uhyeahh

Summer Shade, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Why would anyone be that dumb to start such a list?!
bah bah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

uhyeahh wrote:
Why would anyone be that dumb to start such a list?!
Why would any body be so dumb as to actually do the things on the list? Sheep
ronald mcdonald

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The kids that were suspended and arrested are all dumba$$ kids that will never amount to anything. Just take up more beds in jail or prison for taxpayers to keep up. Most of them have parents that are lazy dont work and and dont care about them.
chicken little

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

ronald mcdonald wrote:
The kids that were suspended and arrested are all dumba$$ kids that will never amount to anything. Just take up more beds in jail or prison for taxpayers to keep up. Most of them have parents that are lazy dont work and and dont care about them.
Really? Who was arrested? Did you see them get arrested? Did you actually see the list? Did you actually see any one do the things on the list you did not see? Have you talked to anyone that was actually involved first hand?

Probably not. You are taking what a bunch of worked up parents imagined in there heads and called the news media in an uproar about- sorta like chicken little yelling "the sky is falling, the sky is falling". And for some reason the media ran with it. Cause I guarantee that didn't see the list either or they wouldn't have reported it was on there to bring a gun to school and no where does it even imply that you should kill someone. I have no faith in the media at all.

So I am more concerned about the kids and the parents of the kids that blindly followed this list literally instead of the kids that created and were burning stuffed animal cats, driving 100 mph on Columbia avenue in a video game, playing Russian Roulette with a nerf gun and doing goofy shit. Cause after all the objective of the game was to do the things in the list without actually do them literally.
chicken little

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ronald mcdonald wrote:
Couple more questions. Do you actually know the parents of any of the kids? And know for a fact that they don't work? Or is that just your diarrhea of the mouth overacting again?

“Eagle is in the HOUSE...!!!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Who was arrested? Did you see them get arrested? Did you actually see the list? Did you actually see any one do the things on the list you did not see? Have you talked to anyone that was actually involved first hand?

Probably not. You are taking what a bunch of worked up parents imagined in there heads and called the news media in an uproar about- sorta like chicken little yelling "the sky is falling, the sky is falling". And for some reason the media ran with it. Cause I guarantee that didn't see the list either or they wouldn't have reported it was on there to bring a gun to school and no where does it even imply that you should kill someone. I have no faith in the media at all.

So I am more concerned about the kids and the parents of the kids that blindly followed this list literally instead of the kids that created and were burning stuffed animal cats, driving 100 mph on Columbia avenue in a video game, playing Russian Roulette with a nerf gun and doing goofy shit. Cause after all the objective of the game was to do the things in the list without actually do them literally.
Can you actually answer any of the questions? This point-counterpoint is heading nowhere. People were arrested and its better to take this seriously rather than blow it off and people get hurt or worse. These times people are dying because of mentally sick individuals falling through the cracks so I would strongly advise people to abstain from this activity in the future.
chicken little

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

RED EAGLE RISING wrote:
<quoted text>Can you actually answer any of the questions? This point-counterpoint is heading nowhere. People were arrested and its better to take this seriously rather than blow it off and people get hurt or worse. These times people are dying because of mentally sick individuals falling through the cracks so I would strongly advise people to abstain from this activity in the future.
So which people were arrested?
smart

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

you need to arrest the the two that started this.our kids are not safe because of stupid kids that think they smart but they are nothing get them out of school and punish them
OhWow

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

smart wrote:
you need to arrest the the two that started this.our kids are not safe because of stupid kids that think they smart but they are nothing get them out of school and punish them
Maybe people need to start teaching their children to be leaders and make right choices instead of allowing them to be followers of ignorance. And instead of just throwing problem children away maybe people should take the initiative to help these kids when they are aware of it because obviously they need it. They are children, children do stupid things all the time. As a child I did stupid things and I'm sure everyone else who post has themselves at one point e something stupid. Why in the world do these children need arrested? They need punishment but not in the form of arrests.
Parent at Wayne County

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I agree with u 100%. The media just went with it. I called the station last night. But, of course to hear them tell it they told the story and it wast the TRUTH!!!!
I told them they didn't report the truth and they didn't. They had parents scared, had people packing bogus things, and causing lots of problems. We have 2 kids punished for playing something silly. And I'm with u, most of this was done on a game.
EXAMPLE: Steal a car-GAME Grand Theft Auto. Well, thats where they would steal a car.
Personally, I think those kids need to mature. But, people give it a rest.
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Who was arrested? Did you see them get arrested? Did you actually see the list? Did you actually see any one do the things on the list you did not see? Have you talked to anyone that was actually involved first hand?Probably not. You are taking what a bunch of worked up parents imagined in there heads and called the news media in an uproar about- sorta like chicken little yelling "the sky is falling, the sky is falling". And for some reason the media ran with it. Cause I guarantee that didn't see the list either or they wouldn't have reported it was on there to bring a gun to school and no where does it even imply that you should kill someone. I have no faith in the media at all.
Jethro Bodine

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>So which people were arrested?
No arrests yet, but dealing with juveniles... So it's hush hush
elli mae

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Jethro Bodine wrote:
<quoted text>No arrests yet, but dealing with juveniles... So it's hush hush
And how do you know they are juveniles?
Real or not

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

elli mae wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG ..it is highschool and mostly freshmen. It started out as a game by upper classmen and then the freshmen wanted in and made their own list. They are the ones who took it too far and got them all caught. Schools won't tolerate this crap anymore. When they talk about bringing a gun to school, joking or not they get busted and turned over to the cops. Kids do stupid stuff to "fit in". Trouble is these days it is more serious than running the principal's shorts up the flagpole. These acts have to be taken seriously now. You never know when one could be real.
Jethro Bodine

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

elli mae wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you know they are juveniles?
Ms Hoover they are in high school
Ehh

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

elli mae wrote:
<quoted text>
Juvenile means "A young person." High school kids' ages range from around 14-18. Young.
elli mae

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Ehh wrote:
<quoted text>Juvenile means "A young person." High school kids' ages range from around 14-18. Young.
At age 18 they can be arrested and it is part of public record. There are alot of seniors that are already 18. And what exactly would the charges be that they could be arrested for?
Real or not

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Terroristic threatening for one. On school property adds to it.
elli mae

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Real or not wrote:
Terroristic threatening for one. On school property adds to it.
How terroristic threatening?
uhyeahh

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I just wanna throw it out there that I did see the list. & it had things such as kick a specific football player in the balls, burn a cat, throw a cat at a street sign, go through a drive thru naked, piss yourself & go in Walmart, break a bone, play Russian roulet, start a school shooting, rape an old lady, & much more. So YES there is reason to be concerned.
Wayne County grad

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I saw this story on a Huntington WV TV station. The way most of the children behave in Monticello is horrid and reflects on poor parenting skills. You don’t see this behavior in kids in cities this way on a mass scale like in Monticello. I think teens having kids is the reason and they are not prepared to be parents. It is abnormal in the Western World in the year 2013 to have children while under 20. These teen parents are not ready and as their children age we see bad behavior based on those poor parenting skills. Wayne County also has double standards for people (those with resources such as money, votes, and parents with good jobs are treated better than poor kids without resources). My nephew told me some of the kids possibly involved and it was disgusting as I found out who their parents were. It was a who’s who of upstanding community citizens and some offspring of teen mothers during my youth.

This is basically a gang of spoiled rich kids and delinquents of teen mothers growing up without boundaries. Burning animals alive, destroying war monuments, rape, gun violence, theft, and murder are some of the task this “dare group” came up with. I would remove any underage child from a home if they were advocating torture of a living animal for fun and talking about raping senior citizens!! Those two crimes were some of the tamer!

Not all parents in Wayne County are bad, but the county has way too many. We never see positive stories about the children of Wayne County. All we see is stories about children getting hurt and taken away from parents who have meth labs in the home. Sometimes we hear about a teen being murdered by another teen and tons of neglect stories. Why does Wayne County have 20% of Pulaski population but more children in foster care? We also he about kids getting killed in meth labs being operated by the parents and when is the last time you can recall another town having a child being caught in a meth lab.

I worry about these kids and fear they will fail. Monticello was the worst school in the state and possibly nation. When it closes and the kids move to Wayne for good that score will end up being the worst in the state. It is bottom tier now and can’t get any better with the merger issues. The school is full of counselors and most are poor fits for the job. We don’t need guidance counselors, we need LPCs who can not only do the career/academic but full mental health.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monticello Forum right now

Search the Monticello Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min LMS 127,993
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min LMS 144,927
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 38 min LMS 26,173
spiderman 8 hr curious 1
Pain Pump 8 hr Ginger 4
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) 8 hr Been there done that 631
remember the sabbath day (Jun '09) 9 hr Brando 43
•••
•••
•••
Monticello Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••