love talking about other people? does it make you feel secure? i really doubt it. do something with your life. instead of sitting here and writing posts everyday of your lives.

and yes, me and dave ARE getting married. for all the little whores that treated him like SH!T in his past, a real woman has stepped in. and we're in love. so try to stop it.

i'll pray for you all. that probably won't work neither. jealousy is a disease b!tches. GET WELL SOON!
paige and dave

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2009
relative wrote:
<quoted text>
Who buys their cigarettes?!?! Do you know? Oh, that's right, YOU'RE not a relative! Why do you live off an a disabled WW2 veteran??
i buy my ciggarettes thank youuuuu! haha.
paige and dave

Somerset, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2009
UnbridledBiatch wrote:
Leave me out of it.
Lisa
well. LISA mybe you shouldnt have started this sh!t to begin with. haha, what a loser.
whatever

London, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2009
You sound like a preachers daughter!!!

“UnbridledBiatch”

Since: Sep 08

Daleville, IN

#20 Mar 12, 2009
paige and dave wrote:
<quoted text>
well. LISA mybe you shouldnt have started this sh!t to begin with. haha, what a loser.
I don't know ANY of YOU people - Paige, Dave, or anybody else. I just got one here to defend myself. Like I said, leave me out of it. Let me tell you something though: don't accuse me of sh*t I didn't do. Leave me, my dad, and my family out of your stupid posts. Cause if ya don't I'll report "uncle" for contributing to a minor and anyone else who might be "selling things". As for "losers", take a look at your own household - you got a few to look up to.

Peace out loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johney Foster 7 min Trisa 14
Mikayla Hicks 16 min Wow 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 166,377
Roundup 1 hr hot dog 2
Who takes the best seniors pictures 1 hr hot dog 2
josh Jones (Apr '16) 7 hr John 6
Daycare 7 hr Concerned parent 3

Monticello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages