Heard anything about this place.....
missy

London, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2008
I heard it was a good place to work.
in the know

London, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2008
Source Corp is closing. All employees will be gone by Feb. I dont know what we are going to do for jobs in this town. It just keeps getting worse. WE NEED JOBS......
wasted

London, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2008
dont waste your time or effort its a shithole. they hire ya to fire ya, or dont have enough work for the employees or tell you your not meeting proficiency and they are firing u in a couple of days - sourcecorp can burn in hell.
honest

London, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2008
wasted wrote:
dont waste your time or effort its a shithole. they hire ya to fire ya, or dont have enough work for the employees or tell you your not meeting proficiency and they are firing u in a couple of days - sourcecorp can burn in hell.
Perhaps you might burn in hell, also? Does filthy language & putting people or things down all the time make you feel better. I hope so,'cause you must be a miserable person.
Lil mama brittany barbie

London, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2008
My step mom works there, from what i hear its not a good job at all. but anyway sourcecorp is closing down..........but i kinda do agree with wasted except he/she couldve used better words....LOL

* BARBIE *
really closing

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2008
Is Source Corp really closing, people have been saying that since it opened?
really

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2008
SourceCorp is really closing...The main guy from London came over Friday and told the first shift people that they did get the contract back for another year, but it would be keyed at another office (London & Denver). The lease on the building is up, too. So they have to be out of the building by the middle of Feb...So everyone else will be laid off by then....
had heard

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2008
I had heard that Kathleen was going to be going to Senture, anyone know?
gee weez

Versailles, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2008
We're not going to have anything left.
g spot

London, KY

#11 Dec 25, 2008
honest wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you might burn in hell, also? Does filthy language & putting people or things down all the time make you feel better. I hope so,'cause you must be a miserable person.
not a all, I can be polically correct but why waste my time on people like you.
not closing

London, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2008
People who work there say that its not closing its just a rumor.
seen it

Burnside, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2008
yes sourcecorp is closing. The rumors don't count anymore Its all over but the crying. They have no building. They have to give Deaton his place back. The gig is up. You get 26 lousy weeks unemployment. Then its food stamp city. There are no more jobs in Wayne Co.Ask our city gov why they aren't more interested in getting 400 new jobs going here at the new call center?
wondering

London, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2008
seen it wrote:
yes sourcecorp is closing. The rumors don't count anymore Its all over but the crying. They have no building. They have to give Deaton his place back. The gig is up. You get 26 lousy weeks unemployment. Then its food stamp city. There are no more jobs in Wayne Co.Ask our city gov why they aren't more interested in getting 400 new jobs going here at the new call center?
If a buisness closed doesnt the government pay for them to go to schoo. Also do you know if Deaton has offered to hire these employees at Senture? I bet thats where Kathleen is going.
wondering

London, KY

#15 Dec 27, 2008
oops meant closes and school.
nono

London, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If a buisness closed doesnt the government pay for them to go to schoo. Also do you know if Deaton has offered to hire these employees at Senture? I bet thats where Kathleen is going.
i think it has to go out of country b4 the govt will pay for school
minus

London, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2008
i heard that senture will not hire you if you were employed at sourcecorp. and the only exception apparently is you know who above in wondering's statement. so that should tell you that management at sourcecorp put in a bad word for everyone that worked their in the past and presently. typical dog eat dog in wayne county at their best.

go figure
Can get school paid for

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 28, 2008
nono wrote:
<quoted text>i think it has to go out of country b4 the govt will pay for school
I went to college with some people who had worked in Russell Springs when they closed down the Fruit of the Loom plant and they were able to go to school. I don't think it went out of the country did it? If you can get college paid for, go for it! Also, you can get some sort of federal grants to help with expenses. I was not fortunate enough to get my college paid for, but I am all for these poor folks loosing their jobs and getting to go.
Up to the company

Somerset, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2008
It's up to the company if they pay for the schooling or not. I don't believe they will, though.

And as for Senture, they cannot go there until the end of Feb. or March. Whenever the agreement that Mr. Deaton signed is up. This includes Kathleen, too.
kitten

London, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2008
Alot of Source Corp will probabl go to ACS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monticello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Family Man 141,440
this is what happens when you are living in a m... (Feb '09) 5 hr My5boyz 30
God is dead and religion is dying. 8 hr Wings01 394
Is Bipolar a license to cheat, lie and be mean ... (Oct '09) Thu I know 281
Drug Test Thu abc 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Monticello, KY (Jul '10) Thu as I see it 1,288
Native Americans History of Wayne County (Apr '09) Jun 29 ARCTICMAN 156
More from around the web

Monticello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Monticello Mortgages